Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/19 (263 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/19 by dallyemmy: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/19 by dallyemmy: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, April 11, 2019) -

*You Need Divine Assistance*

1.I worship You, my Father, You're the unlimited, all-sufficient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient, God.

2.Thank You, Father, for where You started with me, for where I am, and for where You're taking me.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, without You, I cannot reach my goal or fulfill my destiny; please, send help and divine assistance to me, today, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I surrender my entire life for Your use, please, let me never miss any opportunity to be useful for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, wherever, my divine and destiny helpers may be, in the four corners of the earth, please, bring us together, by Your mercy, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, order my steps to the place of my destiny fulfilment, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life, destiny and ministry, the 'anointing of ease', in Jesus' name.

9.Father, grant me divine assistance throughout the remaining of my life's journey, and endeavours, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the Open Heavens and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 19-year Old For Stabbing, Robbing Assemblies Of God Pastor / The Rich In Rags / Life Testimony; A Step Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.