Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED (6534 Views)

What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? / Guys,ever Been Treated This Way?. / The Revenge Of Been Treated Wrong By Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
three days ago, i went to a friends working place,saw a pretty colleague of his, so i dived in and gave her some funny dose of romance imbibing lines and she was IN FITS OF laughter, my friend was teasing me , telling me not to fall in love with his colleague , (never could have happened though) .

the problem is , after giving a nice romance imbibing first impression, i stylishly give out my number , asking them to call me, i did same to this particular lady, but its been 3days now she has not called me, and MY MINI ME is hurt, this is the first time a lady has not called me after our first meet, (usually they will always want to see me) what could be wrong in this case , she was enjoying my company the first day we met .why has she not called
UBUNJU HARDOON

SO i went to my friends office yesterday,my friends colleague was all over me, (GAVE ME A NICE CHESTED HUG,I HELD AND FLICKED HER BRA STYLISHLY,I THINK WE HUGGED FOR LIKE 30SECS OR SO, MY FRIEND WAS ROASTING, grin E PAIN AM DIE SAY NA ME WAN CHOP THE FOOD WEY DEY UNDER IM NOSE, (i just pretended i never gave her my number to call me) she asked me why i didnt ask her why she didnt call,i just answered "we were coming to that", well she explained that she misplaced my number and shes been bugging my friend to give her my number,but it seems that my friend is reluctant to by the excuses he was giving, grin anyway we fixed a date today , i dont know why but i feel obliged to update this post whatever the outcome was , ok bye , lemme get back to work grin

note : The word IMBIBE CAN MEAN absorb or assimilate (ideas or knowledge), I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS DUMB GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by XhosaNostra(f): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Maybe she heard you use that word "Imbibing" grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Oluromantic: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Next time ask for their number not you giving your number

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by delugajackson: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
In your desperate attempt to impress her, you ended up making a fool of yourself. I know your type. I'm sure you go about toasting every lady around, expecting them to fall for your cheap, over-used and out-dated telemundo lines. But you fail to realize that some ladies are actually smart and are very quick to identify a clown. I'm tempted to question the sanity of the previous ladies you've met, I'm sure they were all local, immature, unenlightened and unexposed street girls.

By the way, what do you mean by "romance imbibing lines" and "ricking with laughter?" So na this kind useless grammar you go blow. No wonder she has refused to call you. Nonsense and ricking with laughter!

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:
i didnt say that word in her presence, i even winked at her and she winked back, and was smiling upandan, its not like i like the girl so much sha, its just that,im having a feeling that she retains the audacity not to call me angry
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oluromantic:
Next time ask for their number not you giving your number
i dont want excuse questions like what for,
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Maybe you are not as romantic as you think..

12 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by XhosaNostra(f): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
logan2:
i didnt say that word in her presence, i even winked at her and she winked back, and was smiling upandan, its not like i like the girl so much sha, its just that,im having a feeling that she retains the audacity not to call me angry

Well you know what they say, one woman's treasure is another one's trash grin You can't expect yourself to have the same effect on all women. You win some, you lose some. Get over yourself & get over it.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well you know what they say, one woman's treasure is another one's trash grin You can't expect yourself to have the same effect on all women. You win some, you lose some. Get over yourself & get over it.
yes exactly what i will do, i will still bring my pretty gurlfriend to my guys working place today,wont spare glance at her, grin cos thats me , (MY MINI ME will go to bed smiling) cool
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ighoga898:
Maybe you are not as romantic as you think..
seriously, undecided teach me what i dont know

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Jayneek(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hope you are not one of them guys that when she calls now you will invite her for a date and come here complaining she is a hungry girl just because of small food and drink. You will not allow the girl be on her lane now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Jayneek(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
logan2:
yes exactly what i will do, i will still bring my pretty gurlfriend to my guys working place today,wont spare glance at her, grin cos thats me , (MY MINI ME will go to bed smiling) cool

Can you just listen to yourself?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Peteryt01: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Maybe she's busy with office work
Wait till weekend..
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

welcome to my world, in my world i dont have time to pretend,i just typed exactly what i want to do this evening, i know you think its dumb, but thats me for you,
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Peteryt01:
Maybe she's busy with office work
Wait till weekend..
too long, the least response i expect is midnight after our first meet
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:
Hope you are not one of them guys that when she calls now you will invite her for a date and come here complaining she is a hungry girl just because of small food and drink. You will not allow the girl be on her lane now.

nope,infact i dont go near girls when im broke,(which never happens ) the truth is any guy that wants to go out with a girl shouldnt expect less,
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Jayneek(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
logan2:
welcome to my world, in my world i dont have time to pretend,i just typed exactly what i want to do this evening, i know you think its dumb, but thats me for you,

Actually its not just dumb but also fvckin childish. Did you ever imagine if she has a boyfriend man in her life which is the reason for her not calling.The truth is that going there with your assumed prettier gf will only make you make a fool of yourself by actually thinking it will hurt her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Bojack(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
oga dis not Nollywood

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Peteryt01: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
logan2:
too long, the least response i expect is midnight after our first meet

Careful,
cos u falling in l***
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Peteryt01:

Careful,
cos u falling in l***
never cool
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Funny people evrywhere, this got me laughing out loud. Are you this childish? Wishing to take your babe to that work place. You better stop toasting ladies, becos your MINI-ME will definitely get burnt someday, cuz you sure gonna see more women who don't gv a hoot about you, hence you'd have to keep flaunting your gf each time that happens.
logan2:

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

Actually its not just dumb but also fvckin childish. Did you ever imagine if she has a boyfriend man in her life which is the reason for her not calling.The truth is that going there with your assumed prettier gf will only make you make a fool of yourself by actually thinking it will hurt her.
hmmm, i have made a rethink, i wont go there with any girl, but i will still go there and see her reception of me,if shes not esctatic enough i will let her go, if she is, i will take another shot
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Funny people evrywhere, this got me laughing out loud. Are you this childish? Wishing to take your babe to that work place. You better stop toasting ladies, becos your MINI-ME will definitely get burnt someday, cuz you sure gonna see more women who don't gv a hoot about you, hence you'd have to keep flaunting your gf each time that happens.
exactly i have met ladies who dont give a hoot abou me , my problem is why will this one give my romantic advances some reception and then keep me on suspense by not calling , i hate giving ladies who are not into me rights to enjoy my special company on first meet

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Jayneek(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
logan2:
hmmm, i have made a rethink, i wont go there with any girl, but i will still go there and see her reception of me,if shes not esctatic enough i will let her go, if she is, i will take another shot

Better, but you have a gf what do you need her for again? Do you intend to breakup with your gf soon or you just want to mess about.

If its just to mess about you should take note that sooner or later its gonna ruin your relationship with your guy you know.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

Better, but you have a gf what do you need her for again? Do you intend to breakup with your gf soon or you just want to mess about.

If its just to mess about you should take note that sooner or later its gonna ruin your relationship with your guy you know.
my knows how it goes,
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by pek(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
You sound childish, immature and arrogant. No apologises.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

Forget it! He's a toddler

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by cooluzi: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
delugajackson:
In your desperate attempt to impress her, you ended up making a fool of yourself. I know your type. I'm sure you go about toasting every lady around, expecting them to fall for your cheap, over-used and out-dated telemundo lines. But you fail to realize that some ladies are actually smart and are very quick to identify a clown. I'm tempted to question the sanity of the previous ladies you've met, I'm sure they were all local, immature, unenlightened and unexposed street girls.

By the way, what do you mean by "romance imbibing lines" and "ricking with laughter?" So na this kind useless grammar you go blow. No wonder she has refused to call you. Nonsense and ricking with laughter!
lol
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by cooluzi: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
You sound like a clown tho
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by chillex8(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
logan2:
Are you there now

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by vivalavida(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
delugajackson:

chai, see finishing
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by knockturnal(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo / OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.