Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b (938 Views)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Can You Forfeit Your Oversea Trip To Keep Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Vickym1(f): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
There was this program that was aired on radio, the Q goes like this, u wake up in the morning and found out that your kini is missing and after few minutes u got an alert of $30b and a msg was sent into ur inbox and the content of the msg is,

1. Return the money and get ur kini back or
2. Forfeit ur kini for life.

Which one will u choose
Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Konor: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Give me my prick back biko. I too like woman

5 Likes

Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Vickym1(f): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Konor:
Give me my prick back biko. I too like woman
cheesy cheesy

Are u sure? Think about the money oo grin
Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Konor: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Vickym1:

cheesy cheesy

Are u sure? Think about the money oo grin
for a man born of a woman with blood running through his veins, Money is vain without sexual pleasure.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by thesicilian: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
What then do you need all that money for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
To hell with sex. 30 Billion dollars o shocked as in it will take you 60 years to finish spending it if you are spending 250 million naira daily.

Who pussy eep? undecided look for enjoyments that are worth more than sex their are many of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Vickym1(f): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2021
thesicilian:
What then do you need all that money for?
Like buying houses and other properties cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Vickym1(f): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2021
NewSoul:
To hell with sex. 30 Billion dollars o shocked as in if you are 250 60 years to finish spending it if you are spending 250 million naira daily.

Who pussy eep? undecided look for enjoyments that are worth more than sex their are many of them
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by aomine(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2021
You all are fools cuz there is nobody that will give you that kind of money not even for your soul wake up and huzzle and stop dreaming mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Pat081: 10:49am On Feb 17
aomine:
You all are fools cuz there is nobody that will give you that kind of money not even for your soul wake up and huzzle and stop dreaming mumu people
You are the fool here is a question oga ade
Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by toujurs: 11:35am On Feb 17
I don't think there is any pleasure as sweet as kpekus. The few minutes of pleasure when cumming.

Please take your money, and give me my kini.
Re: Can You Forfeit Ur Kini For Life For $30b by Bouncing2(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17
Nobody’s gonna give you that kinda amount to begin with..

And what shall it profit a man to make huge amount of money com lose en priq join?

😂

(1) (Reply)

Ever Loved A Girl Without Wanting To Date Her? / Going Brain Dead In Conversing With Female Folks. / I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.