Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

"Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo (8879 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by Rexzivyson99(m): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Send ur gift cards (items,amazon,walmart, steam etc) for instant cash out at the very best rates you can get
Whatsapp/call 07058319620
Re: "Men Cant Say No To My Sex" Slay Queen Says As She Share Her Boobs Photo by femi4: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
Even the guys bashing her on this thread would readily sleep with her if the opportunity present itself.... They are that cheap and promiscuous. grin
count me out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NÁKED: My 6 Packs Is Disappearing Because Of Coronavirus — Pictures / If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) / I Masturbated Instead Of Releasing Sperm Blood Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.