Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (51543 Views)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2019
They are to be blame and at the same not to be blame. Most Nigerian youths now engage in internet fraud which has so battered our image to the extent most outsiders consider every Nigeria to be a thief. Especially those in the United States, they have no trust in us at all. Whereas this internet fraudster of a thing is going to stay for a while if not eternal because everyday, we youths are not motivated To make money Legitimately rather we want a fast life as our friends are doing. The government could have stopped this since 2010 when all these things are still in embryo, but now that it's escalated, it's hard to curb. So I don't blame them SARS for unleashing their terrors in this regard.. However, I do blame them because they're not doing it with utmost good faith, rather because they are corrupt too and they want to extort corrupt youths with there guns.

A lot of things is wrong with this country and atimes I regret being a citizen.

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2019
zicoraads:
Nigerians are just tired.

The Government provides no job for you, and even if you decide to provide one for yourself, the agents of state will still make it hell for you.

See the number of people that are seated there. If only everyone decided to stand up and confront them, they'll retreat in fear. But see how everyone is just minding their business.

One thought though, we have these officers down North. Why are all the cases mostly, if not exclusively down South?

cheesy Some of these youths for north confront & swarm on boko haram members with AK 47 & bomb vest, You think they will be afraid of a few FSARS people, as long as you are in d right people around the area will help you push away d officers or even beat them up, then scamper b4 reinforcement arrives
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Don't we have a government? Why do these SARS guys behave like they are above the law?

After the president's speech and the facts made known that these guys have no rights to search phones, they are still confidently flouting the president's order.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by pillarmaria(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2019
dpumppy:
Remember they have a gun.

Yes they do..... but for how long do we endure this humiliation and harrassment ?
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by ishawlar: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Now i kwn our life is no more safe in the hands of this hoodlum call fsars armrobber is better than dis aminal......
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Jaqenhghar: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:
I don't know why I feel everybody commenting on this thread is a coward.

We shall still wail over this issue tomorrow, why don't we just take the bull by the horn, imagine if we all unite and stage a full week massive protest and shutdown all over the country, trust me FSARS would be reformed by force.

Imagine if 20 able bodied men had accosted the SARS operative for bullying and harasing the young man, Shit wouldn't have happened.
My brother God bless you. You can write as many hashtags as you please it wont change anything. If they had said thief you will see those 20 able bodied men. If they make examples out of 2 SARS this crap wont continie
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Hoodbilonia: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2019
All day everyday i watch

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Sammyfloyd: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2019
That's too barbaric by this called SARS. Well, thank God I have nothing to be worried about them if not for this stray bullet. Olorun sowa ni nigee
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Proffdada: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Alexrayz:

Before everyone will come saying SARS this and that y can't he simply unlock his phone the truth is we part of the problem here no one won't say they are not a aware of the upscale in fruad and all in this country he ask u to open the phone open it did he ask u for bribe did he say he want to take ur phone yeah people we say he has no right to tell me who nw has right to ..it just dude forming big up and all it won't take anything to just be silient and answer their question instead of forming what u not
They will still find something else to incriminate him

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by BiafraIsFree: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2019
And the stupid Nigerians are there watching this animal abusing their fellow one Nigerianise because the idiot is armed with riffle. Why can't they people look for planks and plank the idiotic Fulani like a snake.

Nigerians youths are the most stupidest people in the world.

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by SEEDORF441(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2019
This too much
He didn't deserve this now moreover no petition against him that he is in possession of any stolen items. assuming he is guilty of any case charged on him he will still be a suspect until court pronounced him as a criminal
Only court can determine innocent or guilt of an accused person.

He should take a legal step
Problem we are having in Nigeria is not lack of laws but lack of weak powers to implement the law

Where are human right activists in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Proffdada: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
All day everyday i watch
I learned judo and jujitsu growing up grin
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2019
I will gladly give my phone to any one to inspect.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by KayGood(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2019
He shouldn't go to their office. He should just approach a lawyer and they should file a Fundamental Right Enforcement Application against the NPF and IG should be made a party. The lawyers will understand better...

I swear, they'll be served more than they demanded...

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Femich18(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2019
grayht:

Bro take the lead.. we will follow

...but the guy is right, it may happen to you or one of your family tomorrow. we need to take a stand and face these Devils in uniform
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Rilwayne001: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2019
Alexrayz:

Before everyone will come saying SARS this and that y can't he simply unlock his phone the truth is we part of the problem here no one won't say they are not a aware of the upscale in fruad and all in this country he ask u to open the phone open it did he ask u for bribe did he say he want to take ur phone yeah people we say he has no right to tell me who nw has right to ..it just dude forming big up and all it won't take anything to just be silient and answer their question instead of forming what u not

I wonder oh.. If truly he doesn't have anything to hide, no reason whatsoever for him not to unlock his phone. Most of these guys have battered our image externally and it keeps getting worse as everyone's now into it.
But then one must be careful when one hands phone for them to check, they can be trickery atimes. I was stopped once like that and the police after checking my phone my email and see nothing to incriminate me on, he went to my hangouts (without contacts on it oh) and starts inviting some foreign numbers to it. Thankfully I was right beside him when he was checking and when he asked me who those contacts are, I told him, I don't know them. And if actually they were my contacts he wouldn't need the invite any new contacts. After some shakara, he gave me my phone and I left. These people are hell if one isn't confident or clean, but once clean you have nothing to worry about..

Nigeria is getting worse everyday. Executives, legislators, Judiciaries and citizens in a general are CORRUPT AND WORSE IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. I dare to say we are getting what we deserve. What I'll just say us that God continue to guide our paths so we won't fall victims of these terrible disease.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by SEGLIZ: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
grayht:

Bro take the lead.. we will follow

the man is right all we need do is use the social media, nairaland, facebook, whatsapp and just type #END SARS.
on every tontodike news, bobiscuit news, every thread, pages and as soon as the internet is awashed with end sars with video and pictured of their menace you won't but see result.
#END SARS.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by gassbee: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2019
bros, stop joking wit ur life, they could have killed you n nothing much wil happen, if they want to search your phone, just allow them search it, dem no send ur rights, those guys are ruthless
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by ATOZ9999(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2019
End Sars, abeg enough of all dis trash
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by shogsman(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2019
naijapips04:
They actually do have a right to search your phone boy. But that is with a warrant.

You clearly know little to nothing about the law,he is not under investigation,this is an unauthorized raid.

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Oovi5(f): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
pillarmaria:
I don't know why I feel everybody commenting on this thread is a coward.

We shall still wail over this issue tomorrow, why don't we just take the bull by the horn, imagine if we all unite and stage a full week massive protest and shutdown all over the country, trust me FSARS would be reformed by force.

Imagine if 20 able bodied men had accosted the SARS operative for bullying and harasing the young man, Shit wouldn't have happened.

take the lead bro, we're right behind you

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Fash20: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2019
jennuel661:
Maybe he has something to hide that was why they dealt with him.

You don't deal with someone because of "maybe". What those guy did was bad

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Jamersirwin1971: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Alexrayz:

What’s your point ?? I am
A Nigerian currently in Ghana , ordinary Ghana police will stop you to ask questions and identify your self , no one ask you to open your phone if ic you are suspected of fraud . Because the police man here knows how the system works . We have a failed system in Nigeria and until the police is reformed we will still be having the same issue.

Just last week I was stopped by a Ghanaian police he asked me few questions I answered but when he began going deep I told him , he doesn’t have the right to ask me and If he wanted to know more we should get to their office and I would speak to a superior officer, the next thing his fellow officer standing beside him said . Leave this one he knows his right . He will just put us for trouble . I even told the two police men I would report them for coming to that area to disturb Nigerians till today , they have stopped coming there .

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by HBB1(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2019
Alexrayz:

You my friend are a fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by abijaofficial(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2019
SUE THE BASTARDDS
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2019
daddytime:
The idiots are so rag tag and dumb that it is so obvious how detached and un-aware they are from the happenings around them.

These guys mirror everything wrong with the Nigerian system...

No SARS for Zamfara,make them try am for north.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2019
Femich18:

...but the guy is right, it may happen to you or one of your family tomorrow. we need to take a stand and face these Devils in uniform

Bro. I have encountered such before. Its not new to me.
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by cococandy(f): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2019
This is infuriating. I’m upset
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by naijapips04: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2019
shogsman:

You clearly know little to nothing about the law,he is not under investigation,this is an unauthorized raid.

Says who? so you didn't see the part where I wrote "warrant" ? undecided
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by ehinorlive: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
op pls why are the picture same

meanwhile i sell data in all network contact on sign
Re: You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him by jrusky(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
SARS again

Pls who is the backbone of this SARS of a thing that even the presidency can not control them?

Buhari, Osibande, IGP and the Lawmakers pls can t you guys dig out who is the one boosting the overconfidence for SARS to do anything and even disboyed the presidency directive?

We've read so many time that the presidency ask for restructuring of SARS, the VP give directive to overhaul SARS, the IGP give order to overhaul SARS yet these animals never care and feel too big and feel above every body even from the presidency to the ordinary citizen. Is it that their commander who is just a police commissioner now powerful than IGP and Buhari or what

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.