Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? (25973 Views)

CSU Admission Scandal: Which Government College Lagos Did Tinubu Attend? / Which Government Will Be The Messiah To Solve This Problem / Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by jomarq(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
police
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by DLuciano: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:
I need the top 10 most corrupt government institution in Nigeria for university studies. from my investigation here are list in order from the most corrupt. I need your help

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
3. Nigeria Immigration Service
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
7. Nigeria Costume Service
8. Nigerian Prisons Service
9. Nigeria road safety
10. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

you can assist with this research.
Nigeria Customs Service I think you mean, please correct it.

All of the above are very very corrupt, with each of them having competed and won the award as many times as possible

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Civil servants..

Especially those in our local Secretariat

2 Likes

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Olalan(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
The customs
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by HarbySloy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Put Police name in the top 3, they are extra ordinary corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by paddyofboss(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:
I need the top 10 most corrupt government institution in Nigeria for university studies. from my investigation here are list in order from the most corrupt. I need your help

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by olusola200: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria petrol station , Nigerian bank selling New notes for party people also our courts
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by flemsy15(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:
I
1. Nigeria Police 2. Nigeria Army 3. Nigeria Immigration Service 4. INEC 5. NEPA 6. Nigeria Embassies 7. Nigeria Costume Service 8. Nigerian Prisons Service 9. Nigeria road safety 10. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
Am I the only one that saw 'Nigerian Costume service"??
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by esosuo: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
it is as numbered police takes the front seat

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by dandostism88(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
guy you omit the three tired of govt oo
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Greenville990: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria Costume Service !!!

Those ones that are in charge of dressing the president, First Lady and other top government officials.

They steal money from the pocket of such officials as soon as they UnCloth them.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

This is indeed an extremely hard & complicated question
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by dalaman: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
The most corrupt government institution I Nigeria is NNPC.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by VEE2010(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
None on the list:

1. Corruption HQTS of Nigeria remains the so-called NNPC and sister agencies. Others are learning work from NNPC
2. CBN: Another corruption redden giant in Nigeria
3. ASO ROCK
4. Federal Parastatals and affiliated agencies
6. State Government
5. State Govt Parastals and related agencies
7. Police Service Commission
8. EFCC
9. DSS
10. Military and Paramilitary services

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by qanda: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Difficult JAMB question
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Blankstare(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Gboy101:

1. Nigeria Police
2. Nigeria Army
4. INEC
5. NEPA
6. Nigeria Embassies
9. Nigeria road safety

Police, the decadance there is unquantifiable.

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by tunamenga(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Don’t deceive yourself come to nnpc/ppmc most especially go and cover the fraud at kaduna refinery. This is where the real money and drama is. Nigeria drama no get part
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by gbishman: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
All of them
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Bgorgeous: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
All of the above
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by kernniejay(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria Costume Service! Op, did u mean Nigeria Custom Service?
Am i the only one that saw this
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by bladeAnders(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
the judiciary is the most corrupt.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jofet:
Custom Service, imagine that little brat with her fish brain on Facebook trying to defraud me because she wears NCS uniform. Someone that cannot even effectively coordinate her sentences. Let me not mention your name here ooooooo. You are warned.

really??
There are a lot of them defrauding people on Facebook like that. But note that, most of those accounts are fake. They are created by fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Tamakay(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
All of the above but following your question, number is the most corrupt: Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
The police is the epicenter of corruption in Nigeria. Once that particular institution is purged of corruption.. It will create a chain reaction that will reduce corruption drastically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by Jokkarm2: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
INEC
POLICE
NIGERIA CUSTOM
OTHERS
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by pat077: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
NPF
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by xjiggy: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Police is number one. Customs is number two. NEPA is third in position

2 Likes

Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by foster212: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Transmission guys.
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by shomutuski(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
rubbish list!!!!!

where's NNPC, PTDF, PPPRA, NDDC, NERC, PEFMB i'm sure most of y'all don't even know what PEFMB means
Re: Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? by SVC6000: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
All Of Them None Iz Clean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Senator Omo-agege And Wife Escape Assassination Attempt, Brother Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.