Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Boy In The Caravan By Palmer Emmanuel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Boy In The Caravan By Palmer Emmanuel (315 Views)

The Journey To Gilleon By Palmer Emmanuel / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Boy In The Caravan By Palmer Emmanuel by Palmernuel(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2019
The boy in Caravan
There is one thing I have come to hear everyone say: life isn't fare. I don't know my story, the best that I can remember about my past was that once upon a time I began to live in the Caravan. The Caravan is Rusty, it is Covered in dirt. I watch people every morning watching me, they always nodded as if they had pity on me, yet they never came closer, maybe I was just a Mad kid. I always stay hungry every day except there was enough food in the trash cans. Some times when I became so hungry, I thought about going back to the Maxwells , but I have been more comfortable in the Caravan, than their Mansion, at least I don't have to go all day without food; I don't have to spend every day with pains of severe beatings. Many times I asked myself how I get to the Maxwell mansion, because I didn't recall, they never told me anything about my past, but I will find out, I will dig it out. Until then I will always enjoy the comfort of my Caravan, My Name is Percy Brandy, I am the boy in the Caravan

(1) (Reply)

Novel-shades Of Bitter Revenge / The Road Map Of Life And LIFE / Untalented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.