Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Self Cleaning Body Parts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Cleaning Body Parts (388 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Cleaning Body Parts by Magic1: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Recently, I read where a medical doctor advised against using cotton bud, candle, match stick, feather, broom stick etc in cleaning our ears. He made it clear that the ear is self cleaning and incapable of being infected due to the acidic content. He however, said the outer part can be cleaned using cotton bud. If you have had course to carefully clean your ear after a very long time using cotton bud, you will frown at this advice.

I had also read where it was mentioned that the vagina is self cleaning. Experience has shown that washing (without soap) can ultimately eliminate or reduce oozing as against allowing the self cleansing. There are some women who wash yet, the region still oozes.
We are not ignorant of the ooze associated with infections as some women will always hold on to as the primary reason for the oozing.

Way back in the University, I once quietly ended a relationship due to unbearable stench from the region which overwhelmed the ambipour air freshener in my room. That was the last she heard from me until I left University.

I had rolled with a couple of all round neat women whom I have seen washing up with water and I hardly perceive any offensive odour.

My take: neatly wash the vagina with fresh water without soap as this helps reduce or eliminate offensive odour.

Your take:

Please note that this is not meant to offend our ladies nor anyone else.
Re: Self Cleaning Body Parts by bobolistica(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
pussy...a wound that never heals

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back, After Discovering He Is Married / How To Forget About Your Ex And Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.