Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding (84997 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by olamy7(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
happybee:
See as them be like woli agba and dele... grin
is like u dey enter their Instagram page well a....lmao
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by DonBenny77(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mouth odour oh, e be like the woman don complain before. So the man just dey careful make him cavity no open else hanty can change her mind grin
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Solokito(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
I'm sure they tested HIV positive few days to the wedding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Olisehinnocent: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dey resembled afonja masquerade grin grin grin
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by KingAD16(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Not Many will understand what that young man have being through In the name of marriage , marriage in Africa is a burden to the men and poverty liberation to women tongue lipsrsealed

I'm talking out off experience ni
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by TheVerdict: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is what happens when couple concern themselves with who and who was served, my mother said this, your sister did not serve my friends etc. Guys, it is your day, just one day...take your mind off irrelevances and enjoy biko.
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by crunchyg: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
victorian:
They go dey alright Las las

All na shakara.

Looking at the man's face, he can't wait to fucvk her again.

Lol.

Yeye!
Victoria no be everything wey you see you chuk mouth, you hear?
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Their business ....las las dem go alrite!

Breakingfamous:
This trending video of a couple who refused to show emotions by opening their mouths to kiss at their wedding has got people wondering if they were forced to marry.

When it was time for 'you may kiss the bride', the sad-looking couple refused to open their mouths to kiss.

Initially, they brought their lips together, but refused to open their mouths. Then they pulled back their lips and started looking at each other without any sign of love.

The lady even frowned.

People are wondering what's wrong with them, whether they were forced to get married.

Watch the video below below...

Do you think they were forced?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/couple-refused-to-open-their-mouths-to.html?m=1
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by gwama: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
If the beginning of marriage is so, how will their marital life ?? I hope this will not end in a murder. cool cool cool cool
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by gwama: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
TheVerdict:
This is what happens when couple concern themselves with who and who was served, my mother said this, your sister did not serve my friends etc. Guys, it is your day, just one day...take your mind off irrelevances and enjoy biko.

But if the marriage has been forced, how can there be joy? cool cool
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by gwama: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Solokito:
I'm sure they tested HIV positive few days to the wedding
I am not sure, because for marriage the HIV test is done 6 months before. cool cool
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by TempleHouse: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
They are Holy -Jehovah Witnesses
They are children of the most High
They should be commended
They are Unique and Special
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by AnuliKay: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ike gwuru for these ones o

This Twitter Thread On Jamaican Men In Relationships Is Sad & Funny

Last week, Kavaughn Williams asked a question on Twitter. It seemed harmless, but has led to a wildfire that hasn’t quenched till now. After reading through comments on Jamaican men in relationships, you’d be left unhappily laughing.

See more: https://kaynuli.com/this-twitter-thread-on-jamaican-men-in-relationships-is-sad-funny/

Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by deebrain(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Some of you commenting are really ignorant.

You have no idea of some great height of pressure around weddings-- issues might arise even with best wedding planners.

Its usually after the weddings that they laugh it all away.
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by patrickgeddes: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Abeg leave them alone oooo.... Come 2025 naso u go see 4kids running after both of them... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by AnthonyAk(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Marry someone u like and are attractive to, it's not by force
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by 1Sharon(f): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
alert01:

I want you to open your mouth for me,and I'll eat that cute lips like my life depend on it grin grin grin grin

Africans no sabi kiss undecided
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
1Sharon:
You don't need to open your mouth to kiss undecided
so how will they kiss then? through the nose
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dickhead02:
so how will they kiss then? through the nose

You no sabi kiss at all.
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
1Sharon:

You no sabi kiss at all.
lol
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by liloafy(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding by alert01(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2019
1Sharon:

Africans no sabi kiss undecided

like you yourself sabi kiss?? Most women need a sound tutorial on kissing...You'l be kissing some and they'll just stand standby unmoved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.