Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name (7975 Views)

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
The estranged wife of the founder of Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – Anita, seems to have moved on with her life following her break up with her husband as there are strong indications that she has remarried.

Anita sparked up marriage rumours recently after she introduced ‘Schafer’ to her maiden name.

She authored her latest article ‘A Simple Prayer’ with the name Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer, on her online Christian portal at www.pastoranita.org.

DAILY POST stumbled on the article where it was confirmed she had remarried, as one of the approved comments said, “Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name.”

Two other comments – “Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name,” “It was such a beautiful ceremony,” also confirmed that the mother of two has tied the nuptial nuts.

It would be recalled that Anita was last year, involved in a messy break up with her husband, Chris, after she claimed he was involved in illicit affairs with female members of the church.
She said she tolerated abuse for so long and subsequently, the ministry pulled down her profile from the church website, a development that showed all was not well with the family.

She had confirmed she was no longer a part of, or involved in, Christ Embassy, also known as, Believers LoveWorld INC.

Anita, however, officially filed for divorce at Central Family Court, High Holborn, London, UK, citing her husband’s “unreasonable behaviour” and inappropriate relationships with members of staff, an intonation of “adultery” as her reason.

https://dailypost.ng/2016/10/24/chris-oyakhilomes-ex-wife-anita-remarries-changes-maiden-name/

1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by KevMitnick: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm... Lips sealed. They are first humans before they are pastors, vulnerable and prone to the same vices that plague the commoners. What I don't get is why some people still follow them blindly instead of following the God they preach.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Where is her new husband? undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by kunleweb: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
What an alarmist title

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by babyfaceafrica: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
that is her business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by daddytime(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Life goes on....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
all men re dogs. lolx

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Jcole1985(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
The bible said a MAN can only divorce on the basis of the woman's adultery,Chris is suppose to know this as a pastor so for him to divorce Anita she has done something abominable and we the good people of the Land of Igodomigodo condemn her actions and will refund the dowry paid to Chris if he so demands,More surprising is the fact that she is still claiming pastor.Watch who you give your ten percent to,Is it God(the poor),your pastors or yourself.The last one and the first is better,the one at the middle is forbidden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jcole1985:
The bible said a MAN can only divorce on the basis of the woman's adultery,Chris is suppose to know this as a pastor so for him to divorce Anita she has done something abominable and we the good people of the Land of Igodomigodo condemn her actions and will refund the dowry paid to Chris if he so demands,More surprising is the fact that she is still claiming pastor.Watch who you give your ten percent to,Is it God(the poor),your pastors or yourself.The last one and the first is better,the one at the middle is forbidden.

Pastor Jcole, we hear you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by anochuko01(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
marriage is a vehicle...when its not leading to your destination, alight. but the best is to be sure of your destination and know the best vehicle to hop into

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Bucajunior(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
dis one is strong.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by LisaAnne(f): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol who am I to judge
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
Lol who am I to judge
seconded
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by JohnDuke101: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Greennotes:
The estranged wife of the founder of Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome – Anita, seems to have moved on with her life following her break up with her husband as there are strong indications that she has remarried.

Anita sparked up marriage rumours recently after she introduced ‘Schafer’ to her maiden name.

She authored her latest article ‘A Simple Prayer’ with the name Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer, on her online Christian portal at www.pastoranita.org.

DAILY POST stumbled on the article where it was confirmed she had remarried, as one of the approved comments said, “Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name.”

Two other comments – “Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name,” “It was such a beautiful ceremony,” also confirmed that the mother of two has tied the nuptial nuts.

It would be recalled that Anita was last year, involved in a messy break up with her husband, Chris, after she claimed he was involved in illicit affairs with female members of the church.
She said she tolerated abuse for so long and subsequently, the ministry pulled down her profile from the church website, a development that showed all was not well with the family.

She had confirmed she was no longer a part of, or involved in, Christ Embassy, also known as, Believers LoveWorld INC.

Anita, however, officially filed for divorce at Central Family Court, High Holborn, London, UK, citing her husband’s “unreasonable behaviour” and inappropriate relationships with members of staff, an intonation of “adultery” as her reason.

https://dailypost.ng/2016/10/24/chris-oyakhilomes-ex-wife-anita-remarries-changes-maiden-name/

Recycled news. Reposted a 2016 news article.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Useful1: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jcole1985:

Verify the story very well. Pastor Chris did not divorce, it was pastor Anita who filed for a divorce which the husband refused then. What I'm saying is that it wasn't the husband that moved for a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by obo389(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Charelsz:
Where is her new husband? undecided
Wetn you wan use am do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Lagbaja01(m): 2:06am On Apr 13, 2019
These men of faith that can command the devil to roll 100 times or tell the lame to walk? I still don't get it how spirit of fornication could reside in such men and still do all to those healings/miracles??.....if truly we are not been scammed with religion, such powerful men of God should not be conquered by fornication
KevMitnick:
Hmmm... Lips sealed. They are first humans before they are pastors, vulnerable and prone to the same vices that plague the commoners. What I don't get is why some people still follow them blindly instead of following the God they preach.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 13, 2019
obo389:

Wetn you wan use am do?
I wan see am undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Dacronym(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2019
I'm just Here Thinking Of all the People this Woman And Her Ex Husband Chris Have Scammed Over the Years especially the Poor and The Sick Ones Who Eventually Died
What a World To think That Many Still Follow that Church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2019
Pastor Chris never debunked these accusations kept saying pray for pastor Anita

Hmmmm hmmmm only God the great judge knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by KingLennon(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2019
Jcole1985:
Pastor Musician J.cole grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by partnerbizz4: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Church business gives good returns.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by dominique(f): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2019
That has always been her name
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by lalasticlala(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2019
dominique:
That has always been her name

That's 2016 news reposted by the OP

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by dominique(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2019
lalasticlala:

Ok
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2019
To think my cousin changed her name to Anita grin because she was a believer then. Make she change her name back cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by JasonScoolari: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2019
lalasticlala:

dominique:

Ok
My favourites moderators. grin Majority of us are happy to have you guys around.

Una nor get problem. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Useful1:

Verify the story very well. Pastor Chris did not divorce, it was pastor Anita who filed for a divorce which the husband refused then. What I'm saying is that it wasn't the husband that moved for a divorce.

You are right.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by jom28gy(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2019
let see her husband na
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by dball: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Ok this is something i dont want to dwell to much on
Re: Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name by Topmaike007(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Church this days ehhn,let me reserve my words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Is Pregnant And My Wedding Is Next Month / Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.