Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (296135 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
BankyGee:

Ahbi, my brother... smiley

I purposely left it...i was starting to think i was the only one here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

I purposely left it...i was starting to think i was the only one here
Haha... You're the champion nah grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
BankyGee:

Haha... You're the champion nah grin

Yea thats me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

If it takes 6 days for three men to dig a hole, how many days will it take one man to dig half a hole?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
BankyGee:

If it takes 6 days for three men to dig a hole, how many days will it take one man to dig half a hole?

Half a hole is a hole grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by McRhelax: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fake friend or True friend? Which one are you? Find out here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsPORXxJoxI

You will love this one. ���
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Telvin7(m): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Half a hole is a hole grin
after u don browse am.... feeling like superfly

2 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2019
- Those ladies that are telling me,"so you're still single", no, I'm double, is it your singleness?
- Slim girls with bow legs are not even noticeable, just wait until they wear tight red trousers, they'll be looking like pliers. Yeeee, who stone me? grin grin grin
- The way some cars look like in Nigeria, if you drive them to a petrol station, they'll direct you to where they sell kerosene smiley smiley smiley
- I told my girlfriend, "Sorry for breaking your heart" and she said "Don't worry my father is a doctor, he'll fix it. I was happy until I heard her father is a native doctor . Infact I can feel the heart surgery on my body now grin grin grin
- American boy: I love you, Felicity.
American girl: Oliver, I love you too.
9ja boy: Amaka, I love you o.
9ja girl: Hmmm, Okoro, is it my breast you love or me? undecided undecided
- I'm not a prophet but I know the person reading this post is using a phone with cracked screen. Abi I lie? undecided undecided
- Wait o, why will all these girls be denying us a hole they didn't drill?
TO BE CONTINUED

9 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Every hole is a hole, half a hole is a hole, any hole is a hole! No matter how deep or shallow it is! grin

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
The defending champion:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Telvin7:
after u don browse am.... feeling like superfly

No be everybody be dondi like you
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2019

Three boys intend to pluck a pineapple fruit:
The first boy chose to pluck it with the use of a ladder...
The second boy chose a catapult, and;
The third boy decided to climb up the pineapple tree...
Who gets to pluck the pineapple first? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by dimelo: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by dimelo: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2019
none of them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
dimelo:
none of them undecided
Why?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by gifted21(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
BankyGee:

Why?

Cos pineapple is not a tree.

Just stand/bend to pluck/ harvest it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- None of them, because pineapple never grows on a tree. It grows from the ground.

Winner of yesterday's riddle
dimelo
gifted21

Both half mark, you shared the answers equally grin
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
The seller never wishes to use it,
The buyer never uses it, and;
The user never sees it.
WHAT IS IT? undecided undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
BankyGee:
The seller never wishes to use it,
The buyer never uses it, and;
The user never sees it.
WHAT IS IT? undecided undecided

A coffin cry

4 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by kingsleyuzoch(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
[right][/right]
Nayo08:
cheesy did you say riddles I am in grin but that tomorrow cry
Nayo08:
Nayo08:

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- A Coffin

Winner of last riddle:
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
When look at sky, what do you always see in the middle?

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
BankyGee:
When look at sky, what do you always see in the middle?

letter K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Letter 'K'

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2019
Find the missing number undecided
16...06...?...88
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2019
BankyGee:
Find the missing number undecided
16...06...?...88

98?

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

98?
Wrong!

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- 68 or 89
Those are number sequences upside down 88...89...90...91

No winner today grin
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2019
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- 68 or 89
Those are number sequences upside down 88...89...90...91

No winner today grin
*Claps, cheers*

dang it angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by FrankRoosevelt(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2019
BankyGee:
Well, I believe many chickens are on their way to Heaven or Hell right now... grin grin grin
Happy Easter in advance guys!
car tyre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

dang it angry
Wow... At last, you failed one riddle shocked grin shocked
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2019
FrankRoosevelt:
car tyre
What happened to car tyre bro?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2019
BankyGee:

Wow... At last, you failed one riddle shocked grin shocked

Dont get used to it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.