Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested (43437 Views)

5 Police Officers Involved In The Innocent Shooting Of Civilians Arrested / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Melison(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2019
The ones supposed to protect lives are the ones taking it..what an irony
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Sagay212: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2019
I won't lie, from my observation, most of the SARS guys who extort and kill people are afonjas. There are too many of them in the police force. They are not different from the typical agberos under the bridge. The only difference and advantage they have is that they carry guns which they use to oppress and steal from people. ...note I said most.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2019
You kill person pikin go hug your own for house. Bastard! angry
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by dokyOloye: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Ruggedman is the true definition of the word "Celebrity" dude has been giving these unscrupulous trigger happy miscreants in the service tough time by exposing their gross stupidity, and wickedness.

Unfortunately, some useless multinational companies choose to sign noisemakers like Small Doctor, Kcee and Denrele as their brand ambassadors.

They should not just dismiss the useless officers from the service, they should kindly dismiss them out of the surface of the earth.
Even Tuface.
Lost all respects for him after he cancelled that protest.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by ishawlar: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
This people are not policemen. Dem be armrobber nd killers.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by frozen70(f): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
Every week the Nigeria police dismiss officers for misconducts like this

Yet their fellow officers still commits the same crime

Does it mean that they don't have fear of what will befall them ❓

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
On a serious note, if these men are not in uniform, you'd be excused to think they are hardened criminals.

What a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Kokaine(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Ruggedman is the true definition of the word "Celebrity" dude has been giving these unscrupulous trigger happy miscreants in the service tough time by exposing their gross stupidity, and wickedness.

Unfortunately, some useless multinational companies choose to sign noisemakers like Small Doctor, Kcee and Denrele as their brand ambassadors.

They should not just dismiss the useless officers from the service, they should kindly dismiss them out of the surface of the earth.
Daddy showkey , tuface and eedris are trying too.
Not all these small small boys showing their cars and money in a country that is burning where their voices would make an impact.

2 Likes

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by otokx(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
HeWrites:

One of them is on the run.

That may be the one who pulled the trigger

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Segunhife(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

how I wish they'll be dismiss out of the surface of the earth, but na another story we go hear.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2019
dokyOloye:

Even Tuface.
Lost all respects for him after he cancelled that protest.
Mumu dey do you. So make them gun down our tubaba, abi? You think say politicians and police na same??
All those innocent people wey die on election day, anything happen after?
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by hammerFC: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2019
GOOD JOB!

NOW HANG DEM!

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
How I wish that these HAPPY TRIGGER POLICEMEN would shoot a TOP MILITARY OFFICER one day, then Nigeria citizens will sit back and watch how the ARMAGEDDON unfolds....

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
delugajackson:
This is the best news I've read since morning. You have no right to take a life you cannot create. These criminal elements should be ruthlessly dealth with so that others learn.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by omoiyalayi(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
They shld be dealt with ruthlessly

Meanwhile I love nairaland
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Predator188: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
this is not saudi arabia

"so that them master should facilitate them release after photo shoot"?
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by paraltero: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
They look like criminals sef
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by AskProf: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2019
Hedonini:
Policemen that look like armed robbers. You can't afford to just dismiss them and set them free, for they will form a robbery gang and continue their evil ways. Sentence them to death.

They don't look like armed robbers. Not all armed robbers are killers.

THESE ARE MURDERERS. A spade should be called what is: A spade.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2019
Imarnuel10:
On a serious note, if these men are not in uniform, you'd be excused to think they are hardened criminals.

What a country
Honestly SPEAKING
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by dokyOloye: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Mumu dey do you. So make them gun down our tubaba, abi? You think say politicians and police na same??
All those innocent people wey die on election day, anything happen after?
I am not responsible for the riotous situation of your life.
Carry your frustration to the lagoon!!!
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by femmoy(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
look how horrible they are, unkempt miscreants. they should shoot them each so they taste how it feels to get shot.
useless mofos securing a failed nation
*spits*
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by payman(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2019
jst look at their ugly faces.stupid criminals!...they shld be impaled on their cut-off dicks and their corpses shown on national TV everyday to serve as a deterrent to the other poverty-stricken,illiterate policemen that roam the streets of naija...imbeciles
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Bridget95(f): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2019
olehn5gwt:

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEOS
stop posting this inmoral adverts.you deserve a ban from the mods of this forum
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Sommydisaster(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2019
All these bloody koti

Don't they read news??

Death penalty should be the punishment for any useless koti that kills any civilian

WTF is the wrong with these government system

Meanwhile, check out my sig
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by AskProf: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2019
ayoncox:

Fellow Nairalanders, how about me showing you how I get up to 360,000 Naira monthly via e-commerce and buying goods from China. How you can also get a collateral free loan of up to 5 Million Naira that is Less than 2% interest in monthly repayment. This two e-books goes for a token of 900 Naira y3s just .$2.5 dollars only. By next week I will increase the cost of the e-book to 2,000 due to demand, Do not waste this opportunity, to learn more visit the link below

https://ayodejiajide.com.ng/product/importation-business-secrets/

What is this thread for? Your preference for scam won't let you discern.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by chimeziedickson: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2019
Really getting out of hand...It must be checked by the appropriate quarters if not,danger looms
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Pearlyakin(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Can they please quickly behead them and auction their heads.
My brother we need the skulls for Benz gringrin
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by deltateam: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Calling them police is an insult to the uniform.

These are criminals and should be handcuffed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death / Maroof Adebayo 'Marufu Alujo' Raped Me - 15-year-old Girl Accuses Fuji Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.