Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos (29112 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by evil1: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2019
up to this moment i dont get the rational behind this public engagement of a thing.
i dont even think i can propose in public not to even kneel down
after all the guys she has bleeped
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Ulovlyn: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow,such proposal is risky,what if the girl had turned him down or what if the guy was joking and the babe says i will and he says April fool,complicated though. congrats to them.pray that mine does come that way��
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by eenai(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice...

The mystery I am yet to unravel is why two loving partners will get married and later become beast to eachother till either or both of them begin to desire divorce...

It is because expectations are not met and the heart is very volatile.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by daddio(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:
Beautiful couple. A match made in heaven church.

The guy knows she won't be arrogant enough to reject his proposal in the presence of God, infront of her pastor and the entire congregation. Very smart guy.

Presence of God!?

Na presence of pastor and church brethren jare.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by frozen70(f): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice...

The mystery I am yet to unravel is why two loving partners will get married and later become beast to eachother till either or both of them begin to desire divorce...

This can only happen when the love is gone

There is a tin line between love and hatred

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Denko2721987(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:

The guy knows she won't be arrogant enough to reject his proposal in the presence of God, infront of her pastor and the entire congregation. Very smart guy.

Hahahahahahahah.. which kind of crooked thinking be this wey u get now...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2019
ShitHead:
Our knees are meant for the God Almighty, not for a certain creature that squats to urinate.

Like the wise man above me said, you are doing her a favor. Why should you kneel down and beg for liabilities?

Believe me that what all Ladies want....even the house wife self

Over Pampa's....
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by timileyine(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice...

when you grow up you will understand
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by happney65: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Girl you suppose wire belle first,una dey kneel down..Mumu. grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by SmellingAnus(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2019
eenai:

It is because expectations are not met and the heart is very volatile.
I see... Probably unreasonable expectations I guess...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by SmellingAnus(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2019
frozen70:

This can only happen when it the love is gone

There is a tin line between love and hatred
But they say Love alone is not enough to sustain a marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by anochuko01(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
All this Christian brothers. Awon ti missionary...
they do do**y and cowgirl too o
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by chibuzorAbia: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Dething:
In Christianity, proposal should never be a surprise. That's is not the way God wants it. God does not take anyone by surprise when it comes to marriage. There are procedures and orderliness in things of God. You plan wedding from friendship to relationship to declaration of courtship (among the brethren)then to family consent, and then to engagement and finally to marriage. No room for such surprises in Christ Jesus. If you are not willing to marry anyone, there is no reason for courship or relationship in the first place. All real christians, know that relationship/courship is only targeting marriage and nothing more execpt if it's not working, then breakout.

Just shut the F@@k up now!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by chibuzorAbia: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Foolish man!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Omofranca(f): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:

Yes o, but one hopes he also realises that if he ever messes up/jilts this lady he's in very big time trouble because of all the witnesses!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by balonaija(f): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by BrainSanitizer: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2019
For the camera!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by BrainSanitizer: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2019
Ajibola009:
Advertise
Bale of used pants nko?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Opiletool(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2019
No, he should stool and propose na.
Some senseless topics pushed to FP sometimes ehn.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Opiletool(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Icon4s:
So?

Will he lie down before?

I just tire o.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by mistyebby(f): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2019
sukerefakere:
My future wife:

Things you should consider before agreeing to marry me
1. I'm Not interested in any proposal
2. I'm a Milan fan, so before you pick date for our wedding, make sure Milan is not playing or serie A is on holiday. Or better still pick a date on any international break
3. Number 2 is very important.

cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man who added a unique touch to his engagement, proposed to his girlfriend at a Lagos Church as captured in photos shared online. The Nigerian man who proposed to his girlfriend at the Covenant Christian Center, a church located in Yaba area of Lagos, took other members by surprise after he went down on one knee.

It was gathered that the proposal took place on Sunday, April 7th and the lady said a big 'YES' to her man. Here are photos shared online below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/09/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-at-lagos-church/

Is this a news.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Section7: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2019
And everybody go dey shout say yes, the "yes" wey she don say to the guy already, dem go come dey demo for us.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by stainlessnature: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2019
sukerefakere:
My future wife:

2. I'm a Milan fan, so before you pick date for our wedding, make sure Milan is not playing or serie A is on holiday. Or better still pick a date on any international break
stupid boy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
But they say Love alone is not enough to sustain a marriage undecided

Pls don't be deceived

Love is the major thing that holds marriage

With love you can be patience for your wife to become pregnant

With love your wife will be patience for your work to grow and be able to provide

With love your wife can spend her own money to support the family

With love you won't be able to quarell with your wife because you are good friends

With love you can enjoy your marriage and experience peace

The absence of love in marriage is worst than lack of money

Money can buy whatever you want but love can not buy it all
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=sukerefakere post=77383818]My future wife:

[/quote

real nigga ..i like it.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by sukerefakere(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2019
stainlessnature:
stupid boy
How difficult is it to mind your business..did I say anything offensive?
Is it a must to be daft??
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2019
sukerefakere:
My future wife:

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2019
anochuko01:
they do do**y and cowgirl too o

Lol I meant he's a missionary.
As in, he's on mission
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos by Daviddson(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:
No head-tie?

Enough evidence to prove the kind of Church the wayward creatures worship with.
If I should ask you now whether you're born again, you'll start foot dragging the answer, but you have made yourself the Judge General of all ladies, whereas you're most likely living the same kind of wayward life you're accusing them of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / If You Want Him, Go For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.