Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (19463 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2019
It's now 2 years, 10 months, 4 weeks and 2 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
0temSapien:
I have read the mail. I'll reply you through the mail later. Thanks.

Good day Sir,

I'm holding on, in faith Sir. Please.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months and 4 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months and 5 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2019
0temSapien:

It's now 2 years, 11 months and 5 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.

Good morning Sir.

Please i was able to raise 10k out of the 23k for my school fee. Sir please assist me in anyway concerning the remainder 13k.

Before 2k for late payment penalty fee is included.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
AkeNathan:

Good morning Sir.

Please i was able to raise 10k out of the 23k for my school fee. Sir please assist me in anyway concerning the remainder 13k.

Before 2k for late payment penalty fee is included.

I have so many commitments at this time. I hope someone else will help, I'm sorry.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
0temSapien:

I have so many commitments at this time. I hope someone else will help, I'm sorry.

Thank you very much Sir.

May God bless you.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months and 1 week since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 1 week and 2 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 1 week and 5 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 1 week and 6 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months and 2 weeks since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:55am On Aug 09, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 1 day since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 2 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by belcom10(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
OtemAtum:

It's now 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 2 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.

See this one,pls someone should examine him. Is he okay , they can't even stand Angel Michael the chief prince not to talk of the lord of hosts, the great and mighty God.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
belcom10:

See this one,pls someone should examine him. Is he okay , they can't even stand Angel Michael the chief prince not to talk of the lord of hosts, the great and mighty God.

Sincerely Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage. I just wish that the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god will reveal the truth to you. Peace.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Belcom10 pls read the book of Otem Erectus 226 to see how your god was captured in a spiritual cage. Peace.

Otem Erectus 226:28
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods [Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, etc] are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by belcom10(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
OtemAtum:
Belcom10 pls read the book of Otem Erectus 226 to see how your god was captured in a spiritual cage. Peace.

Otem Erectus 226:28
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods [Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, etc] are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

Come, I beg you in the name of God ,don't quote me again. Its enough. Go and serve what you know and leave me alone and my God.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
belcom10:

Come, I beg you in the name of God ,don't quote me again. Its enough. Go and serve what you know and leave me alone and my God.
Oh, I'm sorry for how the truth affects you, but that's the truth. Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage and he would remain there for about 997 years more, so that human beings could have mind evolution. I leave you alone to continue worshipping Jehovah your god who is currently in his spiritual cage. Peace.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 6 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months and 3 weeks since Jehovah lipsrsealed has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 4:59am On Aug 16, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 1 day since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison. Eyes keep opening.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 2 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 3 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's now 2years, 7months, and 2 weeks and 1 day since Jehovah has been imprisoned by his brothers and sisters.

How exactly did you calculate this exact timeline ?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
OJLion:

How exactly did you calculate this exact timeline ?
I started calculating from the exact earth day I saw it from the spiritual realm.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison, Eyes are opening day by day. Religion is fading away.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 5 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
OtemAtum:

It's now 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 5 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison.
No response from you yet to my mails, especially the second one.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 4:11am On Aug 22, 2019
gensteejay:

No response from you yet to my mails, especially the second one.
I'll check it. I'm sorry.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 4:12am On Aug 22, 2019
It's now 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 6 days since Jehovah has been captured in his spiritual prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.