Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (36062 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Rexnegro(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:
Good evening everyone. How can I achieve a smooth face? I have pimples and dark spots

Picture below

always wash face with soap and water at any slight opportunity you get, then stop I repeat stop piercing pimples on your face , do that with safety pin the circle end of it and make sure it's dry pimple. over time then you did see changes and if you can get damator the better put only apply morning and night and ofcos after you have washed face.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by malachee: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
use sperm
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Sulphur 100%
Yoruba name: imi-ojo
Usage: Get a considerable amt and grind... mix with kerosene and make sure it is not exposed toh d air for a long time....
every night Put the mixture on a small sponge or use d one u use to bath and scrub hard on d eczema...
don't over scrub tho... ur skin might peel... after scrubbing put small amt of d mixture on d face like a cream leave overnight...
ah promise u.. just 3 days are enough

If u want toh know how to increase your dick size without those nonsense drug "quote meh"
Thanks so much
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Nigerians!!! Later they will say buhari is a dullard and Jonathan was clueless
Whereas they are the ones that are young,broke and dumb. How can a young man be so dumb to be asking how to clear pimples

There are millions of things that have no remedy in our body
Pimples are among
Cold and catarrh are included

Nigerians are so dumb

U are so dumb and idiotic for this your long, odious and bombastic epistle!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by SirToothBrush: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
oyinda1599:
Thanks so much
if it works for you, make sure say naa me to marry oo.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by divineappo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Whereas they are the ones that are young,broke and dumb. How can a young man be so dumb to be asking how to clear pimples

Pimples are among

Nigerians are so dumb
bro, stop smoking weed, its killing ur brain. stop it

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Highkings23(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
I swear,all u need is Keem therapy and u will have the desired glowing face.... Just 3k and u are good to go

Call 09079066274
I promise a refund of money if it doesn't work after use,that is how sure I am with its result.

Try it and thank me later
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by kremlin01(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:
Good evening everyone. How can I achieve a smooth face? I have pimples and dark spots

Picture below

Try to get NEO MEDROL from any good pharmacy around you.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Albert0011(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Ah had pimples issues for a long time also.... when ah discovered Tetracycline.... ah use a single pill at night and it was working dah way but not very fast..... So ah improvised and ah started opening the capsule then mix 1/2 d powder of a pill and rub on my face {mainly d affected part tho}.... This system was much faster than d oral method .... Buh later ah realized it worked faster bcus ah had used it oral previously......

So if ah'm to prescribe toh u... Buy a satchet take only a pill per day {maybe morning or night: tho ah used mine at night}... and open another pill pour some of d powder and mix with normal cream rub overnight on ur face ....Within A week 95% of ur pimples will be gone...
The lovely thing abt dis Tetracycline is .... pimple don't bother meh any longer... It's a permanent solution {at least for meh}....
Ah only reuse if ah constantly consume a lot of pimple causing foods...
**Cheers

If u want toh know the cure for stubborn eczema
Quote me
Thanks man..i will try it.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by blackmaine: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Don't wash your face often, like once a week then with a well exfoliating soap secondly you can masturbate and rub the semen on your face for some minutes then wash it off.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Albert0011(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
makavelli80:
please send your pictures for proper diagnosis
Where are my going to send it to?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by GindoX(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
laughitall:
Buy sperm juice

What? grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by bossrillboss: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
op..go meet bobrisky na

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Hallmark08(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Contact me for effective natural remedy, fast action for a token.
0815 324 6031

[/quote]
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Pimples are among

Nigerians are so dumb
i can vouch for this. Most Nigerians are dumb as f*ckk.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by eldav(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Guy if you get the money, go on Facebook and search for HSM. walahi you will testify.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by KuwaiitiDinar: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Go to any supermarket or store ask for coal tar soap use it for bathing and washing your face for the next six month ... use it as both body and face soaps and also as body and face cream... in other words no cream for your face and body for the next six months, you can only cream your hands and legs, making sure the cream does not get to your face... make sure you come to thank me after six months
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by truthisgood: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Where are the pictures I didn't see it...
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Naijageak(m): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Good evening.
Always clean your face, don't press the pimples on your face.
Put a basin in the open and allow to stay till morning. Use the water to wash your face. Be doing it like that you will see difference. You can also use mash ripe bananas mix with original honey to create a mask on your face. Wash with warm water after about 30mins.

For

Weak erection, premature ejaculation, low sperm count . Don't kill yourself. Get a solution. Don't die in silence.

Send me a whatsapp number
070... 35 .....91.....82....23
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Change your environment. Your home environment is toxic and lacks 'proper' ventilation. And has noise pollution.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

Pimples are among

Nigerians are so dumb

I think you are actually smarter than a 17 months baby. Congratulations for your promotion to kindergarten.

Signal from environment is cause of it. The problem is people usually work on diet and medication and ointment without knowing that signals from environment like radiation, noise pollution and thermal catalysts trigger the anomaly.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by NAJALYN: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Norland Mebo GI is the solution. Please read the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

You take it as well as rub it on your face.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by odikomo1(m): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Thank me later!

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by chiefobdk(m): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Wash ur face with baking soda
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by ifecorepublic: 1:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Apply white power heavily on your face daily at night before you sleep.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by incogni2o: 2:17am On Apr 08, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Also reduce stress..

Worked for me
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Mariangeles(f): 3:00am On Apr 08, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Contact me for this effective face peel mask .

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by ojonugwap(m): 3:06am On Apr 08, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

I'm a living testimony don't apply anything, stop changing your body cream and soaps don't pres it unless it has form porse always gently wash your face don't hot it simple you will thank me months to come....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Lance07(m): 5:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Oriflame will help take that out. Contact me 08037739315.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Amehsam(m): 5:58am On Apr 08, 2019
hesilo:
Stop rubbing cream on your face...stop all thos yeye make up. Thank me later tongue
I agree wit u. I dnt use cream and my face is now fresher. Poster, try n use only oil control powder on ur facd
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by nwosu1982: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Boil very hot water, use clean hanky with it on ur face or steam ur face with the hot water morning afternoon night. Rub white powder on ur face. Pimples and spots will disappear for short periods of time. thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
The same problem that tohyorsih is facing right from pry 2
olorikorii

eranko lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Kolanut / Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos / Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.