Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” (24313 Views)

5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / How To Self-improve As An Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2019
makurnini:
Most commenters on this thread have no idea what this means
Absolutely!
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Imstrong2:
a bigger shame on you!!!why do think the western countries are more developed even more than some oil producing african countries? They have a tax culture, virtually everything is taxed,and it's compulsory if you have ever travelled out,unlike here with many fat belly politicians and business men not paying tax so stop wanking on my mention and find out the real meaning of ignorance you used there
Absolutely! correct. a lot of Nigerians who consider themselves learned are ussually Not.

I was educating a Nigerian on another thread on Nigerian's law system. They don't bother researching on anythng, Always busy in their shops.
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Imstrong2(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! correct. a lot of Nigerians who consider themselves learned are ussually Not.

I was educating a Nigerian on another thread on Nigerian's law system. They don't bother researching on anythng, Always busy in their shops.
am encouraged by your type
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2019
Imstrong2:
am encouraged by your type
Cheers! grin You made A very Good point on your Earlier comment. it would take a great mind to comprehend what you Articulated there. And as you quite rightly Asserted He should do more researches, but NO! most Nigerians swallow what wrong informations their Ignorant and Crooked politicians feed them.

Because you will find that %80 of Nigerians are Local market, Illiterate traders. And i am not putting market traders down, infact.I Applaud their Efforts they are the back bone of Nigerian economy, it's just that they are not Educated.

continue with researches you definitely do well.
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Imstrong2(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2019
gypsey:
Cheers! grin You made A very Good point on your Earlier comment. it would take a great mind to comprehend what you Articulated there. And as you quite rightly Asserted He should do more researches, but NO! most Nigerians swallow what wrong informations their Ignorant and Crooked politicians feed them.

Because you will find that %80 of Nigerians are Local market, Illiterate traders. And i am not putting market traders down, infact.I Applaud their Efforts they are the back bone of Nigerian economy, it's just that they are not Educated.

continue with researches you definitely do well.
God bless you man, the world needs reasonable, thoughtful people like you
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Imstrong2:
God bless you man, the world needs reasonable, thoughtful people like you
cheers! i am assuming you live in Nigeria, it's clear that That country is not were you belong, Reasonable people like you shouldn't be living in that country. From my observations you will fit in fantastically well in a country were things works.
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Imstrong2(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2019
gypsey:
cheers! i am assuming you live in Nigeria, it's clear that That country is not were you belong, Reasonable people like you shouldn't be living in that country. From my observations you will fit in fantastically well in a country were things works.
am working on that, have friends living in UK but the process hasn't been easy, trying to make some cash now
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Imstrong2:
am working on that, have friends living in UK but the process hasn't been easy, trying to make some cash now
Good, i am not sure what the process entails as i was born in London leyton. my parents are Nigerians though. I am not suggesting that living in the UK will be easy but Atleast it would be much much better than living in Nigeria in terms of social, human rights and lifestyles. Good luck! mate!
Re: Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” by Imstrong2(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2019
gypsey:
Good, i am not sure what the process entails as i was born in London leyton. my parents are Nigerians though. I am not suggesting that living in the UK will be easy but Atleast it would be much much better than living in Nigeria in terms of social, human rights and lifestyles. Good luck! mate!
thanks it's not always a bed of roses..thanks ..will keep in touch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) / See The 5 Rules Of Spending / GTBank Job Or Masters Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.