Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise (2226 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by doris00: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
When it comes to relationships, there are certain things people expect from their significant others. While some may seem reasonable and popularly accepted, others however, are often considered borderline crazy.
On of such is a story currently trending online in which a man complained about how his girlfriend serves him food. In the story which was shared by relationship blogger, Joro, the man complained that she doesn't kneel to serve him.
Giving details, he stated that his friend's girlfriend does it for the said friend but his own girlfriend doesn't do it and sometimes tells him to fry his own eggs. He ended the mail by seeking a way to make his girlfriend serve him while kneeling.
As expected, the story received many reactions from social media users, most of whom were amused by his demand and speared no words in letting him know how ridiculous his problem was.

See more https://thickmatch.com/girlfriend-doesnt-kneel-serve-food-man-seeks-advise/

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by seniorgozman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
He is not serious

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Briells: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Of all the problems facing this country, look at what this one's problem is. Don't worry, she will not only kneel down to serve You, she will keep kneeling till you finish the food... mtchew. Are you having Bumps or Keloid as a result of piercings or shavings? Contact me for a natural remedy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Abfinest007(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
she is not your slave she is not even your wife but girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by donbachi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
She for kukuma lie down make u dey match her dey waka pass....na to pour u hot banga soup for face dey hungry me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by LordKO(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Small-minded people and penchant for subjugation are inseparable. I don't see a humane/sane man (or woman) expecting his maid to kneel down to serve him food, not to speak of a girlfriend - of course a humane one - who deserves the best treatment. It's an abomination, whether she does so voluntarily or otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by carzola(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Girls of today very unmannered.

We have lost all our cultural values
If u even see girl wey go cook for u
Thank God talk more of kneeling to serve u
Oga that's a dream. ..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
carzola:
Girls of today very unmannered.

We have lost all our cultural values
If u even see girl wey go cook for u
Thank God talk more of kneeling to serve u
Oga that's a dream. ..

Can't you cook for yourself? Is she your wife? No one owes you anything bro, learn to cook for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by carzola(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Can't you cook for yourself? Is she your wife? No one owes you anything bro, learn to cook for yourself.
aunty I cook for myself or buy stakeouts..
I need no woman to cook or clean after me.. that's why I carry Olosho. .
They don't eat ur food or dirty ur house. .. They just fuccccckk and leave. ..

All this girls like the one am quoting avoid them...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
carzola:
I need no woman to cook or clean after me.. that's why I carry Olosho. .
They don't eat ur food or dirty ur house. .. They just fuccccckk and leave. ..

All this girls like the one am quoting avoid them...

Yes now, you buy "stakeouts" ode.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Funmmyastic: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why should I even be cooking for a man I'm not married to?Never!When I'm not daft.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Alexaonfleek: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kneeling down is too small sef

Please go and buy dogs chain and fasten it round her neck,then buy a cage where you can keep her when she's less busy.

Make sure that she never eats before u do,she must serve you first,kneel down by your side and humbly bow her head as you eat,then when you're true she says thank you my Lord,and clears the table for you.

Mtchewww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Why should I even be cooking for a man I'm not married to?Never!When I'm not daft.
Who wants to eat poison.
Please carry on with your vow before u kill someone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Funmmyastic: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Who wants to eat poison. Please carry on with your vow before u kill someone

You've been noticed sir,next!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:

You've been noticed sir,next!
God bless u
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Funmmyastic: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Useless thing

Idiot!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Idiot!
ignore him, dont engage and his attention seeking behavior will die from starvation

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Funmmyastic: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
ignore him, dont engage and his attention seeking behavior will die from starvation

Okay sis.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

tomorrow you will still go and cook in a man house

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Medeena(f): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
But the girlfriend is not a slave na.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
I don't blame you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

tomorrow you will still go and cook in a man house

Yes, my father's house.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
we hear
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes, my father's house.
plan on staying there forever?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

plan on staying there forever?

Maybe, any problem with that?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
What do u gain from operating 2 separate accounts?
Low self-esteem is a very bad thing.
Reported your ass sha.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Maybe, any problem with that?
my only problem is that some of your type said same thing only to end up sneaking to the house of a long prick guy, who is half their age to cook for him even with their own money.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

my only problem is that some of your type said same thing only to end up sneaking to the house of a long prick guy, who is half their age to cook for him even with their own money.

So how does that affect your very existence?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by nlPoster: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
carzola:

Jesu, so to say takeouts is such a problem for your ilks. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by nlPoster: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

**similar id**.

I am not you and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As Man Pranks His Mom With Fake Joystick_ I Got Hot In Front Of My Mom / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? / What Is The Advantage Of Marriage For Men(reality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.