Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (28526 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Torontoparrot(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2019
yea
HappyCanadian:

You've got to think of options as in ppl
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by gcof(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2019
saaron:
Congratulations! What a lovely country. Wishing you happy stay in Canada. I myself will be traveling to France in two weeks time. Will be back when Atiku reclaim his mandate.
hahahahahahahah when Atiku reclaim his mandate grin be sure to visit the most beautiful place in the world Champs-Elysée
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2019
HappyCanadian:

You've got to think of options as in ppl
Please what do you mean by this bro
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Temple1288:

Nairaland helped me a lot, and a particular moniker did well for me tho I got some laughing at me when I asked. Actually it was thru the help of a White Southern American and his wife that I zoomed off. I met them while working as an attendant in Igoni Hotels.
I spent about 300 thousand Naira (my own money) while the rest came from their family purse.
I landed in Fargo, North Dakota on October 10th 2016 and on Jan 20th 2017 I left for Ellisville, Mississippi (just 1 hr to Hattiesburg)

One thing I've noticed in all my travel is that in Nigeria, poverty is planted, notured, grown and harvested.

More blessings bro
Remember me o
Should I go and start working inside igoni hotels grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by horlah005: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Congrats bruv
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Jamestown123:
Y are u not in Nigeria? Just asking

You deserve cold origin for this question Bossman cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Temple1288:

Nairaland helped me a lot, and a particular moniker did well for me tho I got some laughing at me when I asked. Actually it was thru the help of a White Southern American and his wife that I zoomed off. I met them while working as an attendant in Igoni Hotels.
I spent about 300 thousand Naira (my own money) while the rest came from their family purse.
I landed in Fargo, North Dakota on October 10th 2016 and on Jan 20th 2017 I left for Ellisville, Mississippi (just 1 hr to Hattiesburg)

One thing I've noticed in all my travel is that in Nigeria, poverty is planted, notured, grown and harvested.

True 100%

Wish i was lucky like you embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

God bless your hustles bro, I will be joining u soon, just got admission to study there...

Hmm.. Only admission, what about tuition fee or you are going there through scholarship smiley
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nicklaus619(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Hadampson:

Hmm.. Only admission, what about tuition fee or you are going there through scholarship smiley

I have made all the necessary payment bro, both tuition fee and other preliminaries just waiting for after the Easter to come and go make I park my bags begin come, Shebi dem go gimme resident permit after Abi because me go like live and work there wen I am done schooling Abeg enlighten me bro at oop
Happycanadian
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by centboy123456(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2019
saaron:
Congratulations! What a lovely country. Wishing you happy stay in Canada. I myself will be traveling to France in two weeks time. Will be back when Atiku reclaim his mandate.

bro how much is for everything that will take u to France
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by YUNGLURD(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

I have made all the necessary payment bro, both tuition fee and other preliminaries just waiting for after the Easter to come and go make I park my bags begin come, Shebi dem go gimme resident permit after Abi because me go like live and work there wen I am done schooling Abeg enlighten me bro at oop
Happycanadian
is this the first time u will be traveling out of naija?...u son scale thru the major hurdle which is Visa

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nicklaus619(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
YUNGLURD:
is this the first time u will be traveling out of naija?...u son scale thru the major hurdle which is Visa

I was so fortunate, a friend in the office introduced me to PFL, preparing for life, they helped me located and applied averagely low university and handled all my traveling documents and made it almost stress free for me, the day I was scheduled for interview, the interviewer saw their letter heading and immediately stamped my passport with a visa without asking plenty jamb question, the only question I was asked was my name and reason why I wanna travel no further questions and investigation, they have a relationship with the Canadian government.. According to their profile, they have been running the business since 1980 or so....

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

I was so fortunate, a friend in the office introduced me to PFL, preparing for life, they helped me located and applied averagely low university and handled all my traveling documents and made it almost stress free for me, the day I was scheduled for interview, the interviewer saw their letter heading and immediately stamped my passport with a visa without asking plenty jamb question, the only question I was asked was my name and reason why I wanna travel no further questions and investigation, they have a relationship with the Canadian government.. According to their profile, they have been running the business since 1980 or so....
How much does their service cost? Any link to their website or contact?

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by DrTee1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

http://preparationforlife.com/service/Registration-Fee/1654

The advertised figure there is a whooping 500,000 naira, for students interested in Canada.

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by PrincessB1(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Temple1288:

You are so lucky.

Congrats embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nicklaus619(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Visit their site and thank me later

http://preparationforlife.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nicklaus619(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
DrTee1:

http://preparationforlife.com/service/Registration-Fee/1654

The advertised figure there is a whooping 500,000 naira, for students interested in Canada.

Wetin u been wan go do there ?? Me I am doing my msc there after which I will be hoping to get a resident permit and work there legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by famouscargo4u: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Study bro, MA, Economics
MA? I thought it should be MSc. By the way, I studied Economics too.

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nicklaus619(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

If you wan travel my brother hold your money and japa for good, u no hear how much oop say him spend, 8million, but ones u are there my brother u will thank your self for making the life changing decision

3 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by famouscargo4u: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Happycanadian

Bro, if you are going with extra cargo, I can handle that for you.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by 7Alexandre: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Temple1288:

Is Mississippi really country?

I have a friend that studied in the state...

She disliked it because it was too laid back...

She eventually relocated to California after graduation...
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
7Alexandre:

Is Mississippi really country?
I have a friend that studied in the state...
She disliked it because it was too laid back...
She eventually relocated to California after graduation...
VERY COUNTRY
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by DrTee1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Wetin u been wan go do there ?? Me I am doing my msc there after which I will be hoping to get a resident permit and work there legitimately.

I simply answered a question by Ccanyawu. It didn't give information about me going there.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by saaron(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
centboy123456:

bro how much is for everything that will take u to France
The organization I work with are incharge of all expenses.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by centboy123456(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
saaron:
The organization I work with are incharge of all expenses.

oh bro u are a lucky man I wch I had that luck I need to zoom out of this country

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
centboy123456:

oh bro u are a lucky man I wch I had that luck I need to zoom out of this country

Calm down
Nigeria is still a nice place

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Happycanadian
You apply for residency when u done with sch, so u can live after schooling. have u gotten visa?
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
famouscargo4u:

MA? I thought it should be MSc. By the way, I studied Economics too.
Here, in some schools it is studied under the faculty of Arts.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Please what do you mean by this bro
Like.. let him think wide for possible sponsors, u got to be smart
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Lelepeautos(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Here it is called MA, just like UNB, because it is under the faculty of Arts. However if it is done under the faculty of sciences in your sch then it should be MSC

Pls is there still admission for Fall 2019? + did you go through an Edu Consultant ?
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by odimbannamdi(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

This looks more like an advertisemeng.

Guys, be wary

9 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Visit their site and thank me later

http://preparationforlife.com
Thank you so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos) / Hit-and-run Driver Crushes Woman To Death In Osogbo - Pictures / Lagos Streets Flooded After Rainfall (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.