Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

How To Forget About Your Ex And Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Forget About Your Ex And Move On (390 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Forget About Your Ex And Move On by Hyanunews: 3:57am On May 07, 2019
You can get over that relationship and your ex in a mature way if you follow these steps.
Breakups happen every time, and they are undeniably nerve-wrecking affairs. But you can get over that relationship and your ex in a mature way.
Not only can you move on in a dignified way like a boss, you can also shorten the time needed for the average person to do so. Here's how:

1. Don't over-push for closure
Closure is overrated as this opinion piece explains - and it's true.

To move on quickly, if your partner does not agree to meet up or converse about what went wrong in the relationship, or explain why it's breaking up, don't push for too long.....CONTINUE READING
https://loadedonlinegists..com/2019/05/you-can-get-over-that-relationship-and_6.html?m=1

Re: How To Forget About Your Ex And Move On by Kingpee2(m): 3:57am On May 07, 2019
You mean people don’t know how to forget their past ..

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Meet People / Abeg Come Advice Me / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.