Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (51491 Views)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by naijapips04: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2019
They actually do have a right to search your phone boy. But that is with a warrant.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Good there's a recording. Them never learn.

When you lose your job, your brain go reset.

naijapips04:
They actually do have a right to search your phone boy. But that is with a warrant.

When you're not a suspect or under investigation?

No way!

These guys needs their wings clipped! angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by MufasaRebirth: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Sarz is back, Expect next level beating and harrassment lol

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Hoodbilonia: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
Last last na G boy
Guy u for reason wit them drip 1k move
Now see who dey loose now
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by osuofia2(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
nawao like him wan kill ram

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by chally4real(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
but wait oo...sars keep things for d phone?
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by PapaAdanna: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2019
This country is heading for a revolution... The masses have been pushed to their limits and there is no other option but to fight back with whatever they have.

There must be a bloodshed against the so called leaders for anything to get right in this country... We can never get anywhere with dialogue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Muscomide: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
This happens only in the south west I think , I have never heard this happening in Abuja

And what point exactly are you trying to make with this regional classification of yours? Nor be the same Nigeria Police Farce (NPF) dey North, East, South & West? Must we tribalise and trivialise just for the sake of it?

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2019
Are Nigerian citizens their children? They have no right to beat anyone bt they can hold/arrest u on certain grounds till they get a warrant to search ur Fone if they are suspicious of smtn so it’s better u cooperate if u have nothing to hide unless u hv classified people shudnt see. Simple!
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Starzdavid247(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2019
Nigeria is a jungle where human right does not exist. The guy can be beaten to death and label a criminal. Quote: don't argue with a man with gun
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by pillarmaria(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2019
grayht:

Bro take the lead.. we will follow
Lol.... Fellow coward I hail thee

5 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by eazyman(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:
I don't know why I feel everybody commenting on this thread is a coward.

We shall still wail over this issue tomorrow, why don't we just take the bull by the horn, imagine if we all unite and stage a full week massive protest and shutdown all over the country, trust me FSARS would be reformed by force.

Imagine if 20 able bodied men had accosted the SARS operative for bullying and harasing the young man, Shit wouldn't have happened.
lipsrsealed

FYI... Many have tried it before...unfortunately the bullet fears nobody... Ask the shites, ask those who stood their ground against the police who stole their votes at Khana in Rivers state.. Even daring the police to shoot them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by wisestman(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2019
20 able bodied men to accost a mad man with a rifle ? nobody would want to be used as a sacrifice like that na
pillarmaria:

We shall still wail over this issue tomorrow, why don't we just take the bull by the horn, imagine if we all unite and stage a full week massive protest and shutdown all over the country, trust me FSARS would be reformed by force.

Imagine if 20 able bodied men had accosted the SARS operative for bullying and harasing the young man, Shit wouldn't have happened.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Whiteshades(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2019
Really sad situation.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:

Lol....
Fellow coward I hail thee

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Starboytwo(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:

let's start..
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Missfamous12: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2019
SARS own don too much........those pple are nt peace Maker or security bt talorist so end sarz nw

5 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by BARYGOLD(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Made4naijalove:
"I Know My Rights, You have no Right to Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy Cries Out As SARS Police Officers Slap and Repeatedly Plank Him On His Head All Because He Refused to Unlock His Expensive Phone for them to invade his Privacy!!!

A Nigerian Guy who was walking going by his daily business at Oke Ira, Lagos was stopped by Sars and they searched his bag and couldn't find anything asked him what he did for a Living and

he told them and he showed them his ID card but the Officers were still looking for what to use to arrest him so they then asked him why he had 2 Phones and told him to Unlock The Expensive phone for them to see what was inside, it was then he got angry, stood his ground and refused, so they seized the phone planked him with wood and told him to Come to Alagbon FCIID Police station to Come and Retrieve the Phone!!!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/you-have-no-right-to-search-my-phone-guy-cries-out-as-sars-officers-slap-him/

if you say so
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Useless Police.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by dpumppy(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Remember they have a gun.
pillarmaria:

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by jonny667: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2019
This is an abuse of his right o
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by davillian(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
SARS the greatest threat to hard-working youths in this country.

So if a person has two expensive phones he is labelled a criminal, this can only happen in a shithole country.
Politicians are not saying anything about the harrassing of citizens by all these SARS officials but can mobilise youths for campaigns.
If it doesn't directly or indirectly affects the political class then its not a problem to the government.
I just pray these SARS guys assault or kills the son,daughter, brother or sister of a political class.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Fbicacus: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
NONESENSE
What gives him the right to own 2 phones?
He should be beaten and arrested!
Useless yahoo boys

Useless boy! Who can't buy two phone.
You should burn killed

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Alexrayz(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Made4naijalove:
"I Know My Rights, You have no Right to Search My Phone" - Young Nigerian Guy Cries Out As SARS Police Officers Slap and Repeatedly Plank Him On His Head All Because He Refused to Unlock His Expensive Phone for them to invade his Privacy!!!

A Nigerian Guy who was walking going by his daily business at Oke Ira, Lagos was stopped by Sars and they searched his bag and couldn't find anything asked him what he did for a Living and

he told them and he showed them his ID card but the Officers were still looking for what to use to arrest him so they then asked him why he had 2 Phones and told him to Unlock The Expensive phone for them to see what was inside, it was then he got angry, stood his ground and refused, so they seized the phone planked him with wood and told him to Come to Alagbon FCIID Police station to Come and Retrieve the Phone!!!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/you-have-no-right-to-search-my-phone-guy-cries-out-as-sars-officers-slap-him/

Before everyone will come saying SARS this and that y can't he simply unlock his phone the truth is we part of the problem here no one won't say they are not a aware of the upscale in fruad and all in this country he ask u to open the phone open it did he ask u for bribe did he say he want to take ur phone yeah people we say he has no right to tell me who nw has right to ..it just dude forming big up and all it won't take anything to just be silient and answer their question instead of forming what u not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Shhhh01(f): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Made4naijalove:

Watch video

source :

How we sure say na sars and not all those touts/police posing as sars.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by stubbornman(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:

Bloody cowards thats what we all are..... i just dey vex for here

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Nigeria is finished!
Is this how the police in other country behave?
Before na vehicle stop and search but now it's human stop and search.
One can't go out with 2 phones again
Somebody can't even carry a laptop bag let alone a laptop in it
Every guy on the street has now become a suspect
If person hutsle legal hustle so tey gather money buy expensive ride, SARs go say na yahoo.
Dem no dey see person inside sun dey sweat now wen e blow tomorrow dem go say na pant e thief

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by pillarmaria(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2019
eazyman:
lipsrsealed

FYI... Many have tried it before...unfortunately the bullet fears nobody... Ask the shites, ask those who stood their ground against the police who stole their votes at Khana in Rivers state.. Even daring the police to shoot them...

So for how long do we watch them kill and harrass innocent citizens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists Rape Job Seekers In Imo And Took Their Nude Pictures. / FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Police Auctions Stolen Range Rover In Port Harcourt After It Was Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.