Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (6082 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by IAmSkinny: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
G
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Adedapo57: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I start by being romantic, taking her out to a lunch or dinner (sometimes with a little wine), buying little gifts (sometimes recharge card) she likes, subtle talk of love, by the time we get home she's jumping on top of me like a wild animal, going all crazy.

Sex to me doesn't just begin in the bedroom, there is always a build up to make it estactic.
Wat of the day u don't have enough cash for all that how do u go about it
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ariyebaba(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
LOLO, OLORI, .................... MAKE WE JOLLY NAH ! grin

OR

BABY, SOMETHING IS MOVING AROUND MA WAIST grin
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by pansophist(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
You don't ask your partner for sex, and if you do, then it means there is no natural chemistry between you both. Having sex is not a contractual act, where you ask, request, or pen it down with an agreement. It should be seamless, rhythmic, and an act that is transitioned into between two people that are attracted to each other, and are sexually compatible. If you ask, like, can we have sex? then you are doing it wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
l wan chop bankú

1 Like

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Adedapo57:

Wat of the day u don't have enough cash for all that how do u go about it

Sex is not and should not be an everyday thing.

It loses value when it becomes so frequent. Most of us young people base our relationships on sex, so when it becomes lacking or distorted, the relationship dies.

1 Like

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
pansophist:
You don't ask your partner with sex, and if you do, then it means there is no natural chemistry between you both. Having sex is not a contractual act, where you ask, request, or pen it down with an agreement. It should be seamless, rhythmic, and an act that is transitioned into between two people that understand themselves. If you ask, like, can we have sex? then you are doing it wrong.
This is no ABC nor 123 .... it is not Quadratic Equation nor Pythagoras Theorem ..... you can do as it pleases you ...... As the chemistry and the brain led ..... The most important thing is how the communication is encoded and ensure your partner decode it romantically even if it is blatant and stark !!

Like babe, We are getting fvcked tonight after dinner , be ready Hon. grin

Hello honey, can u quickly come for some rounds , shi.t is crazy right here .... cheesy

Hey, I'm gonna fvck u silly this morning

Let's have sex ..... Boo, I wanna fvck you right there in bathroom .... so I am coming in soon OK !!

Those are all starks ........ even if you are JW , I can be as raw as that ...... e dey enter most times.........

At times, You don't have to say anything, You just have to play towards it and boom !!

I once met a girl and after some months (Religious girl) , I told her pointedly on the phone "Mo ma do e next time we meet" (I will fvck you next time we meet) .....
She was shocked n dumbfounded
she made me repeat it like 5times, I thought I was done for but She find it blatant, raw , crazy, wicked, Mad and funny . .. . ... And so e happened and it continues !!

The most important thing is have an Aura and be romantic ...... Some words can be hurtful in the mouth of some while the same can be romantic n pleasing in the mouth of others ......

It is all about "Art and science of communication and having the charisma to convey your words !!!

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Twoclans(f): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bruno3000:
she's not d one in dat pix

Tatafo

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Op change the word partner into a plural word *partners*!! grin grin.

Why? Because most people here don't have one partner. Count me out sha wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
DonroxyII:
This is no ABC nor 123 .... it is not Quadratic Equation nor Pythagoras Theorem ..... you can do as it pleases you ...... As the chemistry and the brain led ..... The most important thing is how the communication is encoded and ensure your partner decode it romantically even if it is blatant and stark !!

Like babe, We are getting fvcked tonight after dinner , be ready Hon. grin

Hello honey, can u quickly come for some rounds , shi.t is crazy right here .... cheesy

Hey, I'm gonna fvck u silly this morning

Let's have sex ..... Boo, I wanna fvck you right there in bathroom .... so I am coming in soon OK !!

Those are all starks ........ even if you are JW , I can be as raw as that ...... e dey enter most times.........

At times, You don't have to say anything, You just have to play towards it and boom !!

I once met a girl and after some months (Religious girl) , I told her pointedly on the phone "Mo ma do e next time we meet" (I will fvck you next time we meet) .....
She was shocked n dumbfounded
she made me repeat it like 5times, I thought I was done for but She find it blatant, raw , crazy, wicked, Mad and funny . .. . ... And so e happened and it continues !!

The most important thing is have an Aura and be romantic ...... Some words can be hurtful in the mouth of some while the same can be romantic n pleasing in the mouth of others ......

It is all about "Art and science of communication and having the charisma to convey your words !!!
twale baba, in fact I comot cap for you. and all those religious girls go dey form like say them no dey Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by clive2u(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I start by being romantic, taking her out to a lunch or dinner (sometimes with a little wine), buying little gifts (sometimes recharge card) she likes, subtle talk of love, by the time we get home she's jumping on top of me like a wild animal, going all crazy.

Sex to me doesn't just begin in the bedroom, there is always a build up to make it estactic.
so what of those of us that have sex for like three time a week?

our money go done finish before relationship reach 3months
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by clive2u(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
pansophist:
You don't ask your partner for sex, and if you do, then it means there is no natural chemistry between you both. Having sex is not a contractual act, where you ask, request, or pen it down with an agreement. It should be seamless, rhythmic, and an act that is transitioned into between two people that are attracted to each other, and are sexually compatible. If you ask, like, can we have sex? then you are doing it wrong.
do u quote all these to her before u have sex?
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by aristocratic5(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
I love nairaland.
Me don't ask oooo
We go just start to kiss from dere
E go happen
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by pansophist(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
clive2u:
do u quote all these to her before u have sex?

Then you didn't get my point. Read it again
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by clive2u(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
pansophist:

Then you didn't get my point. Read it again
it just passed the second reading and i still dont like it

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by pansophist(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
DonroxyII:

Na here you talk am finish. Your head is correct.

1 Like

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Adedapo57: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Sex is not and she not be an everyday thing.

It loses value when it becomes so frequent. Most of us young people base our relationships on sex, so when it becomes lacking or distorted, the relationship dies.
True talk
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by carlos1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
She tells me point blank, "sweet, i want to make love with you". U c why i love dis gal
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by GodHead85: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
You can ask however the Bleep you want.

Asking successfully is going to depend on the girl.
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
undecided

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Simple you wanna have sex she says yes
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Obakoolex(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Baby I want to wonghoro wun goro grin
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by mickool(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Am hard on!! do u feel same? can u help me out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria In 1963 (picture) Unbelievable / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.