Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Do You Console An Atheist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Console An Atheist? (979 Views)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / Guys How Do You Console Someone Who Lost A Loved One? / How Do You Console This Lovebirds Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
What are the words you say to comfort an atheist who is grieving?
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff I need u here
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by BlackfireX: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guy yiour papa don die welcome to our club, my papa died 3 years ago

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
sounds like mockery.
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
What are the words you say to comfort an atheist who is grieving?

the same words as any other person grieving
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the same words as any other person grieving
Let's say I just lost my only child to illness and when you call me I break then news to you. What are the words you will say to console me?

Make some examples here. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Make them see that, they not the first and last person to loose a beloved one and that it's just a normal natural transition in occurence. We only sad because we would miss the deceased forever and waiting on our turn to go too because we all will eventually die.
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
aaronson:
Make them see that, they not the first and last person to loose a beloved one and that it's just a normal natural transition in occurence. We only sad because we would miss the deceased forever and waiting on our turn to go too because we all will eventually die.
cool
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Let's say I just lost my only child to illness and when you call me I break then news to you. What are the words you will say to console me?

Make some examples here. Thanks.

simple: i am very sorry for this untimely loss and your child will remain in my thoughts and heart. please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences. May you get all the needed strength to overcome such difficult time in your life

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

simple: i am very sorry for this untimely loss and your child will remain in my thoughts and heart. please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences. May you get all the needed strength to overcome such difficult time in your life
cool
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by Emmzy201(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
sorry for your loss
I been wan tell you say na God give and collect but forget am, person wey Don die Don die
sorry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Emmzy201:
sorry for your loss
I been wan tell you say na God give and collect but forget am, person wey Don die Don die
sorry
lol
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by NNAMDIII(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
my own die 16years ago grin
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by fw71497: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mumu don't u think an atheist should know that anyone can die at any time including himself and should not grief. Death should be the least of his or her concern
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
The same way you console any human that is grieving. Atheist are human being you know?

And even if your consolation has religious connotations, atheist are smart enough to figure that it's from a concerned heart, and will appreciate it. Be yourself and do your thing.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
fw71497:
Mumu don't u think an atheist should know that anyone can die at any time including himself and should not grief. Death should be the least of his or her concern
Mr I Too Know. Common sense doesn't let u know that it's not only in death that people grief.

People grief when facing disappointments and failures.

Idiiot.

Are u going to tell me that athiests don't face disappointments and failures? Ewu!
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
fw71497:

lol, some people on NL are truly clueless...
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

lol, some people on NL are truly clueless...
Don't mind the ewu called fw71497. Next he will tell us that athiests don't have feelings/emotions
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
lol.. Don't mind the ewu called fw71497. Next he will tell us that athiests don't have feelings/emotions

lol, i guess thats what he thinks. how sad!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by fw71497: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2019
U are all fools.

Misinformed jellies and foul smelling liquids, the true ideology behind being an atheist is knowing that nothing is concrete and it is going to do u a lot good to accept what is what instead of brooding that won't change anything. In yr subconscious mind y'all know u are not equall to the task That's why y'all bombarding me. Consoling an athiest with yr sweet lies, dilusional and naive claims does him no good because he sees through it.

And mind u i am refering to grief as in death.
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2019
fw71497:
U are all fools.

Misinformed jellies and foul smelling liquids, the true ideology behind being an atheist is knowing that nothing is concrete and it is going to do u a lot good to accept what is what instead of brooding that won't change anything. In yr subconscious mind y'all know u are not equall to the task That's why y'all bombarding me. Consoling an athiest with yr sweet lies, dilusional and naive claims does him no good because he sees through it.

And mind u i am refering to grief as in death.
It's not only in death that one grieves.

Athiests are humans and every human has emotions. Anything that has emotions is liable to grief.
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by lilmax(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2019
atheists believe they're humans? grin

what a waste of belief

atheists do not exists cheesy
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by fw71497: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2019
GreatResearcher:
It's not only in death that one grieves.

Athiests are humans and every human has emotions. Anything that has emotions is liable to grief.

If your foul smelling jelly you call brain does not understand english why don't u go flush them with a bullet
Re: How Do You Console An Atheist? by GreatResearcher: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2019
fw71497:

If your foul smelling jelly you call brain does not understand english why don't u go flush them with a bullet
This right here explains why I shouldn't engage you in a convo.

You need to go back to basic 1 and learn English.

Dumb head.

(1) (Reply)

How You Would Have Felt(babcock Sex)? / Wrong Reasons For Marriage / Ladies Shutdown Surulere As They Seductively Twerk To Davido’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.