Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,300 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long (8385 Views)

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. / 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Truthbites: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Blogging is not scam if you take time to understand the above

My dear friend, the above ke?..I did it for 4 years and lost a lot of money and quality time. I beg,i nor blog again o.
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by godwinstringed1(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2019
Truthbites:

My dear friend, the above ke?..I did it for 4 years and lost a lot of money and quality time. I beg,i nor blog again o.

So sorry!
There could have been a cause. What is the cause?
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by godwinstringed1(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2019
gbengha12:
Good morning bro I will like to chat with you privately here is my number sir 08062692456 godwinstringed1

You may as well reach me out on that whatsapp through "zero 8 one 40730761"
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Truthbites:

Maybe you are among those that post 3 contents per month and expect to blow cheesy
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Truthbites: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
ClixMaster:
Maybe you are among those that post 3 contents per month and expect to blow cheesy

If u noticed my comment. I added time. I was doing 20 post per day.not copy n paste o. Good content. Creative,original, well edited.. I noticed that one guy on NL was always coming to steal my content which took him to front page..sometimes luck is key. Even Linda Ikeji said so
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Truthbites:

If u noticed my comment. I added time. I was doing 20 post per day.not copy n paste o. Good content. Creative,original, well edited.. I noticed that one guy on NL was always coming to steal my content which took him to front page..sometimes luck is key. Even Linda Ikeji said so
20 posts per day shocked?

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Things To Do After Buying A Domain Name / 15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / Should Facebook And Twitter Pay Tax In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.