Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? (8054 Views)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Omolola1(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2010
*long hiss*
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by DrCork: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2010
Well I worship big Nyansh plus heavy thigh tongue , but sadly, Nigeria womens are bless with Nyansh that flat like Ironing bud

(no oofense)
angry
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by babyme1(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^
The topic isn't about babes. And stop spelling offence the way u do. Annoying angry
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2010
That being said about my lower-body dimensions, I just want a woman that represents her yansh and thigh game like me.
Strong and thick. Can't be any other way.

To be honest I don't care that much about her chest-size.
(unlike other parts of the female anatomy, yansh and thighs are 2 parts they can't "fake". It only looks right when it's natural)
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by DrCork: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2010
baby me, madam the topick is about Nyansh tongue , a womans Nyansh!!!

Bythe way, what category do u belong: Big Nyansh or Flat Nyansh? (madam, no oofeinse)
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by tpia1: 3:58am On Jan 09, 2011
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by ShyOne(f): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2011
I love small or average - large turns me off - is too difficult to manage - never dated anyone large - too frightening for me.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Atreides(f): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2011
Guys with big bums are scary. Why would i date someone who's dragging ikebe with me?
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by nichole2(f): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
2buff: That being said about my lower-body dimensions, I just want a woman that represents her yansh and thigh game like me.
Strong and thick. Can't be any other way.

To be honest I don't care that much about her chest-size.
(unlike other parts of the female anatomy, yansh and thighs are 2 parts they can't "fake". It only looks right when it's natural)
. Are u Guys gay. Or straight , cause am begining to get confused , didn't u read de topic its about girls liking guys with flat or big a*s*s.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by nichole2(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Inked_Nerd: OP: Is this post targeted towards gay men or towards women? Or is it both?
. Wow des is realy interesting. I think we are. Confirming. Gay guys by seeing dem come out , its ok I guess de gay guys are choosing dere. Variety. In buttocks grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / Help. I Think I Am Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.