Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 (3795 Views)

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by adesegun121(m): 8:46am On Jan 11
A single mother of three dances like David danced at her wedding after finding love again despite being close to marking her 40th birthday.

A video making the rounds on the internet captured the wedding ceremony of a 38-year-old woman who found love again despite having kids from a different marriage.

She could be seen dancing ecstatically in the company of friends and family at her traditional wedding where she stunned in a traditional Igbo attire.

“38yrs, mother of 3 & i finally find my own man,” she captioned the video.

Many have since praised the single mother while reflecting on how love is irrespective of age of the number of children already owned.

Reactions as a single mother of three remarries

iamkingdinero1 said: “Single mothers sha don’t know oo but they are very nice and matured when dating them and act right , our only anger na the Warey own when go go collect money from baby daddy for their kid still pass there collect Brockus join 🤦🏾.”

shin_dara__ reacted: “It can only be delayed…it can’t be denied😍.”

ovayozarh stated: “Love has no barriers , the right person for you will always locate you.”

made_in__benin said: “Single mothers are marrying every day ,na only for social media they for Dey reject them.congratulations sis you won.”

authority_a.y noted: “If you like go born 3 baby and think say you too go find love and marry 😂 Dey play.”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/single-mother-of-three-joyful-as-she-remarries-at-the-age-of-38/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by adesegun121(m): 8:46am On Jan 11
Congrat kiss

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by neonly: 8:54am On Jan 11
I pray d man doesn’t count his teeth with his tongue over d years except the woman is a good woman
Am not against single mothers finding love after failed marriage but most are emotional damage
I pray for her to be happy and fruitful in d marriage

11 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by superlanny(m): 9:07am On Jan 11
To be honest there is nothing to be celebratory about, single mother with 3 kids, I have not seen that love that will make me stoop so low. Single mothers are leeches and would cling to every available good offer, the man is doing this out of pity and not love and he go clear to him eye soon.

The worst kind of emotional blackmailers and deception can be found in single mothers, any unfortunate man who falls in their trap is heading for doom but knoweth it not.

Just smash them and move on, don't let anyone not worthy of a mans love and attention lock you down with another mans responsibility. SIMPs be on alert

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Quality20(m): 9:11am On Jan 11
Na this type of baby mama those hot guys wit hot phenises suppose dey marry, after all fornication na una occupation
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by GOFRONT(m): 9:12am On Jan 11
After 3.......You mean after three??

So after 3 still get hope of remarry??

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by theophorus(m): 9:23am On Jan 11
Hey wahala.

Well, make we hope say na the Men deceive am, say no be her Greed cause wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Jan 11
Congratulations to her! smiley

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Wisereborn: 9:34am On Jan 11
superlanny:
To be honest there is nothing to be celebratory about, single mother with 3 kids, I have not seen that love that will make me stoop so low. Single mothers are leeches and would cling to every available good offer, the man is doing this out of pity and not love and he go clear to him eye soon.

The worst kind of emotional blackmailers and deception can be found in single mothers, any unfortunate man who falls in their trap is heading for doom but knoweth it not.

Just smash them and move on, don't let anyone not worthy of a mans love and attention lock you down with another mans responsibility. SIMPs be on alert
All these children jumping up and down in Nairaland undecided

What do you know about the world undecided smh

8 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:34am On Jan 11
I'm sure her toto is still tight and she's sweet in bed, that's why she's doing all this shakara grin
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Namaster: 9:52am On Jan 11
The man is the wet dream of aging oloshos.

Imagine settling for a body that's passed through not 1, not 2 but 3 childbirths.

Breasts have been manhandled by merciless men and suckled by 3 indifferent infants yet this idiot is spending money to get hitched to it at 38.

She's completely drained of all forms of sexuality. Not one ounce of sexiness is left in that body. The man will NEVER get the amount of sex he thinks he'll get

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:56am On Jan 11
Hope this won't give oloshos hope.
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by obinna58(m): 11:18am On Jan 11
A mumu man grin what exactly does he stand to benefit?
Fallen boobs
Slack wrecked pussie
Big stomach
Fats
Likely bad character
Children troubles
Expenses
Manipulations and confusion

Pls someone should tell us what this simp stands to benefit cos this lady is eating her cake and still having more

8 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by emekalovepets: 11:22am On Jan 11
And the stupid fool that post won’t tell us the man is single father of five oga let single people marry dem self and baby father and baby mama marry dem self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Gadafii: 12:29pm On Jan 11
Marriage/wedding mean a lot to woman because women benefit more than the men but not men are yet to realize this

A 50 year old man can still get married without anyone batting eye lids, but look at a 38 year old woman celebrating marriage like her life depends on it

Anyways congratulations to them, wishing them genuine happiness and everlasting “love”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Proserpina: 12:32pm On Jan 11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by motionarena: 12:33pm On Jan 11
superlanny:

And yet your own life is miserable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Backlinker01: 12:33pm On Jan 11
Is she happy to be married or happy that her children's future have been financially secured?
Anyways goodluck to both of them. Marriage with children in it needs alot of tolerance, sacrifice and love to work out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Proserpina: 12:35pm On Jan 11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:56pm On Jan 11
neonly:
I pray d man doesn’t count his teeth with his tongue over d years except the woman is a good woman
Am not against single mothers finding love after failed marriage but most are emotional damage
I pray for her to be happy and fruitful in d marriage

Fruitful? Someone that has gotten 3 kids already, what's there to be fruitful again cheesy? You want her to have a football team grin
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:00pm On Jan 11
Wisereborn:

All these children jumping up and down in Nairaland undecided

What do you know about the world undecided smh

What has age got to do with sane mind and thoughts? While I was teen and during my undergraduate studies I made better informed decisions than most adults could.

Don't shutdown people because you feel you are a grandpa and others below your age don't have opinions to exude, be free and open that's the only way to tap from the endless reservoir of knowledge available in today's world.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Rokiat(f): 1:02pm On Jan 11
GOFRONT:
After 3.......You mean after three??

So after 3 still get hope of remarry??

It just marriage, she didn’t win a billion dollars a marriage where she has to be a
Maid, a servant, a nanny, a therapist,
And a prostitute. And maybe risk her life put her body through the most and use her womb to give birth as well.

If he had to pay for all these services he can’t afford to so many men married women for only what they can get, and use psychological tricks by making many women think they are doing you a favour by marrying you.

Marriage is no achievement the sooner women realise this the better for them.

He should be happy not her.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by KGBKremlin: 1:06pm On Jan 11
Namaster:
The man is the wet dream of aging oloshos.

Imagine settling for a body that's passed through not 1, not 2 but 3 childbirths.

Breasts have been manhandled by merciless men and suckled by 3 indifferent infants yet this idiot is spending money to get hitched to it at 38.

She's completely drained of all forms of sexuality. Not one ounce of sexiness is left in that body. The man will NEVER get the amount of sex he thinks he'll get

Arab are the best people in terms of culture about marriage.

Once you're not a virgin, forget it,talk less of getting married to after 1.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by KGBKremlin: 1:07pm On Jan 11
obinna58:
A mumu man grin what exactly does he stand to benefit?
Fallen boobs
Slack wrecked pussie
Big stomach
Fats
Likely bad character
Children troubles
Expenses
Manipulations and confusion

Pls someone should tell us what this simp stands to benefit cos this lady is eating her cake and still having more

It won't last
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Okoroawusa: 1:45pm On Jan 11
The way Nigerians take this marriage thing serious....

Well, I still dey wait for the woman wey go make me reason marriage.

2 baby mamas and two daughters... what else am I looking for?
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Edikan24(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11
LoL, it's just funny.

Before you marry a single mother out of pity or love, just be prepared and have it in mind that you're sharing your wife with another man(if he's still alive).

She's happy because she knows that someone has come to her rescue, she knows she getting married, the chances are very slim, that's why she's celebrating, nothing special. And have it in mind, she'll always say her kids come first. Men men men, the matter the story a single mother tells you, never marry her. Or else, you go see am. I've seen a scenario where a foolish friend of mine is dating a young single mother of one, and the foolish guy is the one paying for the little girl's school fees and upkeeps while the main guy is just out of town flexing his life, but it didn't take long, he found out that the girl is still smashing the guy whenever possible, my foolish guy is the one that's paying all the bills for this girl and even open a kiosk for her to sell fruits but he says he wishes to marry her, till now.

Marry a single mother, e go clear for your eye.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Golan007: 2:24pm On Jan 11
Check well she carry visa.

grin
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Nicepoker(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11
This man is planning on how to witness his own funeral. How can someone make such poor decisions.
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Irupetepete: 2:40pm On Jan 11
Single mother tend to behave sane when they remarry....
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Demigod22: 3:07pm On Jan 11
What happened to no gree for anybody? And I thought we all agreed that men are scum, why celebrating getting married to a scum?

To be honest with myself. No juju on Earth can make me marry a single mother. As far as she has a child or children, you won't see me there. Three children? Too much na.
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by KillingJoke: 3:13pm On Jan 11
Which simp marry am??
Re: Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 by Obierika(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11
KillingJoke:
Which simp marry am??

Are you male or female?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Lying Boyfriend / Males Who Shave = Gay? / I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.