Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (45947 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by phonedaddy: 3:29pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=decco1878 post=78379758][/quote] this guy grin grin the pie man on xclub grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 15, 2019
lawddanny:
U guys should 4get infinix, tecno

And even Samsung unless you are going for the s series

Go for Huawei, and xiaomi

I mean which dumb f*** is going to choose infinix hot s4 with 6gb ram over xiaomi note 7 with 3gb ram (believe it or not the xiaomi note 7 is going to perform better and faster than the hot s4 even with the 3gb ram) with snapdragon 660 and front and back Corning gorilla glass 5?
I wanted to go for xiaomi note 7 but I am thinking of going for infinix s4 because I'm very careless with phones and I don't know if xiaomi has a care centre where the phone will be repaired in any case of damage. at least, infinix is a common phone with the parts readily available. What do you think??
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Chuksteric(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2019
harveybeaks:

I wanted to go for xiaomi note 7 but I am thinking of going for infinix s4 because I'm very careless with phones and I don't know if xiaomi has a care centre where the phone will be repaired in any case of damage. at least, infinix is a common phone with the parts readily available. What do you think??
That's what made me go for my last tecno.. The funny thing is that my device has packed. My careless cousin who bought rn5 still uses hers till tomorrow.. Tecno and infinix aren't built to last with all the crappy parts and inferior processors they use.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lawddanny: 4:38pm On May 15, 2019
harveybeaks:

you could always order parts from amazon, aliexpress etc if they are not available on jumia

Any we are not praying for the phone to have fault anytime soon
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lawddanny: 4:39pm On May 15, 2019
harveybeaks:

you could always order parts from amazon, aliexpress etc if they are not available on jumia

Anyway we are not praying for the phone to have fault anytime soon
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lawddanny: 4:40pm On May 15, 2019
harveybeaks:

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:09am On May 16, 2019
its S4 not hot s4 oooooooooo
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lawddanny: 1:20am On May 18, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
its S4 not hot s4 oooooooooo
its hot s4
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:43pm On May 20, 2019
lawddanny:
its hot s4
s4 sir
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Iykesmooth: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chuksteric:
That's what made me go for my last tecno.. The funny thing is that my device has packed. My careless cousin who bought rn5 still uses hers till tomorrow.. Tecno and infinix aren't built to last with all the crappy parts and inferior processors they use.

You are wrong my friend

I don't know about tecno but I have Been using an infinix hot note pro for over 4 years now and I only had to change charging port twice and that's it

Infact it's what am using to type this message.

I would recommend infinix any day. Especially the note series which also has fast charging
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by drjprince: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iykesmooth:

You are wrong my friend

I don't know about tecno but I have Been using an infinix hot note pro for over 4 years now and I only had to change charging pot twice and that's it

Infact it's what am using to type this message.

I would recommend infinix any day. Especially the note series which also has fast charging
shhhh grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Iykesmooth: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
drjprince:
shhhh grin grin

Lol it is actually a side phone now which I changed this year but the fact still remains it has lasted this long
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by jboixxx: 3:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2019
What's so special about Redmi note 7? Can clearly seen that it is winning here.
Like for xiomi redmi note 7, share for infinix S4
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by drjprince: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Gokoyer0:
everything is special about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by missfrancess(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wanted to buy Samsung a30 but the price of the screen put me off...am buying this infinix hot s4 6gb ram
how much is the screen??
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by phonedaddy: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Gokoyer0:
Its all hype
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lawddanny: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
phonedaddy:
Its all hype
look at all this infinix and tecno users dem

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by phonedaddy: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2019
lawddanny:
look at all this infinix and tecno users dem
just the truth as it is
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by jameslojohn(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2019
phonedaddy:
Its all hype
na for the screen or soc tell us where in be hype but for sure i know say no be infinix way no dey talk true for there phone spec
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by phonedaddy: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
jameslojohn:
na for the screen or soc tell us where in be hype but for sure i know say no be infinix way no dey talk true for there phone spec
what are you saying ?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by phonedaddy: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2019
jameslojohn:
what are you even saying ?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Homeyfav: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2019
l;'//.
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by suitlovers: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Mosadioluwa1515: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please which one is preferable infinix S4 or techno pouvoir 3+
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mosadioluwa1515:
Please which one is preferable infinix S4 or techno pouvoir 3+

Pouvoir 3 plus
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ChocolateHigh: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
henry007:

Pouvoir 3 plus
Henry please suggest for me between my two choice phone Xiaomi note 8 pro or note 9s.
Which one is overall best?
Re: Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChocolateHigh:
Henry please suggest for me between my two choice phone Xiaomi note 8 pro or note 9s.
Which one is overall best?

Note 8 Pro for hard core gamers, Note 9s for everyone else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got My NTEL Sim Card... / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.