Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After (31348 Views)

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by StagethemTVee: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Silifat Wura, the widow of the late popular traditional healer, Fatai Yusuf, popularly known as Oko Oloyun, has remarried

The ceremony was held in Lagos on Saturday.

According to reports, the name of Wura’s new husband is Aremu Abiola.

Mr. Fatai Yusuf, otherwise known as Oko Oloyun, was killed in January 2020.

Yusuf was killed around 4:30 pm on the road while traveling to Iseyin, Oyo State.

He was reportedly attacked at Igboora.

His businesses were Oko-Oloyun Worldwide and De-Fayus International.

He also got involved in some money ventures, promising high returns, as high as 10 percent to people investing in distributors of his products.

People who invest N10m are promised N1m return in two months; N500,000 investment, will yield N50,000 return also in two months.

However, no one has been charged in court in connection with Oko Oloyun’s murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fj0No5rh-s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by olasaad(f): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Happy married life to her. It is better to get married to one man than to be doing sugar mummy to young and old men around.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ahnie: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
You ve now seen the reason why I always tell people to enjoy their lives while on earth.
Because life **goes on**

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ahnie: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Well happy married life to them.
So there re men who loves marrying widows?

14 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by godofuck231: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
ahnie:
Well happy married life to them.
So there re men who loves marrying widows?
NO there are men who don't have small minds , after the death of a marriage partner the woman its free or the man is free to remarry because his or her assignment has been completed before God and man

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Holybaddo: 2:14am On Nov 14, 2022
If you like kill your self for woman

They will leave you and bounce to the next available candidate

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Nursepepeye(f): 3:56am On Nov 14, 2022
investigator should check the new husband for the murder

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by mytime24(f): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Her life
Her choice
Her business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by robinso01(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2022
That's to tell you that if you die, you're on your own, the living ones shall continue their life.

15 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ZINNYBANKS: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2022
People who kill or mutilate human bodies do God really forgive them when they ask for forgiveness ? Just curious.
People kill nowadays like its nothing . did the human life become so cheap or easy to take .?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Ireportlive: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
cool

Make she no marry again, abi 3 years without blockus isn't enough

If she turn Olosho now, una go blame her

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by crestedaguiyi: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2022
See the new husband man face and compare with the hand.

The woman and the new husband go compete for bleaching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Omonieme: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Lol. What's the news here? Two years since the husband's death? About time to remarry na. Infact, before this marriage, she has been steadily collecting since maybe as early as last year sef. Body no be wood na. That's why I just shake my head when I see some delusional idiots go the extra length because of love. Oga, die today and na person for the funeral go first start to toast your woman.
That said, December is next month and normally normally, though this year choke, you might have saved up some funds and want to get a car to travel to the village and show your village people say you gan dey try. Well, I've got several auto deals from Honda Pilot 06, to Toyota Corolla Verso, To Toyota Camry 09, several Hyundai and other nice cars at very fair prices. Oya click on my profile and check em out. You'll definitely hit me up after. Sha be fast cause your dream car might be sold before you beep me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
Make she no marry again, abi 3 years without blockus isn't enough
shatap what do you know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by babyfaceafrica: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Nansense
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by hbk001(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Nawaooooo but anyways, life must go on.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by EmekaA125(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2022
E better like this than say all men for neighborhood dey pounce on her everyday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Honchoslim16(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Life goes on
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by QuoteJustOnce: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Just watch.... one idiat will mention peter obi

6 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Oduduwa707: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2022
kiss
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Shedrack777: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
na ladies comment just full this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by alabo1: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
QuoteJustOnce:
Just watch.... one idiat will mention peter obi

Well so far the only Idiot that mentioned him is you

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by gasparpisciotta: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Men should take care of themselves and enjoy life to the fullest.... most women will move on if you kaput

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by QuoteJustOnce: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2022
alabo1:

Well so far the only Idiot that mentioned him is you

You lack education !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by veekid(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Is this news?
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by BarrElChapo(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Looz
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Babastrong(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Holybaddo post=118369863]If you like kill your self for woman

They will leave you and bounce to the next available candidate [ Satap! The same applies to men.]

4 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by chatinent: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2022
She has to remarry. She's still ripe.

If it's the man, the family will beg him to remarry too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2022
It is too early she should have wait for some years

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Lamanii22(f): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
If you like kill your self for woman

They will leave you and bounce to the next available candidate
nah, it’s vice versa, some men don’t even wait two years… she would have done a very small wedding, it shouldnt Even be on the media…

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by tabaralph: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Silifat Wura, the widow of the late popular traditional healer, Fatai Yusuf, popularly known as Oko Oloyun, has remarried

The ceremony was held in Lagos on Saturday.

According to reports, the name of Wura’s new husband is Aremu Abiola.

Mr. Fatai Yusuf, otherwise known as Oko Oloyun, was killed in January 2020.

Yusuf was killed around 4:30 pm on the road while traveling to Iseyin, Oyo State.

He was reportedly attacked at Igboora.

His businesses were Oko-Oloyun Worldwide and De-Fayus International.

He also got involved in some money ventures, promising high returns, as high as 10 percent to people investing in distributors of his products.

People who invest N10m are promised N1m return in two months; N500,000 investment, will yield N50,000 return also in two months.

However, no one has been charged in court in connection with Oko Oloyun’s murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fj0No5rh-s

It’s well… after 6 children, eni toku ni tie gbe, I learned that none of the children attended the event and the day they brought dowry payment to their father’s house the children chased away the new husband family and asked their mother to go to her father’s house for the dowry payment… it’s well,the children initially agreed for her to remarry but in a low-key for the loving memory of their late father but she insisted to make it flamboyant and made it a society wedding she even invited sir SHINA peters to perform, I know some feminist will say she deserves to be happy but not rubbing it on your children and the late husband

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.