Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State (29138 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by deltateam: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
For the police man to shoot that gun meant it was not on safety catch. This is one of the causes of accidental discharge. LWhat if the bullet had pierced his stomach. The proposal would be the least of his problems.

Clueless mofos.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Owutuotuo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Why are Afonjas so stupid eh?
They have evaded delta cry
It is well

Sorry o. But excuse me sir, Are you just naturally daft or they sent you daftness from your village? Why don't you just stay silent if you don't have any reasonable comment to make? People like you who attack other tribes with baseless insults are supposed to be a project for LAWMA and its likes.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by oluwamaich(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
The day police go arrest you for real... You will be disappointed
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by shogsman(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
So this is what Nigerian police has been reduced to.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Offpoint: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
frozen70:

You call such mean who are humble to women as weaklings

Let me tell you, they are the best men on earth and they are the one enjoying women more

Pray you don't display your cocky nature to a woman that will handle you

Humble you say? lol, I laugh in Chinese. kneeling to propose is not is not humility.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
dont mind Nigerians , they always overdo things , one day someone will still die all in the name of staging a marriage proposal , it is then ppl will learn some sense .
Yungceza:
What if they had mistakenly shot his leg? Would it still have been an act and she'd marry him like that?

All these proposal dramas aren't a determinant of a happy marriage.

Happy for you two though.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by JasonScoolari: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Divay22:
Where is my boyfriend when you need him sad
I trust he'll do better than this crap.

He is creative and unpredictable. wink
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Divay22(f): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I trust he'll do better than this crap.

He is creative and unpredictable. wink
Lol
Hmmmm. Seems you know him more better than me smiley
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by JasonScoolari: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Hmmmm. Seems you know him more better than me smiley
I believe you can't make a wrong choice in that aspect. wink
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by tintingz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Did the policeman just shot in the air or is the gun loaded with rubber bullet?
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
clems88:
guy make I assess her pinshure if its true cool

Modified. ..
No be lie . she make sense grin
grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Reeberry: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yungceza:
What if they had mistakenly shot his leg? Would it still have been an act and she'd marry him like that?

All these proposal dramas aren't a determinant of a happy marriage.

Happy for you two though.
What are you happy about?
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by YoungAncient1: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
And in two years time, we will hear of that irreconcilable difference nonsense.

If only young people spend this much time developing character and learning about the place of their spouse in marriage and less time developing proposal concepts and pre-wedding shoot style, we will have more functional homes.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by frozen70(f): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Humble you say? lol, I laugh in Chinese. kneeling to propose is not is not humility.

Whatever, is a mark of respect
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by ToscanHenry: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
This one nah action film
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I believe you can't make a wrong choice in that aspect. wink
Sure, I can't.
He's simply the best smiley
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by JasonScoolari: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Divay22:

Sure, I can't.
He's simply the best smiley
Don't make me feel jealous abeg. grin
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Divay22(f): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't make me feel jealous abeg. grin
Sorry, that's our Goal cool
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by JasonScoolari: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Divay22:

Sorry, that's our Goal cool
What about we that just have Own goal? sad
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Divay22(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What about we that just have Own goal? sad
Well, you look for ladies that have Own goal like you grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by EnaibeSam: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why will a man kneel down to propose to his girlfriend!
Rubbish of the highest order
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by neonly: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Offpoint:
These weaklings we have as men these days, any man who goes on his knee(s) to ask a woman for marriage should be beheaded in a market square.

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
hmmmmm, funny.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by hekkyboi: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Divay22:
Where is my boyfriend when you need him sad
yes im here baby, take me and fucck me
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by jattopeter(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Offpoint:
These weaklings we have as men these days, any man who goes on his knee(s) to ask a woman for marriage should be beheaded in a market square.
I wonder where we learnt that nonsense from. no wonder we have feminist every where. My father can even disown you for that particular act. for crying out loud , we are Africans.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Hanty. You fine sha
no be lie,she go well

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Kiki77: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
The man who shot that gun should be arrested in a sane society for using public fund for a licentious drama because he was paid to act the part. Nigeria is just a lawless entity.
There should be someone calling these police to order who get bribed to fake arrest for their friends for proposal
and i think Nigerians like the brutality of the Nigerian Police, or else how will you think of violence as a means of drama?
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2019
SmellySperm:

no be lie,she go well
Badt guy. You sef follow observe am cheesy
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm glad there is still an iota of masculinity left into this world. Offpoint you're so on point.
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Badt guy. You sef follow observe am cheesy
shey na only u get eye to see sweet kpekus to chopgrin

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by ThatFairGuy: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Haa! This is too much o... However, kneeling to propose to a girl is nonsensical.... I don't even understand what's wrong with them. Mumu boizz Everywhere
Offpoint:
Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by ThatFairGuy: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2019
God bless you..
jattopeter:
I wonder where we learnt that nonsense from. no wonder we have feminist every where. My father can even disown you for that particular act. for crying out loud , we are Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / How To Get A Husband On Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.