Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No (4812 Views)

Reddit Is White People Nairaland, But On Steroid (bigger Than Nairaland) / Check Out A Site Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone / Check Out The Site That Is Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
2 different site, 2 different purpose

one is a question and answer site while another is a forum where anything goes.

NL is like 4chan forum

so stop comparing. NL isnt a question and answer site rather a discussion board where you do what you like and also troll.

evidence number 4
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by DonroxyII: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Googleinc:
I spent just three days on quora, and I have learnt a whole lot l, ranging from relationships, politics, sports, music, entertainment in general, religion etc.
But here? It's a completely different case. You see unintelligent characters every where, and your IQ reduces to a fault. Who else is on this table?
Phew
Quora is bae ...... Quora is for International exposure especially the academic and professional aspects ...... Girls on Quora are bae ..... dem dey talk without being crucified .....

Nairaland makes you feel at home ....... The travel section is the most awesome on Nairaland ..... The Naija street too is on Nairaland .... people head dey touch here no be play grin ......

I love Nairaland more sha ..... you go just dey laugh dey laugh ..... an average Nigerian is a born comedian despite hardship Naija dey comical no be lie cheesy !!

Na facebook I hat.e pass sha .... Complete trash !!

8 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Googleinc:
evidence number 4
sorry, i think you are ignorant and dumb.
Did NL advertise as a q and a site? No. In forums you are unknown and faceless.
If you understand how the internet evolvd, you wont be asking stupid questions.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by ubunja(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Imagine comparing a text based forum with a video platform.
This is what you look like when you do that.

Some of us go to YouTube for the comments

4 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by ubunja(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lmfao. Dude can't respond,,, grin just typing "evidence no. 1" #dead cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
ubunja:

Some of us go to YouTube for the comments

There's nothing insightful about their comment. It's just funny sarcastic comedy wrapped around layers of irony.

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
ubunja:
Lmfao. Dude can't respond,,, grin just typing "evidence no. 1" #dead cheesy
you're N-O-T worth responding to.
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by anochuko01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

There's nothing insightful about their comment. It's just funny sarcastic comedy wrapped around layers of irony.
evidence number 5...
coz i know what youtube comments did to me when i began my robotics tarining.

1 Like

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin
anochuko01:
evidence number 5...
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by ubunja(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Googleinc:
and you think you're the first on NL with that line grin
Googleinc:
and you think you're the first on NL with that line
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by logan2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
i dont come here to learn, i come here to make money, and help others make money,get myself entertained by igbo and yoruba brothers

2 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by ubunja(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

clearly that's what you see under the type of videos you watch.

1 Like

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
ubunja:
clearly that's what you see under the type of videos you watch.

What do you see then?

1 Like

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
evidence number 5...

You have no IQ if you think YouTube comments are more insightful than Quora.

1 Like

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by anochuko01(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You have no IQ if you think YouTube comments are more insightful than Quora.
you are damn too foolish for even imagining that someone could say that!
i said it was useful, and never said "more insightful".
arindin oniro egbon. stop taking weed.
its obvious you cant even survive the quora and reddit sefgrin

1 Like

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
you are damn too foolish for even imagining that someone could say that!

Then why critisiZe my comment that was aimed at someone who thought YouTube comment section ALONE was better than Quora?
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by anochuko01(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Then why critisiZe my comment that was aimed at someone who thought YouTube comment section ALONE was better than Quora?
bro, i never critisized you. should have said that youtube section didnt help me?
where there's an educative video on youtube, you're most likely gonna see comments that'll make a great read....and it helped and still helps.
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
bro, i never critisized you. should have said that youtube section didnt help me?
where there's an educative video on youtube, you're most likely gonna see comments that'll make a great read....and it helped and still helps.

Of course YouTube is great and very educative, but most of it's content are for entertainment and the comments, while very specific, lack details, compared to places like Quora or Reddit.
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Googleinc:
I spent just three days on quora, and I have learnt a whole lot l, ranging from relationships, politics, sports, music, entertainment in general, religion etc.
But here? It's a completely different case. You see unintelligent characters every where, and your IQ reduces to a fault. Who else is on this table?
Phew
True talk
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Offpoint: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Opening this thread itself shows how low IQed you are...
You don't like NL? simple, deactivate your account and relocate to Quora

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Googleinc:
Phew

Trash! Anybody can post anything on quora. It annoys me when I see those Indians answering every question I ask on quora. They always find ways to link everything to religion.
Many people are just there to sell books e.g. Richard muller.
I prefer REDDIT by far. Unlike quora were everyone is a self-acclaimed expert/genius, Reddit has subreddits for every topic and you get answers from verified experts in said subjects.

1 Like

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by AK481(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
the selective system is different.

in nairaland you view the first to comment first but in quora,you view the most upvoted or favourite comment first.

there is an incentive to write sense but in nairaland there is a n incentive to write first.

the faster you write the less thought you give to your answer,seun should look into his as well.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by frugal(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Actually Nairaland lowers your IQ, especially homepage contents. I'd advise you focus on specific discussion boards and threads that add value to your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by nicepoker101(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
ubunja:
qoura is like reddit. FOR LOSERS. YouTube is number 1 globally. but Nairaland is many times more fun than YouTube. Xvideos is also a nice platform
leaders of tomorrow. SMH
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by nicepoker101(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
ImaIma1:

Some people wouldn't recognize sarcasm even if it was standing close to them.
if you know that guy very well. You wouldn't defend his narrative. grin
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by IAmSkinny: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
ImaIma1:
But people learn a lot on Nairaland... stuffs like what is olosho, how to masturbate and perform aanal sex the right way, where to get LovePeddler houses, how to be an alpha male and how to pick up girls successfully and have a fling.

You also learn how to insult women and get likes and applaud doing so. You learn to defend yourself...in fact the list is endless. There is a lot to learn on NL.

Sorry, what's a fling and how do I get one?
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Opening this thread itself shows how low IQed you are...

You don't like NL? simple, deactivate your account and relocate to Quora
very low iq op
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by oyatz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
You are very correct.
Nairaland is becoming a threat to National unity by becoming the number-1 platform for
dangerous Tribalism

Googleinc:
Phew

5 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Quorax: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
dingbang:
Don't say that. Nairaland is educative in its own way
are u talking about nairaaland of 2010?
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Quorax: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
oyatz:
You are very correct.
Nairaland is becoming a threat to National unity by becoming the number-1 platform for
dangerous Tribalism

and the owner wants that.
Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by ubunja(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2019
nicepoker101:
leaders of tomorrow. SMH
leader my ass. I'm a põrrn stâr

2 Likes

Re: I Think Spending Time On Quora Increases Your Iq, Than Nairaland. Am I Wrong? No by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Googleinc:
Phew

That's your own perspective sha. I learned a lot here. I made #750k last week. I have the idea buh built on it through reading more about it here in nairaland. I did soya beans storage biz and got lots of educative info about it here on nairaland. Even got contacts that were helpful. Everything I need is here on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Say If She Has A Boyfriend / Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man / 7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.