Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (59722 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by flinkthem(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Go to a pharmacist and buy a drug name (Fluconazole) if it doesn't go within 48 hours then no doctor in Nigeria can treat your case�I had same issue two years ago and spent a lot until I investigated deep online and found these medicine which did the magic
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dammyolori:

Contact me to get lasting product for your itches.

Look at this thief

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Ominimercy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Toilet infection
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Aderupoko2: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Are you kidding me? You're trying to get a solution here from everybody? So which one will you use?
Please consult your Doctor before you start treating something else. You need to see a Doctor fast, because an Acute infection may turn Chronic with time.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by SeunStats(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
This Is Spiritual.... No form of medication can cure this.....i can help if you like
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Truthbites: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
U didn't state if u are male or female. State ur sex..i will suggest a home remedy
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Evergreen4(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buy ketofung cream and apply it to the affected area after bathing . it's about #500
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by filleSouriante(f): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Op buy Ivy disinfectant, it's sold for 200 naira worldwide. It's a Ghanaian product, tested n trusted. Get a cotton wool too n get a good clotrimazole cream e.g Ytacan from a pharmacy not medicine store.

Apply d ivy in ur bathing water always. Clean d place with ivy undiluted using cotton wool. Then rub d clotrimazole cream generously there. Do this as many times as possible a day.

It won't take u upto a week before u thank me wink

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by remiopash: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Penicillin cream may work.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by johnmba: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
No pictures
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Mopolchi: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Use Tribotan
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by bigtt76(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yeast infections undecided

Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Sollow(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Try and do staphylococcus test... do a urinalysis test and a sperm test.. if your sperm is watery and not thick as normal then there’s an issue
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by KyrianOkeke(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
@OP, look for sulphuric Ointment, buy it and rub on affected area. It will fix you in less than a week...I think the name Aqualsulphur (I've forgotten the name but it's not far from what I Spelt), it's an anti fungi cream
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by xty50(f): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sorry are u a lady?
Help1993:
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by caxtonomy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do u drink and smoke? If yes, This could be a result of alcohol induced hepatitis. Get tested for hepatitis B, if positive go for the necessary treatment.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Airhix(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
I sincerely hope you had nothing to do with these ritualist dat some tag gboy go and hold him as long as u still got life in you all these girls nor dey hear word
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Yustob: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Improve your personal hygiene. One pata for one day and chop betta
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by ernesterioo(f): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
graphics pix keel you there[i][/i][size=8pt][/size]
vanida6:
disgust angry

Plsss put graphic pix Op.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Sherry101: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
go and do a urethra swab in a reliable laboratory thank me later
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Putin1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bross with skineal (#500) from chemists shop you are free .
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by midnighter(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Check if you are oversensitive to the soap you use

Check that you are not reacting to the fabric of your inner wears or trousers (or the detergent you use to wash them)

Check the materials you work with in your job.. you may have developed a sensitivity

Check the water you have been using to bathe. With the current heatwave some impurities may have crept in plus you may have been bathing more often which will compound the problem

Do you dry your underwear outside? How is the environment? Very dusty?

If you are living with somebody make sure to wash, dry and story your clothes in a different space. and dont let anybody use your bucket or sponge

Wherever you keep your clothes, check the place. Maybe something is wrong there

I think this is a lady talking Does this occur all the time or just at certain points of the month?

Do you remove your pubic hair by the way?

Have you yet visited a dermatologist? It may not be a sexual matter because you sound like the itching is on the outside of your private part as well. Have you gone for a basic blood test to rule out some kind of infection?

This may sound somewhat _stupid but check that you havent been targeted... I mean that nobody has left an itching agent in your underwear in the name of revenge

I prefer that you to leave the creams and medications for now because you dont have a diagnosis. How do you know the cream has not made it worse

good luck, i hope it will soon clear. even me sef my body is itchy now
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by ernesterioo(f): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
SPIRITUAL KEEL YOU THERE
SeunStats:
This Is Spiritual.... No form of medication can cure this.....i can help if you like
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by miracle4(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
This is obviously SCABIES.... go get bezyl benzoate lotion and hot-wash your beddings and inner wears after applying the lotion. Remember to apply it from your neck down to everywhere else including your but spacing, etc.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
have you tried simply hydrating the whole dry area (aka put some cream)...?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nlolodo: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
bro u dan get sweety
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by nwaneribotanic: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is likely you have staph aureus or strept infection. Do urethral swab test(m/c/s)
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by olahpet777(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your help, but I heard that coconut oil is a little expensive and about preparing one, I have absolutely no idea and I'll check with any reliable store for it

Which state you staying??. I know a woman doing correct homemade coconut oil...in Kwara.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Enemyofpeace: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
When we tell una not to dey for any how prick una no go hear, now wahala don come for your pussy....... I hope it is not smelling and bringing out milky water? If it's doing that then sorry is your name
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by kunleweb: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

If your life dependsob it then you need accurate diagnosis and I'm sure the medical fees won't be worth too much not to pay it

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by themayor4542(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Though I'm not a doctor, but I do experience this same thing my self when ever i just shaved. I will advise you stop shaving for now. Or perhaps in the long run you should just trim your hair down there with scissors.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Motjeth(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your advice, for the record I've done several test and currently I'm in a different laboratory where I gave sample of urine and urethral swab.
laboratory not physician you are still not doing the right thing meet a doctor tell him the symptoms and let him examine if need be dont just go and be wasting money on test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.