Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (59725 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by BroFaithful: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

Good morning. I saw your post since but I couldn't reply early due to my nature of work. Its actually an infection. Its either going to be Candida, e-coli or staphylococcus infection but its not wise to pressume.

The symptoms you gave are actually very similar to what happened to my sister last year ending. Though her own was candida & e-coli. Please can u give me a call? I just want to assist you with a guide of proper treatment. Don't worry I won't ask for money. You can call in the evening for I'm currently in the hospital.

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Dammyolori(f): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nksystem: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2019
blissgregory:
Am nt a doctor butprolong use of antibiotics can alter d ph of d vagina dereby result in dose poo...dnt wear pant while going to bed,wash ur vagina atleast twice a day,dnt use soap or hot water to wash d vagina .avoid antibiotics drugs,peel garlic n insert in ur vagina every nite u r going to bed...u will be fyn

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 2:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Hi guys, I want say a big thank you for showing concern towards my health which almost caused me to depression.
I took some of the advice from you guys seriously by burning all my old boxes and got a new one, went to carry out another test which I've attached here and also used dermatol cream.
I must confess that using just original demartol has reduced the itching to like 9/10 by applying it morning and evening and I also bought streptomycin which was written in the test for the treatment of E.coli..
I carried out a urine test and U/S MCS
One question bothering my mind is, can E.coli cause what happened to me?

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by DonCortino: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
BroFaithful:

Good morning. I saw your post since but I couldn't reply early due to my nature of work. Its actually an infection. Its either going to be Candida, e-coli or staphylococcus infection but its not wise to pressume.

The symptoms you gave are actually very similar to what happened to my sister last year ending. Though her own was candida & e-coli. Please can u give me a call? I just want to assist you with a guide of proper treatment. Don't worry I won't ask for money. You can call in the evening for I'm currently in the hospital.

Can I call you also?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by BroFaithful: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonCortino:

Can I call you also?

Good evening please don't be offended. please is your call related to the subject at hand?
if it is, please you are free to call
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by BroFaithful: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Help1993:
Hi guys, I want say a big thank you for showing concern towards my health which almost caused me to depression.
I took some of the advice from you guys seriously by burning all my old boxes and got a new one, went to carry out another test which I've attached here and also used dermatol cream.
I must confess that using just original demartol has reduced the itching to like 9/10 by applying it morning and evening and I also bought streptomycin which was written in the test for the treatment of E.coli..

its okay. the positive change is good. please try and guard against a comeback or a reinfection. the former is very important. please take the advice serious.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by DonCortino: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2019
BroFaithful:

Good evening please don't be offended. please is your call related to the subject at hand?
if it is, please you are free to call

yes it is
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by BroFaithful: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2019
DonCortino:

yes it is

its okay
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by lomprico(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2019
Has been any improvements?

Help1993:
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by lomprico(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2019
Googleus:
If u can get this drug...

U ll thank me later...

It even cure warts

Cheap, affordable but effective

Is this sold at pharmacies?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by lomprico(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2019
TourismMan:

Is it like this one?

What the he'll is this? shocked
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by AngryParrot1: 11:34am On May 13, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

The symptom of itching is usually related to an infection. Most infections in their early stages are not easily detected.
You need a total detox, and to alkalize your body. It should take about a month.
When u detox & alkalize ur body, u deny all micro antibodies the things they most need, food & shelter.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by jbblues24(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Check on my signature
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Solutionhealth(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Help1993:
Call This number ; 0811 842 8131
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Timantech(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Help1993:
DM me on 08123042104
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by adetkid(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Westsida:

The best thing you can do is to go natural. There’s this Black soap that you can buy. It will surely cure it bro. Visit all these Old Mama that are selling all different herbs for young kids, we do call them Elewe-omo. It’s the best soap for the skin, I been using it for years. Explain how it’s doing you & ask for the soap. No worry you go cum give testimony for here!

I'm a living testimony to these I contact one from a Lady, it is called Sweety in Yoruba ,,its fungi infection tho,I went to Hospital and was given Injection and there is no difference,, so I was advise to go for all those local stuff Elewe Omo after 3 days my Body don dey tell me.....try it bruv and your going to praise God
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by lugiano1: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2019
nashito:
Op kindly get the drugs I snapped (Benzylyn Benzoates) but it's not the cure, it will only stop the itching run a test and get a drug, it works magic. What you have just Staphylococcus. Don't do blood test , you need a Urinary Tract test. I'm presently treating same thing, exactly the way you feeling right now is how I felt last week. Please use condom henceforth, especially if you leave in Lagos, this infection is common with the ladies here.
bro please can we talk...reach me on 08039166974
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by bendolla: 5:42am On May 19, 2020
nashito:
Op kindly get the drugs I snapped (Benzylyn Benzoates) but it's not the cure, it will only stop the itching run a test and get a drug, it works magic. What you have just Staphylococcus. Don't do blood test , you need a Urinary Tract test. I'm presently treating same thing, exactly the way you feeling right now is how I felt last week. Please use condom henceforth, especially if you leave in Lagos, this infection is common with the ladies here.
what drugs did you use to treat it?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by bendolla: 5:49am On May 19, 2020
Help1993:
where you able to treat it? how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.