Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (296029 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided
I am a rock with seven holes. What am I?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Kratospaul: 10:06pm On May 02, 2019
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2019
BankyGee:
I am a rock with seven holes. What am I?

This one na my secondary school riddle grin

The head cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- The Head

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2019
The faster run, the harder it is to catch.
What is it? undecided undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2019
BankyGee:

The faster run, the harder it is to catch.

What is it? undecided undecided
lemme wait and catch my breath before I continue running

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2019
cool breath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2019
Nayo08:
cool breath
Tune in for answers tomorrow morning grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by otiwisdom: 9:54pm On May 03, 2019
BankyGee:

Tune in for answers tomorrow morning grin
What happened to your jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by McRhelax: 9:59pm On May 03, 2019
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2019
otiwisdom:
What happened to your jokes
What happened to your comments grin , I thought no one was reading them undecided

2 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Breath

Winner of yesterday's riddle:
Nayo08!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2019
- King Solomon cheated on his wife with 999 women, she didn't complain, your BF cheated on you with one girl, we won't hear word. Are you okay at all? undecided
- Where are the descendants of those people that killed Jesus? I want to go and kill them angry Who's with me? undecided undecided
- I want to marry a God-fearing man, after you marry him, you start asking for Iphone instead of Holy Bible. Verily I say unto you sister, you have stretch marks in your brain angry
- David killed a lion, bear and Goliath at age 17, you at age 33 if you hear ordinary "WOO WOO" even stone you can't pick grin grin grin
- Nayo08 asked his dad the difference between CONFIDENCE and CONFIDENTIAL. His dad replied,"You are my son, that's CONFIDENCE. That your friend over there is also my son, now, that's CONFIDENTIAL grin grin grin
- It's only in Nigeria someone's car will be laughing at him. If he starts the car, you will hear something like this:
hihihihiHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin
- Like, Share and Comment smiley
TO BE CONTINUED

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2019
¿What is that unusual word that contains three "U's" in it?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2019
BankyGee:

¿What is that unusual word that contains three "U's" in it?

bruh seriously?

UNUSUAL undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Unusual

Winner of yesterday's riddle:
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2019
What can you SERVE but can't EAT??
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2019
BankyGee:

What can you SERVE but can't EAT??

Justice...revenge....water...your master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Justice...revenge....water...your master
Wrong! grin
Keep cracking your brain or just give up and wait for answers tomorrow morning smiley
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2019
- Buhari went to Onitsha and it started raining. He was forced to use umbrella instead of broom grin grin grin
- On my wedding day, I will surprise some people.
Church Service: Lagos
Reception: Maiduguri grin grin grin
- I have never seen an ALCOHOL company use a DRUNKARD for advert. Abi are they ashamed of their customers ni? embarassed
- I mistakenly opened Snapchat and closed it immediately. I got a text from MTN,"Dear customer, be careful angry .
- The day you will go for job interview and find your EX as the CEO, you will understand why the mathematician always tell you to find value of X undecided undecided
- Every time I kill a mosquito, I put them on a chair next to ma bed so other mosquitoes can see how dangerous I am angry angry
- I was owing MTN 1K so I broke the SIM card and bought another one, after registration, I got a text......... "So it's you again" grin grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

24 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2019
BankyGee:

Wrong! grin
Keep cracking your brain or just give up and wait for answers tomorrow morning smiley

Im right jare....more are your nation...costumers....a fvcking tennis ball

That question is flawed in soomany ways

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by walterterri555(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2019
Punishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Tennis ball is the real answer, although there are many answers

pu7pl3!
walterterri555!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2019
Why do white sheep eat more food than black sheep? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2019
BankyGee:

Why do white sheep eat more food than black sheep? undecided

cos the white sheep are more grin

Nailed it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Because there are more white sheep in the world than black sheep

pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2019
Guys, is it true that chatting with a fat girl consumes much data? undecided
Coz I'm still wondering why 3GB data will finish in 3hrs on chatting only angry
Nayo08, otiwisdom, ZoeyJ, HerCuteness come and judge this o grin
TO BE CONTINUED

4 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ZoeyJ(f): 4:30pm On May 07, 2019
BankyGee:
TO BE CONTINUED
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2019
I am a three-letter word, I am known all over the world. Take away two letters from me, I'd still remain the same.
What am I? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2019
BankyGee:
TO BE CONTINUED
cheesy cheesy maybe it's 3MB you saw grin let's wait for the bigger Bros answers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by walterterri555(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2019
pea

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.