Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me (1774 Views)

How I Dealt With A Girl Who Try To Friend Zone Me / Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by anungangampu: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2019
I am terribly heartbroken this night, this is the 4th time of conscious 4 years in relationship with 4 different girls end because i dont want to be their hand bag. I cant be following a girl up and down just to fulfill her wishes. i want to be an introvert and extrovert when i like ....whenever am home i like being the talking type but very isolating outside but every girl in my life want me to be their fantasy boyfriend outside and their optional friend o not even boyfriend at home or secret. Am so tired seeing my girlfriend tell me i should have been following her home after every lecture instead of following other girls going my side...We live in adjacent position ....

AM tired hearing all this shit from girls i have been in relationship wit...the way they snubb at me at home eh but they all want around them in public..

AM fucking tired of all this rubbish..............
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Dottore: 2:59am On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:
I am terribly heartbroken this night, this is the 4th time of conscious 4 years in relationship with 4 different girls end because i dont want to be their hand bag. I cant be following a girl up and down just to fulfill her wishes. i want to be an introvert and extrovert when i like ....whenever am home i like being the talking type but very isolating outside but every girl in my life want me to be their fantasy boyfriend outside and their optional friend o not even boyfriend at home or secret. Am so tired seeing my girlfriend tell me i should have been following her home after every lecture instead of following other girls going my side...We live in adjacent position ....

AM tired hearing all this shit from girls i have been in relationship wit...they way they snubb at me at home eh but they all want around them in public..

Are you sure it's not the other way round. I mean you people have good time at home but they don't want you around them in public
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by abdeiz(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2019
So what exactly is the problem again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Actuarydeji(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:

AM tired hearing all this shit from girls i have been in relationship wit...they way they snubb at me at home eh but they all want around them in public..

Your age and exposure contribute to your problem
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2019
op concentrate on ur studies so u don't graduate with pass

#my last advise to u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by WomenTrainer: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2019
This friendzoning thing mostly befalls guys who believe they have to be friends with a girl first before becoming her lover. They are deceived by all those nonsense oyibo films. Little do they know it works the other way round in real life. You have to act, touch and talk to her like a lover first before thinking about being her friend. Otherwise, you'll keep entering every girl's friendzone and brotherzone sef. Lol.

I recommend THE RATIONAL MALE BY ROLLO TOMASSI to you and other young men like you.

If you whatsapp me, greet and ask nicely, I'll send you the PDF copy free so that you can read it on your android phone.
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by anungangampu: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2019
abdeiz:
So what exactly is the problem again?
the problem is that at home they hardly get my request done like touching and the rest but outside they dont want anyone around me and want me close to them as if we are husband and wife.
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by ThothHermes: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Your moniker?
Did you get it from a lecturer
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Craziestgirl(f): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2019
You are concentrating on the ones that you like. Wrong.
You should be on the lookout for the ones that likes you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by anungangampu: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2019
WomenTrainer:
This friendzoning thing mostly befalls guys who believe they have to be friends with a girl first before becoming her lover. They are deceived by all those nonsense oyibo films. Little do they know it works the other way round in real life. You have to act, touch and talk to her like a lover first before thinking about being her friend. Otherwise, you'll keep entering every girl's friendzone and brotherzone sef. Lol.

I recommend THE RATIONAL MALE BY ROLLO TOMASSI to you and other young men like you.

If you whatsapp me, greet and ask nicely, I'll send you the PDF copy free so that you can read it on your android phone.
exactly most of them were my friends before intimacy ...this last one sef do call me his brother even in the face of his fiancee, but whenever we enter school she wants me to start behaving like those guys living with their girlfriend. the thing just dey confuse me
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Apination(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:
the problem is that at home they hardly get my request done like touching and the rest but outside they dont want anyone around me and want me close to them as if we are husband and wife.
Stop being someone else's bitch undecided
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by abdeiz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:

You're a trophy to them. Loved to be seen with outside but kept on the shelf inside. You must be that good looking so getting sex should be a piece of cake. The key to unlocking friend zone is being direct, before any hoe or cutlass enter your room endure you have made your intentions clear either directly or subtly. Dint very a wussy okay.
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:
There are different types of books. School book and dating secret books.

If you continue reading only school books and ignore dating secret books written by alpha males, you'll keep being treated like a second class citizen by women. They'll use you financially, dump you with a heart break, then sleep with bad boys.

To open your eyes today, download and read the short book called Mr. Friend zone. Here is the download link: https://www.wetclef.com/topic582.html

Read it today and thank me later in the evening. The book will open your eyes to things you don't know about dating. Your game will change starting from today, after reading the book.

Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by anungangampu: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Apination:

Stop being someone else's bitch undecided
what do you mean
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by anungangampu: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Craziestgirl:
You are concentrating on the ones that you like. Wrong.
You should be on the lookout for the ones that likes you.
that how I met them ..... I haven't even toasted a girl in my life.... Just from casual to intimate...after intimacy they still want me to remain a casual friend
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Godsfavour78: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:
that how I met them ..... I haven't even toasted a girl in my life.... Just from casual to intimate...after intimacy they still want me to remain a casual friend
Stop being a friendly
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:

AM tired hearing all this shit from girls i have been in relationship wit...the way they snubb at me at home eh but they all want around them in public..

I feel your pain. They are using your head and her opening there leg for another guy outside to Bleep them. Baba tell them you wanna Bleep too or make them Bleep out of your life peaceful. Arrant nonsense
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
anungangampu:

feel your pain. They are using your head and her opening there leg for another guy outside to Bleep them. Baba tell them you wanna Bleep too or make them Bleep out of your life peaceful. Arrant nonsense
Re: Why Do Every Girl In My Life Wants To Friend-zone Me by anungangampu: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bayur01:

feel your pain. They are using your head and her opening there leg for another guy outside to Bleep them. Baba tell them you wanna Bleep too or make them Bleep out of your life peaceful. Arrant nonsense
u are the only one that gets the picture wella... even the ones that i have intimacy with still dey form strong head for house

(1) (Reply)

BBN 2019, 4 Hoes Evicted, RED PILL movement In Action / Sad Story Of How My Friend Contracted HIV After Dating An Alhaji During Her NYSC / Why Does The Wife Of An Igbo Man Stays As Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.