Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Loosing Virginity Does Not Equate To Loosing Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loosing Virginity Does Not Equate To Loosing Esteem (345 Views)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / Does Displaying Traits Of Jealousy Equate To True Love? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing Virginity Does Not Equate To Loosing Esteem by blessingchinny(f): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
A woman hardly gets over a man who first had a carnal knowledge of her. This quote and statement has held a lot of women captive over the years. I think this is the mindset we invented by ourselves and believed.

For the fact that people had hurt you, betrayed or jilted you doesn't imply you should loose your self esteem or subject yourself to an object of ridicule.

People had lost valuable items in the past, yet still find a way to get over it, pick up the broken pieces and move on. How much more about you?

Yes you've made that mistake in the past, but you don't have to get too hard upon yourself. Stop pleading to be accepted, if is not working, stop forcing it, it doesn't matter if he was the first or last. Who is destined to stay would definitely stay regardless of his position in your relationship status.

It is only people with low esteem that will stick to an abusive relationship because they felt they had invested a lot. But the truth is that, the earlier you move on, the better. Your value and dignity would be restored again. But when he treats you like a trash and you are unwilling to let go. You are only giving him that impression that you worth nothing. And he will continue seeing you that way.

Is time to let go, despite whatever you think you may have lost.
For more relationsgip tips. Visit my website @www.loveonet.com
Re: Loosing Virginity Does Not Equate To Loosing Esteem by IamD18: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Virginty is the pride of a woman.

If you loose it, you've lost your pride.
Re: Loosing Virginity Does Not Equate To Loosing Esteem by topedoski(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:
Virginty is the pride of a woman.
If you loose it, you've lost your pride.
Then what happens after wedding night... Shey pride ti lo?

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Virginity Does Not Equate To Loosing Esteem by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wan ti do eleyii raq

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Or Stream Video Which One Consume More Data? / EXPOSED! How To Catch A Cheater (2019) / Was This Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.