Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (46366 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BATTERY STRENGTH, AS THAT IS A VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR.
AND FINALLY WHICH ONE ARE YOU RECOMMENDING FOR ME.

THANKS

MartinsD12:

Nokia 5.1 plus aka x5 is a wonderful powerful Nokia phone with a powerful processor, the new infinix x4 has helio p22 processor while x5 is helio p 60 you can see the difference yourself the helio p60 will handle any type of games with multiple apps at the same time, plus x5 supports all 4g networks its a complete game changer
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kingkun69:
techno is okrika Samsung
Yeah true but Nokia beats them hands down

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Segunhife(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
IMASTEX:

Present.
When are they coming in?
before next month

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:

THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BATTERY STRENGTH, AS THAT IS A VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR.

THANKS

The Nokia x5 has battery strength of 3060mah that's like a day battery life on heavy usage but the good part is x5 comes with fast charging in 30 to 50 minutes your battery gets fully charged, for me personally I think performance out smart big battery and that infinix might not have the fast charge x5 has making you wait for almost 2 hours or more than to charge your phone, if you play games a lot and social media much x5 got you covered but if you need big battery with a reduced performance infinix x4 can serve even note 5 infinix is good too but x5 nokia is 3 times better

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
thanks so much, from the analysis is like u are into phone big time.

i dont even understand all these p22 or p60, am just using phone grin

MartinsD12:

The Nokia x5 has battery strength of 3060mah that's like a day battery life on heavy usage but the good part is x5 comes with fast charging in 30 to 50 minutes your battery gets fully charged, for me personally I think performance out smart big battery and that infinix might not have the fast charge x5 has making you wait for almost 2 hours or more than to charge your phone, if you play games a lot and social media much x5 got you covered but if you need big battery with a reduced performance infinix x4 can serve even note 5 infinix is good too but x5 nokia is 3 times better
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:
thanks so much, from the analysis is like u are into phone big time.

i dont even understand all these p22 or p60, am just using phone grin

That's the processing speed the main engine in a car if a car like let it have the best Tyre and wonderful body design if the engine is not good the car will not speed much same with phone the mediatek helio p60 or p22 or 20 is what the engine that gets your phone to work smarter and faster, if a phone like let it have 6 to 10gb ram without a good snapdragon processor or mediatek processor it's totally rubbish and unfortunately tecno and infinix knows that most of us only a few know these things that's why they keep giving us the same thing in different name and design

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
thanks a lot, i will definitely save up cash to buy the Nokia X5, ITS ABOUT 47K

MartinsD12:

That's the processing speed the main engine in a car if a car like let it have the best Tyre and wonderful body design if the engine is not good the car will not speed much same with phone the mediatek helio p60 or p22 or 20 is what the engine that gets your phone to work smarter and faster, if a phone like let it have 6 to 10gb ram without a good snapdragon processor or mediatek processor it's totally rubbish and unfortunately tecno and infinix knows that most of us only a few know these things that's why they keep giving us the same thing in different name and design
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:
thanks a lot, i will definitely save up cash to buy the Nokia X5, ITS ABOUT 47K

Good luck to you its better you also know that the x5 is pure Android one meaning you get Android version update for like three years according to Nokia, pure Android is the best with no unnecessary apps slowing down your phone. You can browse more about the x5 to know more about it
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
WHAT DO U MEAN BY PURE ANDROID

MartinsD12:

Good luck to you its better you also know that the x5 is pure Android one meaning you get Android version update for like three years according to Nokia, pure Android is the best with no unnecessary apps slowing down your phone. You can browse more about the x5 to know more about it
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Djdamian(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:

He meant "stock android"....no bloatware ,regular updates and user friendly experience
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by SUPERPACK: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Coolgent:

Samsung M20 is available am using it for the past 2weeks
how much did ou buy the m20
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ARIINI: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Oga, which X5 charges fully within 50 minutes? Is it the same X5 I am using to type this?
Let's always be very objective and honest in our recommendations

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:

Straight from Google, only few apps all other apps can downloaded from playstore
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by SUPERPACK: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
ARIINI:

Oga, which X5 charges fully within 50 minutes? Is it the same X5 I am using to type this?
how is the battery performance.?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
ARIINI:

Give us a review since you are using it, what's your experience like the phone let's learn from you, we are here to educate one another, over to you man

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ARIINI: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:

THANKS

The X5 is great deal for its price. The X5 is the model sold in China, while the international version is NOKIA 5.1 plus.
X5 is about 48k on Jumia, while 5.1 plus is 66k in slot.
Same specifications, same quality!
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ARIINI: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:

THANKS

https://www.nairaland.com/4979911/nokia-thread-3.1-plus-5.1#75059393

Check that thread to learn more about the Nokia X5, 5.1 plus
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
SUPERPACK:
how much did ou buy the m20
3GB/34GB 80k
4GB/64GB 90k
I bought the second one at 90k.
It can be higher than the above prices in some shops.

See Konga prices below grin

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ARIINI: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Give us a review since you are using it, what's your experience like the phone let's learn from you, we are here to educate one another, over to you man

Google update- OS and security, at least for the next 2 years
Pure android.
Helio P60 chipset that beats even snapdragon in X6, 6.1 plus
3060 battery that last a full day use - my battery level 52 percent and I've not charged it since 9 am

Sleek body, with a glass back!
48k for the 3gb, 32gb version.
And if you're like me that loves memory space, 58k for the 4GB/64 GB versión.

Compare with international version 5.1 plus that cost about 77k for 4GB, 64gb versión.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
THANKS BRO

MartinsD12:

Straight from Google, only few apps all other apps can downloaded from playstore
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
ARIINI:

Google update- OS and security, at least for the next 2 years
Pure android.
Helio P60 chipset that beats even snapdragon in X6, 6.1 plus
3060 battery that last a full day use - my battery level 52 percent and I've not charged it since 9 am

Sleek body, with a glass back!
48k for the 3gb, 32gb version.
And if you're like me that loves memory space, 58k for the 4GB/64 GB versión.

Compare with international version 5.1 plus that cost about 77k for 4GB, 64gb versión.

Cheers
Very good you said all, now this is a complete smartphone anybody can trust unlike infinix and tecno products

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Denique(f): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Is the Nokia x5 better than camon 11 in terms of Camera. How's the durability cos I'm getting it for someone elderly. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Denique:

Is the Nokia x5 better than camon 11 in terms of Camera. How's the durability cos I'm getting it for someone elderly. Thanks!
Camon 11 is a camera phone so you expect camera department to be very clear even if other aspects of the phone might not be so good but camera give it to camon 11 that's y it's called camon but Nokia x5 camera is good too, so if u are looking for camera camon 11 will serve, x 5 might not have all the beauty AI effects that camon 11 has because x5 is android one phone but just know that camon 11 is fragile for an elderly person when compared to x5 that is solidly strong
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Denique(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Camon 11 is a camera phone so you expect camera department to be very clear even if other aspects of the phone might not be so good but camera give it to camon 11 that's y it's called camon but Nokia x5 camera is good too, so if u are looking for camera camon 11 will serve, x 5 might not have all the beauty AI effects that camon 11 has because x5 is android one phone but just know that camon 11 is fragile for an elderly person when compared to x5 that is solidly strong

Wish I could get the camera and durability in one embarassed
Thanks for the clarifications cos I now get a clearer picture of the two phones.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Denique:

Wish I could get the camera and durability in one embarassed
Thanks for the clarifications cos I now get a clearer picture of the two phones.
X5 is 13 back and 8 front, it's can't compare to camon 11 front 20 and back 16 + extra self, so if you looking for a camera phone camon 11 is there, you want a bit of camera and durability x5 got it, camon 11 is almost glass the whole screen an elderly person might not handle it sha
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Denique(f): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

X5 is 13 back and 8 front, it's can't compare to camon 11 front 20 and back 16 + extra self, so if you looking for a camera phone camon 11 is there, you want a bit of camera and durability x5 got it, camon 11 is almost glass the whole screen an elderly person might not handle it sha

This really helps. Thank you for the heads up. I'll update you as soon as I get either of the of the two.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Denique:

This really helps. Thank you for the heads up. I'll update you as soon as I get either of the of the two.
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by femiranking28(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:

THANKS

I heard it doesn't support glo and Etisalat
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

Salute you too maybe you check out umigidi or nokia on jumia, infact nokia android is the best thing now in smartphone world with the budget u have for a30 I think you check out Nokia 5.1 plus x5 support all 4g networks, Nokia 6.1 plus x6 and this umigidi brand on jumia will give you a better value for your money especially the f1 and s3
thanks for ur valid contribution
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Fu*k infinix and Tecno
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by marv1: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:
Useless expensive phones
BUY CHEAPER AND BETTER PHONES ONLINE.
Where please ??
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by supercent02(m): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Samsung M20 and M30 is now available bro.
I saw it in many stores when I went to get my present device.
Very sleek devices I swear.
which store bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Just Gave Me N5000 Airtime / The New Apple Airpods Max / Top 6, 2020 Most Liked Posts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.