Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (45984 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2019
supercent02:
which store bro?

Actually, it is in Kano here.

MG ATANA VENTURES.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmBloody:
thanks for ur valid contribution
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2019
olujosh301:

Glo now supports band 3
Support with proof and location
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Gptech(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

X5 is 13 back and 8 front, it's can't compare to camon 11 front 20 and back 16 + extra self, so if you looking for a camera phone camon 11 is there
Are you saying that the Camon 11 is better than the IPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 or the Google Pixel 2 xl in terms of camera? The Camon has higher megapixel than these.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Gptech:

Are you saying that the Camon 11 is better than the IPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 or the Google Pixel 2 xl in terms of camera? The Camon has higher megapixel than these.
IPhone is iPhone, Samsung is Samsung, Google pixel 2 is Google pixel 2 those phones are high end devices which camon 11 is not among and I never said camon 11 is better than them in any form all I said is camon 11 is a good camera phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Gptech(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

IPhone is iPhone, Samsung is Samsung, Google pixel 2 is Google pixel 2 those phones are high end devices which camon 11 is not among and I never said camon 11 is better than them in any form all I said is camon 11 is a good camera phone
Look at the statement again, was only pointing out that you inferred the Camon is better than the Nokia because it has a higher megapixels. There are also many devices even from Nokia that has lesser Megapixels but superior to the camon 11 in the camera department. All am saying, you can't say which is better unless you have done a side by side comparison with both.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Gptech:

Look at the statement again, was only pointing out that you inferred the Camon is better than the Nokia because it has a higher megapixels. There are also many devices even from Nokia that has lesser Megapixels but superior to the camon 11 in the camera department. All am saying, you can't say which is better unless you have done a side by side comparison with both.
The Nokia X5 is what am comparing in camera with camon 11, obviously you didn't read what I said very well in camera area camon 11 has better camera over x5 apart from camera x5 beats camon 11 hands down.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by olujosh301(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

Support with proof and location

I stay at akobo in ibadan an my phone doesn't have band 28
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
olujosh301:

I stay at akobo in ibadan an my phone doesn't have band 28
Specify ur phone type and weda you are getting Glo 4G on lte 3
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by olujosh301(m): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

Specify ur phone type and weda you are getting Glo 4G on lte 3

Redmi note 5
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2019
olujosh301:

Redmi note 5
Are you sure it doesn't have band 28
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lawddanny: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
smiley
last last infinix na scam
What they do is produce same phones with different designs
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lawddanny: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2019
U guys should 4get infinix, tecno
And even Samsung unless you are going for the s series

Go for Huawei, and xiaomi

I mean which dumb f*** is going to choose infinix hot s4 with 6gb ram over xiaomi note 7 with 3gb ram (believe it or not the xiaomi note 7 is going to perform better and faster than the hot s4 even with the 3gb ram) with snapdragon 660 and front and back Corning gorilla glass 5?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by abdeiz(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gptech:

Bros you knew what point he's driving at, you just wanna see fault in this arguments. Obviously you know that the Camon's camera can never be up to the likes of iPhone and the most especially the Google pixel who has superior image processing and AI that take night mode to another level.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by olujosh301(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
MartinsD12:

Are you sure it doesn't have band 28

Yes�
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
olujosh301:

Yes�
But Glo have always deny that band 3
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Gptech(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
abdeiz:

Bros you knew what point he's driving at, you just wanna see fault in this arguments. Obviously you know that the Camon's camera can never be up to the likes of iPhone and the most especially the pixel who has superior image processing and AI that take night mode to another level.
No you got it wrong here, I was trying and will continue to correct such impression about high mega pixel translating to better picture quality. Funny enough, I was with someone today who is supposed to be technologically inclined, and he did same thing. Was speaking of his Xperia Z2 having a better camera against some competiton then, just because of a higher medal pixel count. We need to to start saying the correct things, because so many people learn from comments here.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by abdeiz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gptech:

No you got it wrong here, I was trying and will continue to correct such impression about high mega pixel translating to better picture quality. Funny enough, I was with someone today who is supposed to be technologically inclined, and he did same thing. Was speaking of his Xperia Z2 having a better camera against some competiton then, just because of a higher medal pixel count. We need to to start saying the correct things, because so many people learn from comments here.

When I said pixel I was referring to the Google pixel. I'd make the corrections to my post.

I'm on you side too
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by olujosh301(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2019
MartinsD12:

But Glo have always deny that band 3

Bro abeg stop quoting I said it's working
It's your choice whether to believe me or not
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2019
This device is good sha. But the price is unlike them though.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2019
fancifulasuquo:
In 2weeks another will be released making this one inferior
Which device is that?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2019
papyskinsy:
those arguing... and comparing samsung to tecno.. infinix or xiaomi.. just borrow your friends Samsung device for a day... I bet it with yu.. yu gonna look fr money to get a Samsung device... I was in bondage buh now am free.. de way i now look at infinix and tecno phones is epic.. lol

naso
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2019
SolutionsMed:
Very correct. Xiaomi dealt with me barely one year of using the device. The phone could not upgrade even with wifi, had strict languages in many apps. Worse, it stops supporting Google-based apps like gmail, twitter,instagram and even whatsapp. My recent S7 directly from the UK is the bomb. Good to be free.
Xiaomi has this down sides too? Wow

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2019
MartinsD12:

Good luck to you its better you also know that the x5 is pure Android one meaning you get Android version update for like three years according to Nokia, pure Android is the best with no unnecessary apps slowing down your phone. You can browse more about the x5 to know more about it
What's the spec of the X5?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2019
olujosh301:

Glo now supports band 3
I don't think so
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2019
olujosh301:

Bro abeg stop quoting I said it's working
It's your choice whether to believe me or not
Okay
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
IAmBloody:
Fu*k infinix and Tecno
screw you toogrin
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by EmmyNaira1: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Truth is, Infinix Phones are still recommended, apart from the chipset and other fast processors, after all for the gaming aspect, not everyone play games on their phones like me, i only play checkers, ludo, whot and other board games when i only feel like, so go for it if u not so phone freak
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by drayboi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Gptech:

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2019
EmmyNaira1:
Truth is, Infinix Phones are still recommended, apart from the chipset and other fast processors, after all for the gaming aspect, not everyone play games on their phones like me, i only play checkers, ludo, whot and other board games when i only feel like, so go for it if u not so phone freak
well said, every device mets each individualistic needs.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by decco1878: 11:47am On May 14, 2019
henry007:
Check out my hands on of the Infinix S4 at the launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W-4YgwyN4Y

See screenshots attached from the video.

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got My NTEL Sim Card... / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.