Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Solution For AS X AS Genotype Couple, Doctors In The House Come In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solution For AS X AS Genotype Couple, Doctors In The House Come In Here (392 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution For AS X AS Genotype Couple, Doctors In The House Come In Here by GalaxyTrends: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good day everyone
I've brought an issue before this family.its about me and my boyfriend we have the same genotype (AS × AS) Before we found out about this issue,we loved each other,we've been through alot in our past relationships and when we found each other we said to ourselves it will be the last bus stop for us and we would get married to each other. The relationship is 2years+
We found out we're the same genotype last year,it was hard to let go because of what we felt for each other,we tried as much as possible to put the issue behind us but it's so hard knowing we already have something like an obstruction before us.Although I've heard and read stories relating to mine in this platform but I just want to ask is it so bad for us not to get married.cuz now I don't know what to think or do anymore
According to him,he said we would book an appointment with a doctor to advise us.but I'm scared...

please advise me on what to do or how bad is it even if we decide to get married cux I really love and want to get married to him...thank you
Please I would remain anonymous

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: Solution For AS X AS Genotype Couple, Doctors In The House Come In Here by bolafez(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Solution For AS X AS Genotype Couple, Doctors In The House Come In Here by habsydiamond(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
If Una love Una self's e better make Una leave this relationship b4 e go put Una for disaster in the future. SS gene no be good thing ooo
Re: Solution For AS X AS Genotype Couple, Doctors In The House Come In Here by nurex01(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Abegiii! Do you come online to make jest of yourself? grin

Well, if you are serious about this; please, kindly take heart and find another soul mate. Living with Sickler is not going to be funny
Re: Solution For AS X AS Genotype Couple, Doctors In The House Come In Here by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Same reason i didnt get married to my Ex. My dear, let go, it wont be easy but you will heal with time. Been there, done that

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help / Here Are Six Ways To Know If A Guy Is About To Ghost On You. / “A Date With My Father (5)” True Life Story -madonna University Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.