Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? (1548 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Premiumwriter: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello ladies in the house hope you all are enjoying your day.

So I recently started chatting a lot on Facebook and one of the very first things I started noticing is ladies leaving chats for hours and some even a few days before responding.

To be sincere it's quite disappointing to say the least.

There's this girl we've been vibing well. I mean someone I've known her black and blue but on fb she respond to my chat like every 1-2 hours in between. More like clockwork.

There are few exceptions though. But majority of ladies I've met online kill conversations right before you even get started.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
1. We are somebody's girlfriend, we would respond to our boyfriend first. Then when he says "bae, brb". We can na use you as relief.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by captianfreeman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ummmm. I don't know
Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
2. Do you know how many guys are sending

"hello, can I get to meet you?"
"Thanks for acceptance, my angle"...etc, every minute?

So, a lady will most likely pick out the most potential amongst them. How she will identify them varies from one lady to another.

>>If she is an ojukokoro kind of girl, pictures in fine places would suffice. She can check your pictures for traces of affluence.

If you are taking pictures inside keke and cybercafe- YOU ARE CANCELLED.

>>If she is sapiosexual, she can go through your timeline or whatever it is called. Also your introduction should stand out.

"Hello, this is Arindin. I saw your profile and was impressed by your views. I was hoping we could talk (maybe over a drink) about what shaped your views."

3. Maybe you don't appeal to her.

4. Maybe she isn't into FB chatting. There are enough people to chat with offline.

5. Maybe she is actually busy or not in the mood. We don't sit around waiting for "hello princess".

6. Maybe she is offline. E.g If I don't refresh my mailbox, my new mails won't drop. Sometimes I even forget to.

7. It could be her own way of playing hard to get. So she doesn't come off as jobless or desperate.

8. She is actually a bore.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Nuclear99(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

So, a lady will most likely pick out the most potential amongst them. How she will identify them varies from one lady to another.
Hahaha, on judgement day just jog to hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by donbachi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:
1. We are somebody's girlfriend, we would respond to our boyfriend first. Then when he says "bae, brb". We can na use you as relief.

as in the girls nau na IDP..internally displaced persons.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
I’m facing this situation too. Back in the day when I physically approached females only one did this stupid thing. Hers was responding to my text message after a full two weeks. I swear she timed it. A swift delete sent her out of my life. On the regular the time ranges from thirty minutes to three days. Women follow the rules from a 1991 book down to a T.

I suggest you physically approach women. You’ll get a better response. Some of these girls are so heartless they ignore your message but start a conversation a month later which they still cut off after a few responses.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Mycartoonpic(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

>>If she is an ojukokoro kind of girl, pictures in fine places would suffice. She can check your pictures for traces of affluence.

>>If she is sapiosexual, she can go through your timeline or whatever it is called. Also your introduction should stand out.

"Hello, this is Arindin. I saw your profile and was impressed by your views. I was hoping we could talk (maybe over a drink) about what shaped your views."

4. Maybe she isn't into FB chatting. There are enough people to chat with offline.

5. Maybe she is actually busy or not in the mood. We don't sit around waiting for "hello princess".

6. Maybe she is offline. E.g If I don't refresh my mailbox, my new mails won't drop. Sometimes I even forget to.

7. She is actually a bore.
LOL.
Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Not a lady but many reasons bro

* The guy could be boring with his, Have you eaten? type of questions.

* She doesn't want to seem desperate.

*The guy isn't taking money talk that she wants to hear or hang out for food.

* Guy asking for pictures that will lead to nude.

* Guys always praising her or challenging her.

And this last one lol

* You haven't F her, The day you F a girl, You have taken that pride away from her and according to Okafor law, P once F can always be F so long as she hasn't moved higher in social status than you.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Wigetsolar: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
And in 2050, they will be in Shiloh.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Premiumwriter: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

nor make me laugh abeg.

First of all what gives you the impression that he's even interested in you like that? I think most of y'all actually have 3 holes: two down and one in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by OKOATA(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
A lot of them send me friend request on my FB daily, I don't know why they keep sending the request, Once you chat them up they do the exact same thing you stated above. I think they are just adding friends so people can know that they have alot of males friends.. That's my observation..

NB* I have 6 request already. By this time tomorrow it would have reached 30. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Premiumwriter:
nor make me laugh abeg.

First of all what gives you the impression that he's even interested in you like that? I think most of y'all actually have 3 holes: two down and one in the head.

Maybe you posts things like this on your Facebook wall. Would you reply yourself?
Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Premiumwriter: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Maybe you posts things like this on your Facebook wall. Would you reply yourself?
stop talking trash

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Premiumwriter: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
OKOATA:
A lot of them send me friend request on my FB daily, I don't know why they keep sending the request, Once you chat them up they do the exact same thing you stated above. I think they are just adding friends so people can know that they have alot of males friends.. That's my observation..

NB* I have 6 request already. By this time tomorrow it would have reached 30. Lol
ahswearogod

I mean why accept or send friend request in the first place if you don't wanna chat?

Most times now I just delete ma convo and unfriend them immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Women are not as intelligent as we think. A guyman can chat 4 to 5 ladies up at same time and still be cool. He will not hold on any of their chats for another day. But ladies.... pueh! I spit.
Men! Men!! Men!!! God has Blessed us. Psalm 82:6 really defined as.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Premiumwriter:
stop talking trash

Your real character is coming out small small.

You ask question, them answer you. You are still insulting. Naija guys ehn! Nawa grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Well... Individual with h/er rules.

Irrespective of how zeal I am, no reply no message.

Am I even force to chat

Very simple.
Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
Women are not as intelligent as we think. A guyman can chat 4 to 5 ladies up at same time and still be cool. He will not hold on any of their chats for another day. But ladies.... pueh! I spit.

Nice one sir.

ORIN DAFIDI 82:6
[6]Emi ti wipe, ọlọrun li ẹnyin; awọn ọmọ Ọga-ogo si ni gbogbo nyin.
Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

7. It could be her own way of playing hard to get. So she doesn't come off as jobless or desperate.

8. She is actually a bore.

Haaaaaaaaa you nor well ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Premiumwriter: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Your real character is coming out small small.

You ask question, them answer you. You are still insulting. Naija guys ehn! Nawa grin
character?

So when you say trash I should smile and say you're brilliant?

Babe you say trash.. I'll tell you it's trash.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Premiumwriter: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
to be sincere I recently started noticing that.

If you can get behind the makeup and all the yanga... You'll find very docile creatures that craves attention.

Most times the work lies in getting past the initial barrier. After that you'll start asking yourself if they are even worth the time and effort.

Lots of beauties but very little to offer

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
D
Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Premiumwriter:
to be sincere I recently started noticing that.

If you can get behind the makeup and all the yanga... You'll find very docile creatures that craves attention.

Most times the work lies in getting past the initial barrier. After that you'll start asking yourself if they are even worth the time and effort.

Lots of beauties but very little to offer

That's d army truth! They are bunches of bimbo. They succeed most times bcs we appeal 2 dia fantasy.
Look at Queen of Sheba, when she found out that King Solomon is a hardcore guy, she had 2 visit him instead. Isn't that funny?
As beautiful and intelligent as Melania Trump, Donald Trump put her in one corner. He (DT) seldom recognize women's smartness because, as I reason with Trump, they are gullible opportunist. I value men.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by Prideofthelion: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

But the guy chatting U is also another girl's boyfriend shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Facebook chats? I'll probably reply a year after. undecided

But for Whatsapp, oh well, I personally find it hard ignoring messages except I'm clearly pissed.

I respond to messages in order of priority. Priority is determined by; urgency of the message, content of the message, sender.

If I'm at work, I only respond to a few messages. All others have to wait till break time or when I'm home. That notwithstanding, I really don't see how it can exceed a day.

If we're having a proper conversation, then it won't even exceed 3 minutes.
Re: Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours? by 24kmagic: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2019
Booked

(1) (Reply)

Sexy South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In Open Dress / Nigerian Lady Warns Those Reporting Her Husband To Her / How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.