Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (35982 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by 123papas(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Send me a private message. And i will treat you free of charge. In two weeks, you face will look like that of someone just returning from yankee.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by olioxx(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
I would recommend mixture of HCl + H2SO4 plus petrol. . It works like magic.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by blackslayer: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
use you 5hit! fvckin monkey asking me monkey questions!
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Blabbermouth: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Albert0011:
Have heard about tetracycline.. i heard that it kills those bacteria's that cause pimple,pls how do i get to use it?
Ah had pimples issues for a long time also.... when ah discovered Tetracycline.... ah use a single pill at night and it was working dah way but not very fast..... So ah improvised and ah started opening the capsule then mix 1/2 d powder of a pill and rub on my face {mainly d affected part tho}.... This system was much faster than d oral method .... Buh later ah realized it worked faster bcus ah had used it oral previously......

So if ah'm to prescribe toh u... Buy a satchet take only a pill per day {maybe morning or night: tho ah used mine at night}... and open another pill pour some of d powder and mix with normal cream rub overnight on ur face ....Within A week 95% of ur pimples will be gone...
The lovely thing abt dis Tetracycline is .... pimple don't bother meh any longer... It's a permanent solution {at least for meh}....
Ah only reuse if ah constantly consume a lot of pimple causing foods...
**Cheers

If u want toh know the cure for stubborn eczema
Quote me

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Mariangeles(f): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
freemanbubble:
Nigerians!!! Later they will say buhari is a dullard and Jonathan was clueless
Whereas they are the ones that are young,broke and dumb. How can a young man be o dumb to be asking how to clear pimples

There are millions of things that have no remedy in our body
Pimples are among
Cold and catarrh are included

Nigerians are so dumb
[/s] Mumu ! angry
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by jahstrag(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
search acne dot org regimen on konga it has good reviews all over the world thank me later!!!!
nah 50k ohh
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by FredasMumAndI: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:
Good evening everyone. How can I achieve a smooth face? I have pimples and dark spots

Picture below

Check out @fredas_beauty on IG.
I'll give you a face wash to remove all pimples and improve your skin.

https://www.instagram.com/fredas_beauty/

Whatsapp... 09075000459
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
gabi98:
@Op we plenty with the issue. I have used all available pimples medication at my disposal with little or no positive results to show for it
contact me, I have a solution for u 07052209101
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by drmistng: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Try the use of DR.mist spray available in jumia @ https://www./nichyke-holdings/
Works wonders for acne and skin ailments
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by drmistng: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Try the use of DR.mist spray available in jumia and Jiji you can google it.
Works wonders for acne and skin ailments
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by sauceEEP(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Switch to organic black soap and use carrot oil or coconut/tumeric oil for body lotion. Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:
Good evening everyone. How can I achieve a smooth face? I have pimples and dark spots

Picture below

Mix turmeric, honey, activated charcoal and pinch of Salicylic acid. Apply the mixture on ur face morning and night for 7 days. U will have a smooth clear face or contact me for more info 07052209101
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Ah had pimples issues for a long time also.... when ah discovered Tetracycline.... ah use a single pill at night and it was working dah way but not very fast..... So ah improvised and ah started opening the capsule then mix 1/2 d powder of a pill and rub on my face {mainly d affected part tho}.... This system was much faster than d oral method .... Buh later ah realized it worked faster bcus ah had used it oral previously......

So if ah'm to prescribe toh u... Buy a satchet take only a pill per day {maybe morning or night: tho ah used mine at night}... and open another pill pour some of d powder and mix with normal cream rub overnight on ur face ....Within A week 95% of ur pimples will be gone...
The lovely thing abt dis Tetracycline is .... pimple don't bother meh any longer... It's a permanent solution {at least for meh}....
Ah only reuse if ah constantly consume a lot of pimple causing foods...
**Cheers

If u want toh know the cure for stubborn eczema
Quote me
pls cure for eczema?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

I quote you just to tell you don't listen to lots of advice here or else you'll regret it.

Mine was worse just follow this two instructions.

Stop eating any diaries eg tea, milk or much fries

Then buy neo medrol cream is very difficult to find now except jumia only is about 8k then after two weeks thank me

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by makavelli80(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Albert0011:
Please i still need help here concerning this acne issue...i made a research online concerning my own case and i discovered that i have ACNE CYST.
This acne cyst has been disturbing me really on my nose and after it got healed,it leaves scars and deep holes on my nose which makes me looks so embarrassed some times.
please anybody with solution here should help me out,i need help on how to remove the scars and holes in the affected areas.
please send your pictures for proper diagnosis
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by luvyaself95(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Use tura soap for bathing
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
For pimple and blemish free face, wash your face 3 to 4 times a day. Mostly morning and before you go to bed. Basically, anytime you touch your face and discover it's oily, Go wash your face. Oil in the face prevents the face pores to breath, dirty clogs up and the result is pimple the next morning.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Afrocentric: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

contact me for Carambola herbal soap 0.8.03.2.2.4.5.017
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by bizhop01: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mixture with cow dung can do the magic
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Albert0011:
Please i still need help here concerning this acne issue...i made a research online concerning my own case and i discovered that i have ACNE CYST.
This acne cyst has been disturbing me really on my nose and after it got healed,it leaves scars and deep holes on my nose which makes me looks so embarrassed some times.
please anybody with solution here should help me out,i need help on how to remove the scars and holes in the affected areas.
if u can get this three essential oils... Tea tree oil, lavender oil and frankincense oil,then u have solution to ur acnes cyst. Frankincense oil will help remove the scar. Or u can contact me 07052209101

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by holawhale333(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Join Oriflame
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by mcayomind: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Brake oil........ thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Op.... When it about skin ailment like pimples,black spots, eczema, diaper rashes, folliculitis(back of the neck bumps) etc.Have got a solution for all, contact me 07052209101.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Emotionss: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
zoho23:

Picture below

Op try tomatoe and sugar face scrub and thank me later.

I use it so I can testify that it works like magic.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Cogs(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Just buy Escabella Snail Body Cream. You will share the testimony
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by kyella(f): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
had bad case to..what I did and still do is
in d morning I wash my face with soap.. use any black soap..den apply turmeric paste. then at nite wash my face and apply does anti inflammatory creme like funbact-A.
next day I scrub my face using baking soda making a paste with either water or lime or lemon. .let sit for a while wash off den apply honey.at nite normal face wash and anti inflammatory creme...
that is d regime I followed..worked magic..
stick to a regime...don't over wash ur face and breathe..lol
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Emotionss: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Albert0011:

Use tomatoe and sugar to scrub your face for like 2 minutes then after 15 minutes wash it of do this at least two or 3 times a week. Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Blabbermouth: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
oyinda1599:
pls cure for eczema?
Sulphur 100%
Yoruba name: imi-ojo
Usage: Get a considerable amt and grind... mix with kerosene and make sure it is not exposed toh d air for a long time....
every night Put the mixture on a small sponge or use d one u use to bath and scrub hard on d eczema...
don't over scrub tho... ur skin might peel... after scrubbing put small amt of d mixture on d face like a cream leave overnight...
ah promise u.. just 3 days are enough

If u want toh know how to increase your dick size without those nonsense drug "quote meh"
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by okooloyun1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
I quote you just to tell you don't listen to lots of advice here or else you'll regret it.

Mine was worse just follow this two instructions.

Stop eating any diaries eg tea, milk or much fries

Then buy neo medrol cream is very difficult to find now except jumia only is about 8k then after two weeks thank me
Neo medro works like magic for pimples especially those one that looks like buns grin grin on your face but it might not clear the dark spots, it's around N1500
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Samnavy: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Stop eaten anything groundnut oil including groundnut itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / The Only Cure For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.