Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding (84830 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by IMASTEX: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
The guy married under duress lo ma je ni yen

1 Like

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by mozona(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by NOVOSTIROV(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Breakingfamous:
This trending video of a couple who refused to show emotions by opening their mouths to kiss at their wedding has got people wondering if they were forced to marry.

When it was time for 'you may kiss the bride', the sad-looking couple refused to open their mouths to kiss.

Initially, they brought their lips together, but refused to open their mouths. Then they pulled back their lips and started looking at each other without any sign of love.

The lady even frowned.

People are wondering what's wrong with them, whether they were forced to get married.

Watch the video below below...

Do you think they were forced?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/couple-refused-to-open-their-mouths-to.html?m=1
this man must be virgin
It's typical of NEWBIES
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Chinashopping84: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
hmm.hmm . reason behind that.check my siggy below
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by NOVOSTIROV(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Breakingfamous:
This trending video of a couple who refused to show emotions by opening their mouths to kiss at their wedding has got people wondering if they were forced to marry.

When it was time for 'you may kiss the bride', the sad-looking couple refused to open their mouths to kiss.

Initially, they brought their lips together, but refused to open their mouths. Then they pulled back their lips and started looking at each other without any sign of love.

The lady even frowned.

People are wondering what's wrong with them, whether they were forced to get married.

Watch the video below below...

Do you think they were forced?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/couple-refused-to-open-their-mouths-to.html?m=1
this man must be virgin
It's typical of NEWBIES [left][/left]
falcon01:
They realized they f*cked up
grin
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by mubby4real(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
luminouz:
They look cute together...
Why you dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by West2019(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
One month marriage
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by boyjo: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
But them kiss na, abi no be kiss I dey see for that picture? angry
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by namiji2598: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
kissing is not a must...that's y they say u may kiss the bride nt u must kiss the bride

1 Like

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
You don't need to open your mouth to kiss undecided
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by playboy19(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is one of those "you want to bring shame to this family after we have sent invitations out" type of marriage. Well, your family is still intact, now enjoy the marriage for life.
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
These ones must have had a huge fight just before the wedding but I guess they couldn't call it off because they might have put in a lot in the planning
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Who forced these ones abeg? Lmao!
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by alert01(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
The hate is strong here. I already observed it
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by alert01(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
1Sharon:
You don't need to open your mouth to kiss undecided

I want you to open your mouth for me,and I'll eat that cute lips like my life depend on it grin grin grin grin
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by billionguy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
it means nothing may be someone is around there giving them instruction like stop or go ahead undecidedit means nothing may be someone is around there giving them instruction like stop or go ahead
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Quality20(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
I will also not Kiss any wife in public, no matter whose is ox is gored
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Isoduwa(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
vibbb:

Even with the make up and beautiful face, beautiful dress and lots of beautiful people around, yet guys refused to smile at each other.

So what will hapnd after the make up has been washed away? When all this beautiful ppl goes to their home.

Empty your grudges, embrace each other and live a better life, am sure you guys have gone a long way to make it to the alter.

Which long way? This is clear and simple short way to die
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by tydi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
billionguy:
it means nothing may be someone is around there giving them instruction like stop or go ahead

Mumu you saw her with a dude on her profile pic and you are still drolling over her.. you must be a pvssy a** nigga
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
They go dey alright Las las

All na shakara.

Looking at the man's face, he can't wait to fucvk her again.

Lol.

Yeye!
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by nicepoker101(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
jayextra:
They are shy

grin grin
lock them inside a room and their true colors will manifest

1 Like

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by oforjide: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Amuocha:
See their faces like when CPC joined ACN
point of correction CPC didn't join ACN they merged to become one
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by jayextra(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
lock them inside a room and their true colors will manifest
Lawd knows grin grin
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Amuocha: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
oforjide:
point of correction CPC didn't join ACN they merged to become one

I meant when both entered into unholy alliance
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Fourwinds: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
My Nigga is patiently waiting for night make dey enter d oza room, dis kind ppl not dey ever tire once dey are alone firing 4rm all cylinder if u know u know undecided
na only you sabi wetin dey... Because they refused to kiss doesn't mean within the confines of their room such won't happen... Some people don't just enjoy doing that in public..
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by SmartyPants(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
These ones just look like they had a fight shortly before... As you may observe the lady started smiling small after the kiss plus they kissed for long.
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by kay29000(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
jchioma:
Marriage and it's preparation comes with lots of challenges. Maybe, there was a misunderstanding that morning sef,

So true. Especially in Nigeria. I remember a friend of mine that got angry at his engagement when all those ladies that handle engagements asked him for money. Small thing o, the guy almost scattered the whole place by himself. lol. Me and his other friends had to hold him down. The guy had spent so much money, time, and energy, and those women can frustrate person ehn. lol. Always asking for more money. The wife just sat there looking, when he was shouting up and down. He cooled down after a while and apologized to everyone. They are still happily married today...the wedding was 6 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Naijageak(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Business marriage
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Dickson44: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
It hasn't even begun and u r already looking worn out.
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by DJInfluence: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na by force? Or dey catch each other the night before on top their respective ex? or maybe the family tell dem say they have until end of month to marry if they want inherit property....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.