Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED (6538 Views)

What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? / Guys,ever Been Treated This Way?. / The Revenge Of Been Treated Wrong By Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Akious2k2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
delugajackson:
In your desperate attempt to impress her, you ended up making a fool of yourself. I know your type. I'm sure you go about toasting every lady around, expecting them to fall for your cheap, over-used and out-dated telemundo lines. But you fail to realize that some ladies are actually smart and are very quick to identify a clown. I'm tempted to question the sanity of the previous ladies you've met, I'm sure they were all local, immature, unenlightened and unexposed street girls.

By the way, what do you mean by "romance imbibing lines" and "ricking with laughter?" So na this kind useless grammar you go blow. No wonder she has refused to call you. Nonsense and ricking with laughter!
grin grin grin grin grin
But wait o... The guy been offend you? Easy on am, abeg
@OP: Please check-up the meaning of "imbibe" and always try using vocabularies you're sure of the meanings before using them... The lady may be laughing at you because of your use of wrong "vocab"

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by jimohibrahim(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
delugajackson:
In your desperate attempt to impress her, you ended up making a fool of yourself. I know your type. I'm sure you go about toasting every lady around, expecting them to fall for your cheap, over-used and out-dated telemundo lines. But you fail to realize that some ladies are actually smart and are very quick to identify a clown. I'm tempted to question the sanity of the previous ladies you've met, I'm sure they were all local, immature, unenlightened and unexposed street girls.

By the way, what do you mean by "romance imbibing lines" and "ricking with laughter?" So na this kind useless grammar you go blow. No wonder she has refused to call you. Nonsense and ricking with laughter!

Shift lemme faint
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Jayneek:
Hope you are not one of them guys that when she calls now you will invite her for a date and come here complaining she is a hungry girl just because of small food and drink. You will not allow the girl be on her lane now.

shut the fvck up .

bloody asslicker
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by beejhay69: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:

O BOI!
SEE FINISHING!
TOTAL KNOCK OUT!
I DON DIE.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2019
Jayneek:

Better, but you have a gf what do you need her for again? Do you intend to breakup with your gf soon or you just want to mess about.

If its just to mess about you should take note that sooner or later its gonna ruin your relationship with your guy you know.
It's funny how you guys dish out serious advice to an un serious fellow looool

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2019
pek:
You sound childish, immature and arrogant. No apologises.
thank you, cool abeit i know, just playing along with myself, i know exactly when to get serious
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

It's funny how you guys dish out serious advice to an un serious fellow looool
cool it doesnt hurt to be nice ,you should try out being nice too
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2019
logan2:
seriously, undecided teach me what i dont know
You a hell of a proud guy. As a matter of fact you don't know anything..
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:

delugajackson , in your tiny mind youve made a point, i bet you are still celebate, afterall your father was,not until he met your age-ridden mother,i wonder why he didnt spill a fxck-tard like you,instead we have to bear your stwepidity . by the way the post is been updated... enjoy, cheers...... you still be celebate if you continue like your father
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2019
Ighoga898:

ok thank you, ok bye
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by magni101(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2019
Wow! I took my time to read all of these?

@op I simply have no nice words for you so I'll simply say you're a genius...

Oh wait, a genius in stupidity. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2019
logan2:
cool it doesnt hurt to be nice ,you should try out being nice too
Na so grin
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by AlaiheJ(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:

pls take easy! op....

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
How do you guys even cope with multiple dates? I mean how do you meet like 10 women, telling them the same thing all within a space of few weeks to months?

One of the main reasons marriage don't work these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Lekan1o1: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ighoga898:

Guy how far
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
logan2:
too long, the least response i expect is midnight after our first meet

You expect a call in the midnight...chai.chai chai....infact what's the essence of this your trash post now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
logan2:
three days ago, i went to a friends working place,saw a pretty colleague of his, so i dived in and gave her some funny dose of romance imbibing lines and she was IN FITS OF laughter, my friend was teasing me , telling me not to fall in love with his colleague , (never could have happened though) .

the problem is , after giving a nice romance imbibing first impression, i stylishly give out my number , asking them to call me, i did same to this particular lady, but its been 3days now she has not called me, and MY MINI ME is hurt, this is the first time a lady has not called me after our first meet, (usually they will always want to see me) what could be wrong in this case , she was enjoying my company the first day we met .why has she not called
UBUNJU HARDOON

SO i went to my friends office yesterday,my friends colleague was all over me, (GAVE ME A NICE CHESTED HUG,I HELD AND FLICKED HER BRA STYLISHLY,I THINK WE HUGGED FOR LIKE 30SECS OR SO, MY FRIEND WAS ROASTING, grin E PAIN AM DIE SAY NA ME WAN CHOP THE FOOD WEY DEY UNDER IM NOSE, (i just pretended i never gave her my number to call me) she asked me why i didnt ask her why she didnt call,i just answered "we were coming to that", well she explained that she misplaced my number and shes been bugging my friend to give her my number,but it seems that my friend is reluctant to by the excuses he was giving, grin anyway we fixed a date today , i dont know why but i feel obliged to update this post whatever the outcome was , ok bye , lemme get back to work grin

note : The word IMBIBE CAN MEAN absorb or assimilate (ideas or knowledge), I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS DUMB GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND

This one na Gasppard senior brother ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by anthonyuncle(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
u are so full of urself & over confident. u better stop those vices before they finish u

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by iRepNaija1: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2019
logan2:
three days ago, i went to a friends working place,saw a pretty colleague of his, so i dived in and gave her some funny dose of romance imbibing lines and she was IN FITS OF laughter, my friend was teasing me , telling me not to fall in love with his colleague , (never could have happened though) .

the problem is , after giving a nice romance imbibing first impression, i stylishly give out my number , asking them to call me, i did same to this particular lady, but its been 3days now she has not called me, and MY MINI ME is hurt, this is the first time a lady has not called me after our first meet, (usually they will always want to see me) what could be wrong in this case , she was enjoying my company the first day we met .why has she not called
UBUNJU HARDOON

SO i went to my friends office yesterday,my friends colleague was all over me, (GAVE ME A NICE CHESTED HUG,I HELD AND FLICKED HER BRA STYLISHLY,I THINK WE HUGGED FOR LIKE 30SECS OR SO, MY FRIEND WAS ROASTING, grin E PAIN AM DIE SAY NA ME WAN CHOP THE FOOD WEY DEY UNDER IM NOSE, (i just pretended i never gave her my number to call me) she asked me why i didnt ask her why she didnt call,i just answered "we were coming to that", well she explained that she misplaced my number and shes been bugging my friend to give her my number,but it seems that my friend is reluctant to by the excuses he was giving, grin anyway we fixed a date today , i dont know why but i feel obliged to update this post whatever the outcome was , ok bye , lemme get back to work grin

note : The word IMBIBE CAN MEAN absorb or assimilate (ideas or knowledge), I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS DUMB GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND

How does someone stylishly flick a woman's bra? Why would you even do that in the first place?
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
iRepNaija1:

How does someone stylishly flick a woman's bra? Why would you even do that in the first place?
just make an innocence touch down to her bra strings,with a smile on your face,if she winks at you,then she definitely want what you want from her,its like a click test,but if she frowns i dont go ahead when they do that... i dont like stressing myself with girls cool , do this as innocent as you can why keeping the smile.... there are some crazy girls who know that guys could do that intentionally and might not be cool with it... anyway if she confronts you with a mean face ,just say sorry,and move on grin
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by logan2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Acidosis:

How do you guys even cope with multiple dates? I mean how do you meet like 10 women, telling them the same thing all within a space of few weeks to months?

One of the main reasons marriage don't work these days.
im not up for marriage,when i am, i know how to stick to one woman like my father
Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by iRepNaija1: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2019
logan2:
just make an innocence touch down to her bra strings,with a smile on your face,if she winks at you,then she definitely want what you want from her,its like a click test,but if she frowns i dont go ahead when they do that... i dont like stressing myself with girls cool , do this as innocent as you can why keeping the smile.... there are some crazy girls who know that guys could do that intentionally and might not be cool with it... anyway if she confronts you with a mean face ,just say sorry,and move on grin

I was being sarcastic when I asked lol.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2019
so you hit the jackpot at last .. good for you ..

stop being friends with mofcking asswipe that wont give your number to her .. my lil advise

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.