Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed (10736 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by sbashir10(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are you for real. Bleep and die syndrome
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by gonkin(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
yerokunphilips:
This generation is full of people without shame ,how on earth will three friends will be sleeping with the same lady ,during my days is school you can even woo the lady your friend have asked out talk less of sleeping with the same lady under the same roof at the same time .

I wonder ooo
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by luvyaself95(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
lecturer50:
That is why i dont have male friends.They are shameful set of being.Most men only exist to have sex.Since i am not like them,i cannot be moving with them because how i see things is different from their's.As a man,sometimes i use to wonder why men should think that to be humiliated/insulted by women just to have sex is something glorious.That is why women continue treating them with disdain.They will tell you that to be disdained by woman shows she is not cheap.So it is men that are cheap abi?Why can't both males and women have dignity.Why must men be cheap but women have sexual dignity?.Men wear their shame as cloth.They rejoice in their sexual shame.If u are not like them,they say u are not a man.To them,a man should not have any dignity as far as sex is concern.If all men should agree to stay clear from women for at least 3 days and to reduce their love of sexual shame,women will start seeing us as people with dignity as far as sex is concerned.After all God that created women also created us.They are not better than us sexually.They have their sex organ and we have our own.The way men run after their sexual part is the way women should run after men sexual part.I dont see anything wrong in women desiring a man sexually.But men are not seeing it that way.To them what i am writting is stupid.To them a man sexuality is disdainful.To them what matters is sex and to be treated with disdain is manly.If they should make women know that they themselves have dignity,women will start seeing them so.You see a well dressed handsome man going after a girl and making the girl believe that she is all there is to be.That he himself is nothing, just to sleep with her.The girl then goes to her neighbourhood and start looking down on all males around because according to her thinking if a well dressed handsome man could be so low,then all men must be despicable.Before you know it,the disdain is met with disdain from other quarters and men are then viewed as nothing by women.Instead of a men to rise up and redeem their faces from this shame,they are busy enjoying the shame and encouraging one another to seek for the shame because it is what gives them pleasure.They believe that to be slapped/insulted/rejected/ and despised by women makes them more manly.
You're too much Man, We're just the Same most of guys nowadays are disgrace to Better Guys Association
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by catwalq(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
EmmySparky:
these guys died of over dose...No be kpekus kill em...

Welcome to public opinion 101 Mehn, nobody wan know that one oh... The sensational one is what pple are likely to embrace...

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by obynno7(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
evil woman i pray me or my relative will neva meet such evil lady in our life time Amen
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
IamD18:

Imagine! She no even fine! All the way from Uniport, she went to Federal University of Tramadol Owerri to fvck 3 foolish guys to death.

Kai! This lady is not just a wayward hoe, but a sexual hero.

The earlier guys realize that pussay is sexually stronger than preeeeeq, the better for them.

Your primary goal and aim during sex is to achieve orgasm, not to form Jackie Chan on top person daughter.

Kpekus wey pikin head dey fit pass, na em you think say you fit destroy with preeeq?

Call me five seconds man.....I AGREE!
I'm not man enough......I AGREE!
I have small preeeq....I AGREE!
I'm not a real man....I AGREE!
I don't last.....I AGREE!

The most IMPORTANT thing is that I reached orgasm, and the most IMPORTANTER is that I'm ALIVE.

I cannot come and kill myself in the hands of this generation ladies that can't even jog for 5mins, but be wanting their father's agemate to last for hours on them.

If orgasm dey hungry you, go buy tubers of yam use dey give yourself orgasm.

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
catwalq:

Welcome to public opinion 101 Mehn, nobody wan know that one oh... The sensational one is what pple are likely to embrace...
meeeennnhhhh...the girl strong for kpekus oooooo...

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by EmmySparky(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
catwalq:

u have a point though
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by immaq8(f): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2019
EmmySparky:
No be Kpekus make them take overdose? then, na Kpekus kill them
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2019
Godsfavour78:
I fit die untop your mata eh e

Now they haff died cry
Please increase the number of girls in futo,fut,fupre and futa please.
shey na all the fur etc
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2019
grin strong babe...but dis one wey dem don cast u upload ur pix....hmm anyway ppl go forget and u will still get a submissive nice man wey go marry u.
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2019
TANID:
This One Is Defrent From The First Pic We Saw Here Nah
Anyway That Mean Game Is Betwen Futo And Porta Uni
So Las Las Who Won Pls
dat first pic was fake.dis one is d real deal.exactly as i imagine d gehl to look.
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Mission accomplished,,,,,,

Rewards await her in their kingdom
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:

Imagine! She no even fine! All the way from Uniport, she went to Federal University of Tramadol Owerri to fvck 3 foolish guys to death.

Kai! This lady is not just a wayward hoe, but a sexual hero.

The earlier guys realize that pussay is sexually stronger than preeeeeq, the better for them.

Your primary goal and aim during sex is to achieve orgasm, not to form Jackie Chan on top person daughter.

Kpekus wey pikin head dey fit pass, na em you think say you fit destroy with preeeq?

Call me five seconds man.....I AGREE!
I'm not man enough......I AGREE!
I have small preeeq....I AGREE!
I'm not a real man....I AGREE!
I don't last.....I AGREE!

The most IMPORTANT thing is that I reached orgasm, and the most IMPORTANTER is that I'm ALIVE.

I cannot come and kill myself in the hands of this generation ladies that can't even jog for 5mins, but be wanting their father's agemate to last for hours on them.

If orgasm dey hungry you, go buy tubers of yam use dey give yourself orgasm.
kill me bruh!!!! Just kill me grin grin
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2019
Uchi's room

It wasn't me grin

Chubhie, come see your mami water grin
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Chubhie: 1:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Guest007:
Uchi's room

It wasn't me grin

Chubhie, come see your mami water grin
She practically took out three able bodied men who were also on steroids! Make I hear that women are the weaker sex from henceforth.

Only an Aquaman can match this maimiwata. Will all the Aquarians please standup.
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Ultimateletter: 5:13am On Apr 13, 2019
EmmySparky:
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by baralatie(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Smily202:
I don't understand? How can 4 ppl die the same time, same event?

because they took drugs which lead to their death

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by baralatie(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
lefulefu:
grin strong babe...but dis one wey dem don cast u upload ur pix....hmm anyway ppl go forget and u will still get a submissive nice man wey go marry u.
bros this kind experience no dey affect women?
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
baralatie:

bros this kind experience no dey affect women?
my guy it can affect a lady to get a good guy oo if she too cast herself. Dis one wey dem don slash her pix and everybody know say she was stuffing herself with codiene while straffing four guys omo wich guy u tink say go wan take her seriouslycheesy. Any guy dat comes along go jus taste her nunu and run along.babes wey dey run sh!t dey always do am codedly. Whoever post dis babe pix jus spoil her racket.

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Smily202(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2019
baralatie:

because they took drugs which lead to their death

Drugs can't kill all of them at the same time. Did they take the same dose of drugs? Simply say they took some kind of poison not this tramadol shit.

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by alezzy13: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2019
TANID:
This One Is Defrent From The First Pic We Saw Here Nah
Anyway That Mean Game Is Betwen Futo And Porta Uni
So Las Las Who Won Pls

No mind bloggers. Even the lady has come out to deny it. The police report gave the name of the female as Oyinyechi Okafor, who is a futo student, not the Clara adaeze who is of uniport

1 Like

Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by alezzy13: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2019
Smily202:

Drugs can't kill all of them at the same time. Did they take the same dose of drugs? Simply say they took some kind of poison not this tramadol shit.

Who told you that? While I believe an autopsy should be done, the drugs allegedly combined CAN KILL, especially in excess. Tramadol in excess can depress respiration which is why it's supposed to controlled drug
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Smily202(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2019
alezzy13:

Who told you that? While I believe an autopsy should be done, the drugs allegedly combined CAN KILL, especially in excess. Tramadol in excess can depress respiration which is why it's supposed to controlled drug

It can kill bro but not all of them at same time. Everyone is different.
The bolded is what I will believe cause I won't believe same intake of drugs can kill people at same time.
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by baralatie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Smily202:

it is this type of thinking that lured these youths to death.
tramadol on its own is a drug solely meant for severe pain medications with strict rules as to the type of people that can be adviced to use it.
a young man in abua/odual l.g.a took tramadol and wanted hit down on a black how.one hour later enough contra indications showed up(he was feeling hot, he was vomiting,developed mild headacge ) nobody knew until a day later when he recovered.the girl walked away with his money and let us know the boys plan.
what about okpella the saving grace for the girl was that the girl was into a week pounding of yam,fufu and was complaining about all round body pains when someone slipped tramadol for her without my knowledge and on other guy knowledge because they knew we go burst people head.the next 24hrs see tension.this girl was like she does not understand her body again.
I can go on and on.
is it port Harcourt. a guy took tramadol a day before only to prisipism(google how it is treated)
now imagine tramadol mixed with alcohol binging plus marijuana.
that na die nah
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by Smily202(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
baralatie:

it is this type of thinking that lured these youths to death.
tramadol on its own is a drug solely meant for severe pain medications with strict rules as to the type of people that can be adviced to use it.
a young man in abua/odual l.g.a took tramadol and wanted hit down on a black how.one hour later enough contra indications showed up(he was feeling hot, he was vomiting,developed mild headacge ) nobody knew until a day later when he recovered.the girl walked away with his money and let us know the boys plan.
what about okpella the saving grace for the girl was that the girl was into a week pounding of yam,fufu and was complaining about all round body pains when someone slipped tramadol for her without my knowledge and on other guy knowledge because they knew we go burst people head.the next 24hrs see tension.this girl was like she does not understand her body again.
I can go on and on.
is it port Harcourt. a guy took tramadol a day before only to prisipism(google how it is treated)
now imagine tramadol mixed with alcohol binging plus marijuana.
that na die nah

All this your epistle is trash if you ain't getting my point. I said, same dose of drugs cannot kill 4 people at same time.
Re: The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed by baralatie(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Smily202:

All this your epistle is trash if you ain't getting my point. I said, same dose of drugs cannot kill 4 people at same time.
where did you get the idea they took the same volume of overdose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time / Guys Be Honest. Will You Smash Or Pass? (photo) / I Peed His Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.