Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (9788 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2019
How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test.

Even though they are still gold diggers at heart.

PROLOGUE.
If you begin dating a girl and that girl never asks you for anything - not airtime recharge vouchers, not money, not anything - is it a sign of True Love and virtue? Is her apparent disinterest in your resources a sign of a genuine interest in you?

Short answer: NO.

Long answer: What a woman isn't demanding from you she is getting from another man. (And vice versa, what you're not demanding from a woman another man is getting it from her)

WHAT A WOMAN ISN'T DEMANDING FROM YOU SHE IS GETTING FROM ANOTHER MAN.
Let's say your girl asks you to do something during sex that you don't like, e.g Lick Pussy. You turn her down because you strongly view it as unhygienic or unchristian or unmanly. Over the weeks she begs and begs for you to lick that thing but you stubbornly refuse until one day, all of a sudden, she stops asking. And is suddenly OK with everything. No more troubling you. No more pestering you. No more upsetting you. And she even seems happy.

What has happened?

Simple: she has found someone else to do it.

What you fail to do for a woman, by choice or by circumstance, she outsources (she gets it from outside the relationship). You can't lick that pussy? she finds someone who can. You can't cuddle her? she finds someone who can. You can't make her cum? she finds someone who can. You can't lick her booty hole? She finds someone who can. You can't fvck her while she's pregnant? She finds someone who can.

She won't leave. She gets so much from you already. It's just this one tiny little thing that you can't give her. So she'll stray for it.

If you're in the dishonorable business of fvcking other men's girlfriends and wives you will agree these women come to you with a very specific request: "can you make me cum. My man can't" "can you fvck me, my man is afraid his Dick will hurt the baby (she's pregnant)" "I'll give you pussy only if you promise to romance me good. I miss it. My man skips it" "can you talk dirty to me. My man is a Man of God" etc.

(And the greatest sign that a woman is cheating was, is and always will be WHEN SHE NAGS YOU FOR SOMETHING (CASH OR OTHERWISE) THEN SUDDENLY STOPS NAGGING. Some dude has stepped in and given her that something. She doesn't just go quiet. That's never a woman's nature)

You are safe as long as your woman nags. No matter how irritating her nagging is.

HOW SHE TRICKED YOU.

"A woman who wants nothing? I distrust that." - Donna Paulsen, Suits TV series.

Now let's go back in time to when you first met your girl. She didn't ask for money or anything from you? And you thought she passed the gold digger test? You figured she was real and different? Not by a long shot.

When you find a girl and that girl is really into you, she won't do you the way she does those other ones. She knows men hate demanding girls so she will not demand. Not from you atleast. And you will be mightily impressed because girls who "can love without money" are few and far between. That's her plan. The same plan your girl had when you met her.

But the truth is; Your girl still loved money and things. Just that SHE WAS CLEVER ENOUGH NOT TO ASK THOSE FROM YOU. Rest assured all the time you withheld your resources, your girl didn't hunger or fast. Some dude you don't know was being fleeced good and strong.

Just like you were once when you met a girl who didn't want to trouble her man with requests so she troubled you. You know what I'm talking about: Remember that girl you once liked and kept sending airtime voucher after airtime voucher? (None of which she used to call you) Who do you think she was calling? Her real BF of course. Remember that girl who kept asking for cash for this and cash for that, and kept promising to pay you back? (which she never did) Who do you think she was impressing with your money? Her real BF of course. You were just a tool for her to appear in a good light to her BF. Just as another loser out there was a tool to make your GF score points with you by not gold digging you directly.

THAT LITTLE FLAW IN YOU.
And we all know what guys do when girls don't trouble them for money: THEY "REWARD" THE GIRL BY GIVING HER MORE MONEY THAN THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN HER HAD SHE ASKED BECAUSE THEY FIGURE THE GIRL DESERVES THE SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR HER "GOODNESS" (lmfao). its a little flaw in men that clever girls know and capitalize on. If they don't ask for money they know the guy will always give them much more money for not asking, as a form of reward!

HOW GUYS BECOME ATMs.
A Woman asks for money for a reason, just as she WON'T ask for money for a reason. while she may not ask for money so she doesn't scare you away, as illustrated above, she can also ask for money, in some cases, to deliberately scare you away.

If you seduce a woman but she doesn't love you and she doesn't want to be blunt with you in her rejection, a lot of the times she'll ask for too much too soon not because she is a gold digger but because she's signalling her disinterest and she's hopping you catch the hint and go away.
Her crazy demands are designed to make you lose interest so you walk away.

Next time a girl you just seduced starts sending you all these crazy requests just tell her "Look, if you don't love me just tell me. Don't play games". The answer she will give you will show you what I'm talking about.

But If you don't believe me and you insist and try to impress her by acceding to her demands you won't impress her so much as put yourself in the path of being used. She won't turn down your money but neither will she make you her BF. But what she will make you instead is her own personal ATM.

That's how guys become ATMs.

EPILOGUE.
What women want from men is money and what men want from women is sex. But a woman can trick a man into thinking she's different by having zero interest in his money but only because she's getting money from other men, easily passing the gold digger test.

It's just like how a man tricks a woman into thinking he's different by having zero interest in her pussy but only because he's getting pussy from 3 different women out there, easily tricking the woman into believing he's different from the other guys and he's not pussy hungry but love hungry.

Is the man's apparent disinterest in the woman's pussy then mean his interest in her is genuine?
NO.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW
CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
-------------------------------------------------------------------
* Shout Out to all the haters who are reading the Miseducations in Guest Mode. We love you anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Bright12660(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Mehn, women are really selfish and selfcentered

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by kunleweb: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2019
It keeps flowing wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Adasun(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wounderful cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by PECON1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
I can never lick a woman's pussy, she can get it anywhere she likes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Deicide: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Masterpiece
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by PECON1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bright12660:
Mehn, women are really selfish and selfcentered
Bro, don't hate them.they ar wonderful. the miseducation is for us to be aware of how they operate

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ThothHermes: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ubuuuuunjaaaa...

You are great!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Divinecosmas(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wow!

Another Nice nuggets from Master Ubunja

LL: TheRedPill

LL: MGTOW

LL: UBUNJA

Kudos to the Illimitablemen!

To the haters, always remember that the only wrong thing is what doesn't work for you.
It works for us the proponents. therefore, it's good.

More ink to your pen. May I humbly request you compile the most recent miseducations together for easier accessibility.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by AyamStarch: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nice Nice, claps gently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
#MGTOW remains the Truth.

#MGTOW for Life

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by bologzy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
nice one bro... how can we guys checkmate this trick?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 1:15am On Apr 14, 2019
AyamStarch:
Nice Nice, claps gently.
missed this moniker here cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Budex40:
#MGTOW remains the Truth.

#MGTOW for Life
MGTOW all the way BRo

Ejaculate and Evacuate.

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2019
Divinecosmas:
Wow!

Another Nice nuggets from Master Ubunja

LL: TheRedPill

LL: MGTOW

LL: UBUNJA

Kudos to the Illimitablemen!

To the haters, always remember that the only wrong thing is what doesn't work for you.
It works for us the proponents. therefore, it's good.

More ink to your pen. May I humbly request you compile the most recent miseducations together for easier accessibility.
yes the Miseducations PDF needs an update
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by lawrykings(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2019
Ubunja one question for you quickly... With these miseducations does it mean women should be avoided? But we need them!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2019
lawrykings:
Ubunja one question for you quickly... With these miseducations does it mean women should be avoided? But we need them!
understand that with women love and sex is all a game. And it should be to you too. Nothing more.

20 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by lawrykings(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2019
ubunja:
understand that with women love and sex is all a game. And it should be to you too. Nothing more.
Hmmm... Deep

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2019
Ubunja you have finally buried some people Hahahahahaaaaaaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Bunique: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
this is very true. nice job

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by justiniyke29: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2019
nice one ubunja, u keep enlightening me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by mariobalotelli09: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2019
Ubunja has finally nailed it! I can relate alot of instances he gave here! Flawless write up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2019
You pinpoint problems but never share a solution. Fine you write up has some truths in it but you never teach how to differentiate between the leeches who don't ask out of pretence and those real ladies who don't ask because they have enough. Some ladies work and earn well enough to take care of themselves, you know? Or Do we just sum up all women to be Materialistic Gold diggers whether they do it directly or not.

Aside that, Which is better? A Proud, outright leech or a pretending one? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
You pinpoint problems but never share a solution. Fine you write up has some truths in it but you never teach how to differentiate between the leeches who don't ask out of pretence and those real ladies who don't ask because they have enough. Some ladies work and earn well enough to take care of themselves, you know? Or Do we just sum up all women to be Materialistic Gold diggers whether they do it directly or not.

All ladies are leeches, we can't say otherwise because of few exceptions. Any intelligent person knows that.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

All ladies are leeches, we can't say otherwise because of few exceptions. Any intelligent person knows that.
Really? Well I think it would be right to say All men are Scum isn't it?

Ubunja?

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:

Ubunja?
I don't think there is any man in modern days that hasn't exhibit that word.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I don't think there is any man in modern days that hasn't exhibit that word.
Fair enough...

But then, I don't believe all men are scum neither do I think all women are leeches. smiley

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Fair enough...

But then, I don't believe all men are scum neither do I think all women are leeches. smiley
Let me guess because of few exceptions
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:

you know what? You have a point. I always pin point problems but never solutions. Well my intention has always been to lift up Woman in all her tricks and shît for men to see, then leave men to apply my conclusions/points at their own discretion.

That's why also my Miseducations come with No Disclaimers. I say "All Women" to keep men alert. Because once I say "Some Women", a dude reading will go, "oh, maybe my girl is one of the few good ones. She's pretty and quiet and can never do X and Y". As guys we all have this mindset that "My girl is different" because we love her. It's called Onetis. It's never healthy. a guy must know his girl is no different from the 4 billion other vagina owners out there. That he loves her doesn't mean she's special in any way. She will fvck his life up if he doesn't watch his back.

The reason it's mostly guys who commit suicide when love goes sour shows men need to be aware that EVEN THEIR GF CAN DO HIM ROUGH. HE is not special. And his GF is not special either.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

my sentiments exactly. I'm big on generalizations because really it all boils down to what the great majority is doing. And women are Herd Mentality creatures. They always follow the group and very rarely take a Stand for what they believe in.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test by ubunja(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:

Ubunja?
you have been saying that since forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction / My Neighbour’s Loud Sex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night / What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.