Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship (891 Views)

Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b / She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
There are times when love is so hot, sweet and beautiful. That time, you all want to be together, stay together, gist together and joke together. If at such a point, you get a lottery, sponsorship or whatever to go overseas while leaving your loving partner behind, will you do such??
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Oluromantic: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
If you really love each other, you would have told him/her that u applied for lottery or u plan to study abroad and it can work out any time soon.

It happened to me actually. Apart from the fact that she's an emotional extremist, she said we shd do introduction then she'll go learn fashion abroad for 2 yrs and then come back for marriage. In my mind I said oookay na so? So u go dey emotionally attached with another man there I go come dey here like mumu waiting endlessly and heartbroken. So one day I went to her at home and spent time with her, then humbly explained to her to go abroad and come back if God says we'll marry when ure back we will. No introduction yet..

D mumu started the normal girl rudeness and broke up with me. I was just wondering. Now I hrd shes no more going abroad and that she's pregnant for a guy outta wedlock. My own love no be mumu love o. I stand by the truth always.

I know a guy who did introduction with a lady 5 yrs older than him in a deeperlife church before going abroad. When he got there and saw young Nigerian female scholars, speaking sweetly and single, he blamed himself terribly. In fact the mother-in-law confessed she used juju on him, he was deported with knicker n tshirt cus he didn't want to come home and didn't call his naija wife again.

So shine ur eye!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oluromantic:
Inconclusive
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by chris2face(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
HELL NO!! !
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by MJBOLT: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
money must be made
money before babes
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Pentools(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Was meant to return back to the US this year, but I let that slide just for her. I'm happy about that tho, love her n don't wanna loose her. If you're seeing this, oma'm I love u and will always do like I've always promised.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Forzap: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
God forbid, forfeit fire!! Yankee straight up how can I hinder my progress because of one yeye love that truly doesn't exist undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
i can't undecided
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
You mean i should waste my life because of one girl
God Sef will never Forgive Me for that Sin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by pansophist(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
A wise man once said,

you'll never loose women chasing money, but you'll always loose money chasing women shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nah to the no to the nah nah.
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
When I'm not stupid!!! If he truly loves me, he'll support me and be there for me no matter what and vice versa.
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by dewhaley: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
bukkyemotions:
There are times when love is so hot, sweet and beautiful. That time, you all want to be together, stay together, gist together and joke together. If at such a point, you get a lottery, sponsorship or whatever to go overseas while leaving your loving partner behind, will you do such??
I can't forfeit anything for relationships.
To be honest... This actually Happened to My Friend's Babe o... The babe had a great opportunity to go study and have a professional career at a nice uni in Canada... Her elder sis was ready to process it and all... Money laid down already ,.. She's a citizen by marriage and all.. Everything was set,only for d mumu gal to say she's not interested 'Yet' because her bf(My guy) and her are already committed.
What shocked me the most was that this guy in particular has a side chic oooo... � Mehn...Two years On... They have broken up and babe is quite stranded in Naija... We still communicate tho but I guess it's Lesson learnt for her..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pentools:
Was meant to return back to the US this year, but I let that slide just for her. I'm happy about that tho, love her n don't wanna loose her. If you're seeing this, oma'm I love u and will always do like I've always promised.

Huh undecided
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Seandisputed(m): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Pentools:
She asked me to tell you to go back to the US
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by anochuko01(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2019
i dont think i would o...
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Chimezie198(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2019
I dey craze? Try it na.. believe me, you'll see what happens when the same opportunity comes to her... She won't think twice before accepting the offer to travel out. U go shock
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Ever since I met the person I love I don’t like traveling without him but most times I have to anyway and I have never had second thoughts however if it was a life changing move as per permanent I would discuss it first
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nah to the no to the nah nah.
And Why Exactly Is Overseas More Important Than A Relationship
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2019
me dat thought true love exist I've just been played,that shiiit doesn't exist,I'll travel my travel jare
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by ednut1(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2019
IamPlato:
And Why Exactly Is Overseas More Important Than A Relationship
relationship o not marriage. Even married folks go to other countries for job or studies
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by IamPlato(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2019
ednut1:
relationship o not marriage. Even married folks go to other countries for job or studies
Na That Girl I De Talk About. Wetin She Won Go Do For Overseas. UyaiIncomparabl I Am Talking To You undecided
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by flexxyworld(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2019
It's the easiest decision, my friend
Re: Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship by Divay22(f): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
I won't allow him do it.
Go, source for your future and if at the end he sees another better than me, I'll move on.(shiit not gonna be easy) grin grin
But i just wouldn't be a reason for my partner to put his life on hold just because of our relationship.
It's love and it comes with great sacrifice. You wanna see them happy and live with fulfillment and because you love him/her you have to let go.
If you can cope with a LDR then this wouldn't be an issue.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth / Does She Like Me, Am Confused! / She Got The Gadgets Mehnnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.