Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University (36858 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by ChiefSweetus: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Dis guy na loc, I swear grin
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by ladykolly(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Another lie to cover up the previous lie. He thinks we are all kids here. Does the European University not have a Twitter handle?

Why does it have to take another of E-money's handles to acknowledge his conferment? This issue has only exposed E-money as an opportunistic no-collar-criminal, a fake-lifer and a fraud.
before you judge do go to him Instagram handle and see things for yourself.
His degree was giving to him in unilag and not by unilag.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Craigslists:
European-American University Ayam not understanding cheesy
In Dominica, a small country off the Antilles in South America.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by ntyce(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

In Dominica, a small country off the Antilles in South America.

The guy just dey lie, if you check the schools webpage, it states that it has no walls meaning no physical structure.
The so-called Uni runs affiliated programs with schools in Benin Republic.
Its degrees are not recognizable here in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Femi316: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Who will we send to Dominica to confirm? angry
We go send you na
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Jman06(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
This is an insult to those who burn midnight candles to acquire professional and academic doctorate degrees.

Please those that bought honorary doctorate degrees should be barred from bearing the Dr title.

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Vatsyayana: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why then did he go and snap pictures in Front of Unilag's 50th Convocation back-drop?
It's deceptive, unprofessional and immature.
It goes to show that the whole thing about 5 star shipping is also diversionary. Anyways, the truth never dies. I only hope it doesn't outlive me.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Brandonx(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
I thought as much. This e money boy is living a fake life.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Vatsyayana: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
ladykolly:
before you judge do go to him Instagram handle and see things for yourself.
His degree was giving to him in unilag and not by unilag.

Why not by European American University instead of in Unilag. It's illogical and calculated. Trust me it's fraudulent!

2 Likes

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by lereinter(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
five star shipping limited

Doctorate degree

. oga o

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Mishhcre(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
There are somethings money cannot buy.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by benmide(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
I hope i’m not the only one seeing that these pictures of his are all photoshopped. undecided Scam everywhere.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by bluecircle470: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Dr E-money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

De E-money fraud grin grin
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by RedBororo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
all this fake school
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by shogsman(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
the school is more like an online coaching center with a club like logo.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Kahujadekadura: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So why was he lying that UNILAG, the best university in Nigeria awarded him a doctorate degree?
If in hear dat best University in Nigeria for ur mouth, I will knw say u are high in weed.
Better go and do research bf u disgrace ur generation for public.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Bluffly: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why put Dr in his name. It is fraud to pit Dr in your name if it is Honorary award. He should keep it in his wardrobe. He can only use Dr if he researched and presented a thesis. If not they should stop making useless noise

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Bluffly: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jman06:
This is an insult to those who burn midnight candles to acquire professional and academic doctorate degrees.

Please those that bought honorary doctorate degrees should be barred from bearing the Dr title.

Of course that has been in place ever since. Using Dr on an honorary award is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Dshocker(m): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2019
E-money just lied on this one
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2019
nanakgh:
To each his own, but if I had his money, public clout and approval would mean nothing to me. My life with the love of my life, our kids and my ability to help my family and the poor and the needy would be my joy and happiness.

I'd spend all day playing Xbox and PS with my kids and having long talks and gossiping with the wife. But then again, to each his own. smiley

Hierarchy of needs...

Once you get to a level, the things on the next rung become your motivation.
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by InvertedHammer: 2:18am On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Another lie to cover up the previous lie. He thinks we are all kids here. Does the European University not have a Twitter handle?

Why does it have to take another of E-money's handles to acknowledge his conferment? This issue has only exposed E-money as an opportunistic no-collar-criminal, a fake-lifer and a fraud.
/
Calm down.

There are many mushroom 1-bedroom universities that will give you an honorary doctorate degree for less than $2500 if that's your aspiration.

Don't forget that degrees in Nigeria are viewed same way as traditional titles. If in doubt, have you heard of any breakthrough invention in Nigeria even with all the Ph.Ds and first class graduates they churn out every year? It is only for bragging rights.

You can read more about this online university here:

https://europeanamerican.university/

NB: No physical contact address. No phone number(s). grin grin grin

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by gulfer: 3:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Yearforce 1, please confirm authenticity of this informate grin grin grin
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Rhea(f): 4:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Tessyama1:
Two days after UNILAG debunked reports that Five star music boss, E-Money did not receive a Honorary Doctorate Degree from their institution, his company has congratulated him and put up a new institution.

According to a new post on Five Star's official Instagram, the billionaire business man received his Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University.

"Congratulations to our chairman on his amazing achievement / Award Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University. Many more blessings and more grace as you go on @iam_emoney1 @iam_mrse @iam_kcee .. #itistoolatetofail" the post read.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/e-money-received-his-honorary-doctorate-degree-from-the-european-american-university-not-unilag.html

This is a fake university that is selling fake certificates to the highest bidders. Obviously the type of news that makes headlines in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by baby124: 4:29am On Apr 12, 2019
lanray475:
fake or not..he is richer than your family lineage..go hustle bro
That’s debateable.... him being rich does not make him better in any way.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by baby124: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Calm down.

There are many mushroom 1-bedroom universities that will give you an honorary doctorate degree for less than $2500 if that's your aspiration.

Don't forget that degrees in Nigeria are viewed same way as traditional titles. If in doubt, have you heard of any breakthrough invention in Nigeria even with all the Ph.Ds and first class graduates they churn out every year? It is only for bragging rights.

You can read more about this online university here:

https://europeanamerican.university/

NB: No physical contact address. No phone number(s). grin grin grin

/

grin
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Fixedgame4832: 5:09am On Apr 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by varyo: 5:14am On Apr 12, 2019
you are a smart person,my thought exactly.

E_money and fake life style and suspicious wealth.
There are billonaires who don't make noise but keep taking pix displaying fake life styles.paying bloogers to sing your praises, Forcing guy!!!!

One day you shall be exposed,keep advertising your fake life, soon it will work aganist you.

Fake man!!!!!

quote author=wman post=77465850]A fraud never changes.

He paid a mushroom university to award him an honorary degree. He then ensured that the event will be held in Unilag during their convocation ceremony so people will be fooled into thinking that Unilag gave him the degree.

Notice that he said that the degree was presented to him at a ceremony held in Unilag without mentioning the cockroach university that awarded him the honorary degree.

His PR skills are poor and he needs to hire a top PR agency instead of the crappy Instagram posts and nonsense blogs.

Enjoy your suspicious wealth in peace. No try rub anything on our face.

Like E-money, Like Churchill [/quote]

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Effiongdbest: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So why was he lying that UNILAG, the best OLOSHO university in Nigeria awarded him a doctorate degree?

YES
Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by tiger28: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2019
wman:
A fraud never changes.

He paid a mushroom university to award him an honorary degree. He then ensured that the event will be held in Unilag during their convocation ceremony so people will be fooled into thinking that Unilag gave him the degree.

Notice that he said that the degree was presented to him at a ceremony held in Unilag without mentioning the cockroach university that awarded him the honorary degree.

His PR skills are poor and he needs to hire a top PR agency instead of the crappy Instagram posts and nonsense blogs.

Like E-money, Like Churchill
BEST intelligent comment EVER! alexreport is their imagemaker.... Can you Just imagine They will NOW start calling them DOCTOR, AMBASSADOR, BARRISTER......

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2019
wman:
A fraud never changes.

Like E-money, Like Churchill
European-American University is even an online university and not a physical university

1 Like

Re: E-money Received His Doctorate Degree From The European-american University by birdie: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2019
A Scammer is a scammer anyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice Prince Hangs Out With DJ Cuppy At Jay Z's Office [see Photos] / Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.