Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (4095 Views)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. / How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

I wonder how he was able to beat the 666 guy, cause I doubt if this dude can survive 5sec in an argument. Someone told me that to be a religionist, you have to suspend your intelligence. Perhaps he is right.
Well are you going to keep wandering in the wilderness of your fully blown ignorance?

For you already have the court, so why not prove that you could do better than he woefully failed, Lol! grin

So don't hold back at all, give me your best shot, for I don't want any excuses!

I have already survived more than 5sec trying to dislodge your deep ignorance, so you may have to set a new target to see if that doesn't also bite the dust.

When you an ignoramus learns from an ignoramus, what do you expect to get? Knowledge? grin

No wonder you're so ignorant of your ignorance.

Well you can keep wandering in it. grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
There's nothing to check when ignorance is being posited as knowledge.

You claim to be a master of the bible more than any christian, and yet you are ignorant of this Truth that is in the same Bible.

It's well obvious that you are ignorant of your ignorance, for if not you would know that you don't know who the Truth is, for the Truth is not the Bible, but the Truth is in the Bible.

So I maintain that if you keep learning from Jesus, and you would get to know the Truth, and the Truth shall set not just your ignorance, but your ignorance of your ignorance free! grin

The truth is not the Bible, but in the Bible cheesy LMAO

You certainly trying so hard to save your ass from the blunder you committed. Or you high on some weed?

You're a typical example of a primitive and dislodged mind, whose years of indoctrination has made it almost impossible for him to exercise his brain for fear of damnation.

Typing "ignorance" redundantly in every of your write up doesn't make you wise kiddo. Perhaps you can learn to be objective and stop being overly emotional. I haven't even start whooping your ass and you are already crying grin

Bible is not truth, but truth is in it. What a weirdo! cheesy

Keep shooting yourself in the leg, you're so good at it grin

We need more psychiatric hospitals here in Nigeria.

Delusion of grandeur. SMH

Run to mummy crying ass wink

4 Likes

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

The truth is not the Bible, but in the Bible cheesy LMAO

You certainly trying so hard to save your ass from the blunder you committed. Or you high on some weed?

You're a typical example of a primitive and dislodged mind, whose years of indoctrination has made it almost impossible for him to exercise his brain for fear of damnation.

Typing "ignorance" redundantly in every of your write up doesn't make you wise kiddo. Perhaps you can learn to be objective and stop being overly emotional. I haven't even start whooping your ass and you are already crying grin

Bible is not truth, but truth is in it. What a weirdo! cheesy

Keep shooting yourself in the leg, you're so good at it grin

We need more psychiatric hospitals here in Nigeria.

Delusion of grandeur. SMH

Run to mummy crying ass wink
Yeah!

It should be a blunder to someone who's ignorant of the Truth as you've convincingly proven to this extent.

For the Bible is not the Truth, but the Truth is in the Bible.

And I am not a product of the Bible but i'm a product of of the Truth, so keep laughing at your deep rooted ignorance, since you've decide to shut the Truth that you need to set you free of it, out of your life.

You really remind me of the pharisees they thought they knew the truth by studying all of the letters in the scriptures, but when the Truth came to them, they rejected the Truth which should set them free of their ignorance.

So no surprises here of how mastery of the letters(Bible) could make one to be so allergic and resistant to the Truth.

So you can keep resisting the Truth, for you wouldn't be the first to chose hence to remain in your ignorance of the Truth that should have set you free from your ignorance. grin

Your own case pass psychiatric level, for only knowledge of the Truth fit cure am. grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah!

It should be a blunder to someone who's ignorant of the Truth as you've convincingly proven to this extent.

For the Bible is not the Truth, but the Truth is in the Bible.

And I am not a product of the Bible but i'm a product of of the Truth, so keep laughing at your deep rooted ignorance, since you've decide to shut the Truth that you need to set you free of it, out of your life.

You really remind me of the pharisees they thought they knew the truth by studying all of the letters in the scriptures, but when the Truth came to them, they rejected the Truth which should set them free of their ignorance.

So no surprises here of how mastery of the letters(Bible) could make one to be so allergic and resistant to the Truth.

So you can keep resisting the Truth, for you wouldn't be the first to chose hence to remain in your ignorance of the Truth that should have set you free from your ignorance. grin

Your own case pass psychiatric level, for only knowledge of the Truth fit cure am. grin

You are miles away from the truth dear, not even close. This is a case of a man who is blind but claims to see. Haven't seen a delusion greater than that.

I wanted to gift you a little of my time, to at least tingle you while you spew more of your ignorance on your thread. But i think i will have a rethink.

This monika of yours was created last October and you have already spent a month online, with hundreds of posts aimed at instigating arguments.

This says a lot about your personality and i don't think I've got time to exhaust on a sadistic narcissist whose social life is screwed.

Someone whose only joy is derived from arguments online can never see the truth, but trolls when an opportunity surface. I don't feed trolls!

I don't waste my time on such a folks, i need someone who is mentally stable at least.

My last piece of advice, there is life outside here. Get a psychiatrist. You sure need it like hell.. Yours is much more than ignorance, it is a mental disorder.

I can bet my balls that i ain't the first to tell you about your mental disorder.

You just cant help it.. I understand.. Take the first step..

SEEK HELP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MeetDx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
So you are saying there is truth in lies or lies in truth? Sounds contradictory to me! Smh

And the Bible says the word is truth, was in the beginning with God before it became flesh! So you are trying to tell us the bible was written in error and that the all knowing God didn't do anything about it right? Funny theory I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

You are miles away from the truth dear, not even close. This is a case of a man who is blind but claims to see. Haven't seen a delusion greater than that.

I wanted to gift you a little of my time, to at least tingle you while you spew more of your ignorance on your thread. But i think i will have a rethink.

This monika of yours was created last October and you have already spent a month online, with hundreds of posts aimed at instigating arguments.

This says a lot about your personality and i don't think I've got time to exhaust on a sadistic narcissist whose social life is screwed.

Someone whose only joy is derived from arguments online can never see the truth, but trolls when an opportunity surface. I don't feed trolls!

I don't waste my time on such a folks, i need someone who is mentally stable at least.

My last piece of advice, there is life outside here. Get a psychiatrist. You sure need it like hell.. Yours is much more than ignorance, it is a mental disorder.

I can't bet my balls that i ain't the first to tell you about your mental disorder.

You just cant help it.. I understand.. Take the first step..

SEEK HELP!
Well even if I just saw where you were so pissed someone called homosexuality to be a mental dosorder, because it seems directed at your person, i'm not gonna to reduce my balls to the level of your ignorance, for my balls surely is not ignorant of the Truth as your brains are, Lol!

So it's normal to have people as yourself who are so ignorant and blind to the Truth label those who know the Truth mad and ignorant, for even the Truth Himself and His forerunner John the baptist were not left out of such display of ignorance by the likes of you.

So keep filling up the measure of the ignorance of your predecessors until the day y'all will end up in the place of bondage meant for those who rejected the knowledge of the Truth that should have set them free from such bondage. grin

#satanzombie
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Well even if I just saw where you were so pissed someone called homosexuality to be a mental dosorder, because it seems directed at your person, i'm not gonna to reduce my balls to the level of your ignorance, for my balls surely is not ignorant of the Truth as your brains are, Lol!

So it's normal to have people as yourself who are so ignorant and blind to the Truth label those who know the Truth mad and ignorant, for even the Truth Himself and His forerunner John the baptist were not left out of such display of ignorance by the likes of you.

So keep filling up the measure of the ignorance of your predecessors until the day y'all will end up in the place of bondage meant for those who rejected the knowledge of the Truth that should have set them free from such bondage. grin

#satanzombie

Place of bondage? Hell? cheesy

That place doesn't exist haunti.. You are overwhelmed with ignorance. I will pass lol grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

Place of bondage? Hell? cheesy

That place doesn't exist haunti.. You are overwhelmed with ignorance. I will pass lol grin
Even the demons would be laughing at the extent of your ignorance, Lol!

Because at least they know the Truth and acknowledged Him while He was on Earth setting humans free of demonic possession.

So you can remain in your ignorance until you get to meet them in a place you say don't exist, where they'd mock you for being more ignorant than they are of the Truth! grin

#satanzombieindeed
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeetDx:
So you are saying there is truth in lies or lies in truth? Sounds contradictory to me! Smh

And the Bible says the word is truth, was in the beginning with God before it became flesh! So you are trying to tell us the bible was written in error and that the all knowing God didn't do anything about it right? Funny theory I tell you!
Whatever i'm saying trust me, your believing in a demonic idea that Eve slept with the serpent in the beginning and also spreading it is much worse.

So I think you shouldn't waste your concern about whatever I say, because it would be very useful on you.

Wow!

Jesus is the Truth, and not the Bible!

Anyone that has any problem with that Truth should go and hang themselves dry in hell! grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MeetDx(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Whatever i'm saying trust me, your believing in a demonic idea that Eve slept with the serpent in the beginning and also spreading it is much worse.

So I think you shouldn't waste your concern about whatever I say, because it would be very useful on you.

Wow!

Jesus is the Truth, and not the Bible!

Anyone that has any problem with that Truth should go and hang themselves dry in hell! grin

Study to show yourself approved. You are nothing but a modern day pharisee; I know how people like you think!

You think you are better than others by works! How arrogant of you to think my teachings are erroneous!
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeetDx:

Study to show yourself approved. You are nothing but a modern day pharisee; I know how people like you think!

You think you are better than others by works! How arrogant of you to think my teachings are erroneous!
Whatever you say I am it would be better than someone who easily falls for a lie made in hell by the devil behind the serpent in the beginning, that the Eve slept with serpent!

I don't know how on Earth you could possibly be concerned about me, really an absolute waste of your concerns.

You can keep studying whatever you're studying that shows you to be approved unto something whose lies you are spreading.

Someone that say that Jesus is the Truth, and not the Bible is a modern day pharisee Lol!

Can you hear yourself, for you don't even know the Truth that gave the Pharisees such an infamous reputation.

Jesus is the Truth, not the Bible

Anyone that has any issues with that saying should go and hang themselves to dry in hell! grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MeetDx(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Whatever you say I am it would be better than someone who easily falls for a lie made in hell by the devil behind the serpent in the beginning, that the Eve slept with serpent!

I don't know how on Earth you could possibly be concerned about me, really an absolute waste of your concerns.

You can keep studying whatever you're studying that shows you to be approved unto something whose lies you are spreading.

Someone that say that Jesus is the Truth, and not the Bible is a modern day pharisee Lol!

Can you hear yourself, for you don't even know the Truth that gave the Pharisees such an infamous reputation.

Anyone that has any issues with that saying should go and hang themselves to dry in hell! grin

So the Bible is a lie? How could I possibly believe Jesus Christ without the Bible; see contradiction! Smh

And Jesus Christ supposedly countered all arguments with Satan using the good book?
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeetDx:

So the Bible is a lie? How could I possibly believe Jesus Christ without the Bible; see contradiction! Smh
People believed in God and walked perfectly with Him and were obedient to His Word long before ever any book such as the Bible came into existence.

Even the level that Abraham walked at with God, most people that have Bibles have not come close to it.

Before Bible was, Jesus the Truth is, you heard?

So Jesus is the Truth, not the Bible! grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MeetDx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
People believed in God and walked perfectly with Him and were obedient to His Word long before ever any book such as the Bible came into existence.

Even the level that Abraham walked at with God, most people that have Bibles have not come close to it.

Before Bible was, Jesus the Truth is, you heard?

So Jesus is the Truth, not the Bible! grin

But Jesus showed a good example teaching from all that was written before he became flesh right? So by your logic I should believe he was wrong abi?
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeetDx:

And Jesus Christ supposedly countered all arguments with Satan using the good book?
Not so. "Using superior understanding of the good book" is more accurate.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Even the demons would be laughing at the extent of your ignorance, Lol!

Because at least they know the Truth and acknowledged Him while He was on Earth setting humans free of demonic possession.

So you can remain in your ignorance until you get to meet them in a place you say don't exist, where they'd mock you for being more ignorant than they are of the Truth! grin

#satanzombieindeed

Can you provide proof to your assertion?
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MeetDx(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
budaatum:

Not so. "Using superior understanding of the good book" is more accurate.

That was why I called him a modern day Pharisee!
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeetDx:

But Jesus showed a good example teaching from all that was written before he became flesh right? So by your logic I should believe he was wrong abi?
Are you really a student of His teachings as I am, for He's my Master oh!

Go and observe His teachings, and you'd see that Jesus abolished some of the Laws that were written, for instance the one that pertained to an eye for an eye.

Or that which has to do with divorce for He going against the Law was one of the reasons He was hated of the Jews, for He brought something greater than the Law, and it was the Truth!

And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.

Jesus wasn't talking about the Bible or the Law, but Himself and His own Words.(You can go and see for yourself the extent to which He emphasized His own Words)

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MeetDx(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are you really a student of His teachings as I am, for He's my Master oh!

Go and observe His teachings, and you'd see that Jesus abolished some of the Laws that were written, for instance the one that pertained to an eye for an eye.

Or that which has to do with divorce for He going against the Law was one of the reasons He was hated of the Jews, for He brought something greater than the Law, and it was the Truth!

And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.

Jesus wasn't talking about the Bible or the Law, but Himself and His own Words.(You can go and see for yourself the extent to which He emphasized His own Words)

But all his words came from the prophesies written about him right? Even though it a new covenant it doesn't prove that the words written were wrong or abolished as you asserted!
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeetDx:

But all his words came from the prophesies written about him right? Even though it a new covenant it doesn't prove that the words written were wrong or abolished as you asserted!
See I think I was too harsh on you at the first, because it seems you really want to learn.

So I'd apologize for that.

Now the Truth is that Jesus brought something that even all those prophets and kings who were there before Him wanted to see and hear, because it was a different standard to what they had.

Where it really matters is in terms of the capacity, for you hear a lot of people say today how come Jesus said this, like concerning greater works, and nobody is even matching His works needless say surpassing it?

The reason is because the capacity of the word they are following is not able to achieve that, for it has to be capacity of word that could generate greater works, which is the Truth.

I am a product of that Truth, and if you follow me efforts on Nairaland you'd be able to see how it distinguishes me, because It is only the Truth that is backed by the fullness of God's Spirit.

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by MeetDx(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
See I think I was too harsh on you at the first, because it seems you really want to learn.

So I'd apologize for that.

Now the Truth is that Jesus brought something that even all those prophets and kings who were there before Him wanted to see and hear, because it was a different standard to what they had.

Where it really matters is in terms of the capacity, for you hear a lot of people say today how come Jesus said this, like concerning greater works, and nobody is even matching His works needless say surpassing it?

The reason is because the capacity of the word they are following is not able to achieve that, for it has to be capacity of word that could generate greater works, which is the Truth.

I am a product of that Truth, and if you follow me efforts on Nairaland you'd be able to see how it distinguishes me, because It is only the Truth that is backed by the fullness of God's Spirit.

Fair enough! But there is still contradiction in your last statement!

Jesus is the Truth and the Bible not a lie too!
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

Can you provide proof to your assertion?
Keep playing the proof card as characteristic, as if the fact that you do not have proof of something is a proof itself that such a thing does not exist.

Just like gravity was not as law until it was proven to be a law.

So you can wait for the proof since proving is believing to you. grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
MeetDx:

Fair enough! But there is still contradiction in your last statement!
If you really get to know the Truth as I do, you would get to know that that saying is perfect.

The standard of the Bible varies, some words are Kingdom class, while some others aren't.

Knowing the Truth would help you to be able know which agrees with it and which doesn't.

Any that agrees with it, is the Truth, and can give you the capacity to be like Jesus if you keep it.

But any that contradicts it, is not the Truth, and it would not be good enough to make you to become like Jesus if you observe it.

Jesus is the Truth, not the Bible!
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by pressplay411(m): 4:58am On Apr 22, 2019
HenryDion:

The truth is what made me an atheist. I read the Bible like no Christian has ever done. If you know the Bible so well, you won't be a xtain.

Very true.
However it is half truth.
If you do read the bible historically or theologically, you will be like the Jews and end up crucifying your Messiah.
But if you read it by the inspiration of the Holy spirit, you will be like the Apostles, and ultimately like Christ.

The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Keep playing the proof card as characteristic, as if the fact that you do not have proof of something is a proof itself that such a thing does not exist.

Just like gravity was not as law until it was proven to be a law.

So you can wait for the proof since proving is believing to you. grin

If a thing can not be proven, then it doesn't exist until proven otherwise.

You must be a dummy to believe in something with no substantial proof of its existence.

Sorry, I ain't that dumb.

Em, don't quote me again biko. Got things to do than waste time beating around the bush with a psycho. Thanks.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by obinoral1179(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2019
MeetDx:

what is trying to say is that, atheist read the bible like a novel or some kind of fiction books but if you accept the son of God as the true son then the Bible becomes real to you and you become alive to the word.. Jesus is the way the truth and the life no Man come to the father except through him..... Reading the Bible from begining to the end without believing in the son of God is not real but just a way to fault it.... But I do wonder why atheist decide to antagonize the Christian but I know a greater cause always have great adversary.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2019
HenryDion:

If a thing can not be proven, then it doesn't exist until proven otherwise.

You must be a dummy to believe in something with no substantial proof of its existence.

Sorry, I ain't that dumb.

Em, don't quote me again biko. Got things to do than waste time beating around the bush with a psycho. Thanks.
Yeah you're right!

For you're not that dumb, but much dumber than that! grin

For someone who would believe that those who believed that gravity was a law long before it was proven to be a law by someone were dumb, must certainly be much dumber than the dumb.

For those who believed that gravity was a law before it was proven to be a law, a were certainly ahead of those who only believed it was a law because it was proven to be a law.

So sorry for your much dumber self, for we that you say are dumb because we believe in the Truth, are way ahead of the likes of you that have to wait for the Truth to be proven true before you believe.

John 20:29 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

p.s. Biko, please, i beg of you etc., prove that you don't want to be quoted again and have better things to do with your time, and are not a waste of my time, by not quoting me again, otherwise you'd have no right to complain when quoted. grin #goodriddance grin

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by budaatum: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
HenryDion:

The truth is what made me an atheist. I read the Bible like no Christian has ever done. If you know the Bible so well, you won't be a xtain.
Reading the Bible is what made me an atheist, and now I'm reading it again as a theist.

If it's not asking too much, what is this "truth" you mentioned please? I would so love to know it. And what would one be if one knew the "Bible so well"?
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yeah it's about that time again.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 03, 2019
To God be the glory!
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 06, 2019
Just a reminder.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2019
budaatum:

Reading the Bible is what made me an atheist, and now I'm reading it again as a theist.

If it's not asking too much, what is this "truth" you mentioned please? I would so love to know it. And what would one be if one knew the "Bible so well"?

You are now a theist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Marquee Tent Structure For Your Church / T B Joshua Allegedly Married Off His Daughter Secretly To Avoid Scandal / Former LGBTQ Members Say Their Changed Lives Prove Homosexuality Isn't Permanent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.