Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State (29133 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by ThatFairGuy: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2019
There's nothing humble in kneeling to propose to a girl, it's idiocy.... What is the humbleness or decency in that guy with dreadlocks that won't make him maltreat the girl? I respect women a lot however, I can never kneel to propose to a girl...
frozen70:

You call such men who are humble to women as weaklings

Let me tell you, they are the best men on earth and they are the one enjoying women more

Pray you don't display your cocky nature to a woman that will handle you

Re: Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State by frozen70(f): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
There's nothing humble in kneeling to propose to a girl, it's idiocy.... What is the humbleness or decency in that guy with dreadlocks that won't make him maltreat the girl? I respect women a lot however, I can never kneel to propose to a girl...

Thats His choice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.