Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I'm Really Shattered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Really Shattered (2192 Views)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Don't know that love is too hard to find.

The last time I was in a serious relationship was like years ago. These days, I find myself craving for something serious, I've searched online and offline yet to no avail.

Last year, I hooked up with someone here, she said lets start with friendship, after some weeks she just oblitrated, even when I sent her card of 1k she never called to acknowledge receipt of it, I just had to cut my loss and move on.

This year, I met another one here, It took off very well, but later got cold, noticed she developed cold feet, it shatttered me once more as I was willing and ready.

I don't know what else to do, work is boring, life is boring, too many contacts yet, few friends.

Is it a crime to seek something serious and fall in love?
Re: I'm Really Shattered by 2dice01: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
You need to love yourself first before others can love you

Don't even try to use money to buy love

Now back to your Question

After this lockdown make sure you meet minimum of 1 girl every day be it offline or online

You will pass this phase na you go dey run for women later

Re: I'm Really Shattered by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
A deep person in a shallow world. What's yours will find you.

Re: I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
XhosaNostra:
A deep person in a shallow world. What's yours will find you.

Thanks for d compliment, I hope so.

Re: I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
It is what it is. When you want something solid and permanent, you'll have to wait it out. Enjoy yourself, love will come.
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Martinez39s(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
There's nothing like genuine romantic love from a woman; all you have is sexual attraction and transactional relationships. The frustration you are having is similar to the frustration many gullible christians who pray to God for healing or a financial turnaround have. You can't acquire what isn't there. grin grin

Re: I'm Really Shattered by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
excuse me sir you said you came to nairaland forum to find serious girls.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Omar09(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Obingene:

The last time I was in a serious relationship was like years ago. These days, I find myself craving for something serious, I've searched online and offline yet to no avail.

Last year, I hooked up with someone here, she said lets start with friendship, after some weeks she just oblitrated, even when I sent her card of 1k she never called to acknowledge receipt of it, I just had to cut my loss and move on.

This year, I met another one here, It took off very well, but later got cold, noticed she developed cold feet, it shatttered me once more as I was willing and ready.

I don't know what else to do, work is boring, life is boring, too many contacts yet, few friends.

Start by deleting all your contacts, leave only the business partners. Start all over again.

Re: I'm Really Shattered by Kevsmart88(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Don't go looking for love bro, let love find you.. sometimes you find what you seek in the unlikeliest of places...Be open, make more friends, have fun, go out more often.... Don't always start up with the mindset that you desperately need to find love, start up on a platonic note, i mean friendship level cos by so doing you not only find love but true friends who make up for the emptiness you feel inside...Lastly work more on yourself, women are attracted to men who let out an inspiring aura, it holds them spell bound..

Re: I'm Really Shattered by Angelacruz: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
God is telling u to wait.Ur dream girl will locate u at d right time.Dnt rush into any relationship.
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Bluezy13(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Everyday I visit Romance section after a hectic day...

Not to learn.
But to ease myself reading people's relationship Lamentations.
There is always a Nairalander to lament cheesy
And they never learn.
Re: I'm Really Shattered by ambivert27(f): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maybe you're a boring person because in your lamentations, you met another girl this year, after giving you the green light, she suddenly developed cold feet?

Ask yourself why they are all leaving.

Re: I'm Really Shattered by frozen70(f): 1:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Obingene:

Probably you were expecting too much from them

Or you are not looking for your class

Or you are being too regird for relaxation

Or your are too traditional, authoritatively or too commanding

Look deep into your self with the above mentioned attitudes that women don't like in men

Re: I'm Really Shattered by TOMSY(f): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2020
ambivert27:
Maybe you're a boring person because in your lamentations, you met another girl this year, after giving you the green light, she suddenly developed cold feet?

Ask yourself why they are all leaving.
Do you mean he must provide some sort of entertainment for them so that they won't leave?

OP, when you find the partner that is meant for you, you won't have to jump through any hoops or try so hard before it'll happen. A genuine relationship will flow naturally with equal efforts from both you and your partner. Stop trying too hard.

Re: I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Obingene:

Don't give up yet.

You're on a journey, allow people who doesn't want to be part of that trip alight at the nearest bus stop but never stop keep moving.

You keep failing forward, keep walking and never get too attached so soon to any lady.

You also need to re-access and re-evaluate yourself, what you need, where to meet them and a common ground.

Remember, all girls are in a relationship (kind of) and never ever force a lady that doesn't want to stay to stay with you.

Never give up. Discover yourself first and finding the right lady that would complement you becomes very easy.

Until you find yourself, you can't find a girl that would complement you.

Re: I'm Really Shattered by Saintinoo(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2020
The problem is that you neglect those low class girl you see on the street, they are the good wife material you are looking for. Meet them polish them to your taste and see wonders.

Re: I'm Really Shattered by shestrong(f): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Obingene:

Maybe you should try another approach, dnt give up bruv!
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
the girl u sent 1k recharge card to was it a nairaland girl?
if its a nairaland girl then oga sorry to break it to u its probably a dude u sent it to pretending to be female
majority of the female monikers u see here are guys so dont be fooled cheesy
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omar09:

Start by deleting all your contacts, leave only the business partners. Start all over again.

Why should I?
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
lefulefu:
the girl u sent 1k recharge card to was it a nairaland girl?
if its a nairaland girl then oga sorry to break it to u its probably a dude u sent it to pretending to be female
majority of the female monikers u see here are guys so dont be fooled cheesy

Not a guy, we talked on d phone and on watsap.
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Omar09(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Obingene:

Why should I?

Cause they're all useless
Re: I'm Really Shattered by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omar09:

Cause they're all useless

You are not wrong.

Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty / NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons / Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself