Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) (56402 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Chronicgenius: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2019
MrPENIS:
The day the long awaited trumpet shall sound

Says a person whose moniker is MrPenis...smh

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Why are you acting like evidence for a mere man named Jesus is equivalent to evidence for Jesus the son of god?

"It is based on the 'argument from silence'"
Okay, if you think it's an argument from silence, then you should be inconclusive on whether Jesus of the bible existed or not. To say Jesus of the bible existed, you must have prove. So where is your proof that Jesus of the bible existed? Remember, evidence for a mere mortal named Jesus is not equivalent to the evidence of Jesus the god because both are mutually exclusive.

If a mere mortal named Jesus is shown to exist, it doesn't mean that Jesus the son of god existed and vice versa. So where is you proof for the existence of Jesus the son of god?

Seems you now know the mere mortal Jesus existed.

Thank you. That's all I was after.

Discussion about his divinity or whether he was Good is another matter.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by NPComplete: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2019
Akalia:
Just because the religion of today isn't what religion was in the era of our savior christ jesus and the early apostles according to James 1:27, does not mean that modest, noble, and sincere servants of GOD don't exist.

There are no noble and sincere servants of God. There are just a lot of overzealous delusional people that think they are serving God. And doing it mostly for the selfish rewards they hope to attain in the afterlife.

3 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by etrange: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2019
ekensi01:
I just hate the way people worship things that was made by man.

What's special about the stairs now.

Jesus isn't there

Lol.... I'm not very religious but your posts caught my attention. You think it's wrong to adore the stairs he climbed cause it's man made?

As s Christian, what would you do if you came across the clothes he wore, maybe the one touched by the woman with blood issue? Would you discard it cause it's man made and Jesus isn't in it anymore?

If you adored him half as much as Christians do, you'd adore even his footprint.

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by KellyBerry(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2019
they are just using our heads
NPComplete:
Religion is big business I swear. All these guys need do is get any random staircase anywhere and put it in the Vatican and claim it was the staircase of Jesus and religious morons will just come and be kissing it.

These priests know religion is just a tool to control the masses and these relics are another set of tools to manipulate adherents of the religion. Control access to relics and control the people. Keep them in a perpetual cold-turkey mode like crackheads itching for a cocaine fix. LMAO.

They know religion is a scam. They just don't care. That's why they make u all come and kiss stairs while they just keep fvcking the altar-boys.

Same thing with Pentecostals. The pastors tell u u are working for God. Collect ur tithes and build up mansions and businesses for themselves on earth. Show off their wealth they got by manipulating u. Then entice ur daughters with that wealth and sleep with your wives and aunts in hotels and beds paid for with your money.

Man I love religion!!! cheesy
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by NPComplete: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

No, most sources we have for Hannibal were written centuries after he lived.

You guys should read the link I posted earlier. Then we can talk.

Most you said. Not all. All sources we have for Jesus were written after he lived and by his followers.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by technuel: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2019
Many Atheist are here oh
May God have mercy on some people
People are saying Jesus who died 2000 years ago does not exist.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=neoobinna post=77525382]I'm shocked at some of the writeups here, most people here don't believe that God exists. Anybody that don't accept the existence of God must be a joker.

When you study the universe very well (not earth) you will see the existence of God. If you study the universe well there is a point where even the so called astrophysicist will get confused and will just cook up any story there because they have reached the human limit

Coming to the church matter. The Bible is one of the the oldest book on earth yet the most up-to-date. Christ existed for those who are Thomas, you have so many evidence, even in the Quran there is a trace of Christ. The problem we have is church, I'm a Christian but don't I don't go to church, I worship in my house. I can't stand the manipulation of all this church.
Suggest any church and I will give you 5 concrete reasons why you should not attend that church
Muslim claiming christain
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2019
angry Na them.

They refuse to bow for( Allah) but he can kiss ground and dangote cement.

Nonsense
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=Kentuforchrist post=77526035][/quote]

undecided what do you mean Muslim claiming christain?
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

Seems you now know the mere mortal Jesus existed.

Thank you. That's all I was after.

Discussion about his divinity or whether he was Good is another matter.
I don't know any mere mortal called Jesus. I never said I did.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Psalm 14. A fool said to himself, there is no God... May God have mercy on u. smiley
A fool believes Jesus is his lord and saviour.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Lollll religion shaaa greatest weapon man has ever created

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by sisisioge: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Hosanna...let the King be lift high!
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Edyice: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Now let me make something clear to some lads about Jesus Christ..

I will make it simple and clear

The TV ,play station , chair, cars and every other things you think of are been created be man and they didn't just fall from up grin

That is how God created man in his own image and we (man ) didn't just fell from the sky

People commit crime and blame the devil (God created devil ) and it was the same God that created the angels and devil was among them

I will never beg anyone to believe that God exists but explain only if you give me listening ears grin

Going to heaven is no by force (me to am scared because most churches don't preach what is right thereby causing confusion among it people

A word is enough for the wise

I had to sign up to write this
Me don't know why embarassed embarassed
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2019
tactius:

You obviously have not read what I posted.
I did. It's no sound argument at all. No one is talking about a mere man. We all care if the Jesus of the bible ever existed or not. If a mere man existed but the miracle worker never did, christianity is invalid. If anyone says Jesus exist, he must bring his prove.

Go and read it. It is not an argument for Jesus the miracle worker. It is an argument for his actual existence.(not whether he did miracles).
How stupid can one get?! So when we atheists talk about Jesus, we are referring the Jesus the fisherman or Jesus the tailor? An argument for a mere man called Jesus is not an argument for Jesus the miracle worker. If such a man as Jesus existed, there would be contemporary accounts of his existence. Writing material were already in existence long before Jesus' supposed time on earth and historians were very active in the society.

The facts that historical accounts are silent on Jesus the miracle worker should make you think twice. If we were talking about a mere man then argument from silence is not enough to discredit the existence of such a person because not every mere Tom, Dick and Harry gets into historical records but we are talking about a miracle worker, I repeat a miracle worker. If someone like that existed, he would be so famous and sought after and his name and life events would be in historical records.

And your argument from silence is a flawed one.
No it is not.

Most of the evidence we have for many historical figures comes from sources written centuries after they existed.
False. That's why I said that you should study history.

This thread If we took your argument to its logical conclusion, you would end up with riddiculous assertions. Like 'Hannibal Barca never existed because no contemporary writer mentions him"
SMH. Good day.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin

Werey undecided
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by richard870(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin
Be careful not to incur God's wrath

My two cents!
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by oyetunder(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
thanks for your wisdom. You too never existed... You are not even existing. You are a shadow fabricated to deceive your parents.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by freemi(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
and pple r liking n sharing. Nawa
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Let them be deceiving their self. No be only Jesus blood on the stairs, him sperm nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Praktikals:

Werey undecided
Only a fool believes Jesus is his lord and personal saviour.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by freemi(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2019
oyetunder:
thanks for your wisdom. You too never existed... You are not even existing. You are a shadow fabricated to deceive your parents.
lols yes
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Romeo and Juliet never existed but if u go to Italy they will show u their grave, it's the same playing here.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Fact007(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
but Devin exist in ur family abi.....
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2019
oyetunder:
Oshisco. I don't exist even though I am replying on nairaland and dishing statements way more coherent than any bot. You will continue to be a christian because you are too foolish to ask the appropriate questions and think critically. Fools will always maintain their chains and even kiss them.

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Abfinest007(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
ur brain never exist
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2019
Fact007:
but Devin exist in ur family abi.....
Only fools think think Jesus exists and he is their lord and saviour. Satan does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Abfinest007:
ur brain never exist
The human body has been repeatedly dissected and studied for over 500years and the universal features of the body has been spoted. These universal features include a single brain, a single heart, a pair of eyes, a pair of lungs, a pair kidneys, a single liver etc. If you doubt the existence of any, go do a scan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2019
fisheryems:

I hate to say this but only you can tell if your great grand parents are myths too.

May God have mercy on your soul.
P.S.. God is not a Christian and he doesn't go to church so don't make the assertion that church misconception is what makes Jesus a myth. Religion is the problem of the world Sir.

Bro, I got photo of my great great grandpa and my great grandpa, believe me I see the photo, they was real but jesus grin you only get to read about him on some books that contradicts itself.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by deavicky(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2019
pawesome:
should we hail you for making that discovery too?
correct man. I had to check ur dp whether u are a girl because this is the same way my then girlfriend talk anytime I talk nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.