Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested (43436 Views)

5 Police Officers Involved In The Innocent Shooting Of Civilians Arrested / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Emceesaka: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
samuelmusa:
cool,you can't here one side of story and judge the case.maybe they committed a crime and try to run away,let us wait for the police to defend them self.before we judge them. grin grin grin.

You are a goat in human flesh. I pray dis happen to a member of your family in Jesus mighty name. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Denikayan: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
bigiyaro:
which kan yeye auction? Nigerian policemen and dia empty heads? even if you use it for money ritual, you can't get more than 20 naira. talk about American police heads...,.....

Who will use Nigerian police for money rituals in first place?

Best one can use them for is atonement.

Their head no fit pour 10k Naira

Na cowries person go get most. Even if you use DPO? You no fit go still fit afford 1990 Mercedes benz

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by godofuck231: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely, That's if the witness will not be silenced before investigation starts or During investigations, to further shield the Over all conspirators.
thats why we need a private arms carrying law in Nigeria, if I have an AK or m4 with 10.000 rounds, guarding that guy as my brother send Boko Haram come , I'll deliver them a verdict from God.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
I don't understand your comment, Are you suggesting that they shouldn't be prosecuted?

what do you mean by stop dragging with Armed men? They are police men.
I want them prosecuted, but my warning goes to those who think its all right to struggle with a man carrying gun

Most of the shooting by police officers re as a result of people struggling with them

I watch a video a man assault a policeman carrying gun

Let's be frank, if you do that even in USA you Will be shot in the face and the law will back their police

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:
No b to sack.. kill dem all

Abeg, how I fit download Facebook video to Android phone??
I have some videos to share here
Copy the link, open your chrome browser, go to savefrom.net, paste the link and you're good to go
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by PrincessB1(f): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Delay is dangerous.

The needful should be done angry
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by MahatmaGhandi: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
All police officers that carry our these kind of acts should be locked up for life. I would have suggested capital punishment but my values are against it.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Hoodbilonia: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Did you say officers
Simple
Dumb all of them inside a 30ft well and drop just 1 hand grenade soaked inside acid
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Asour:

How do you know so. I'll advise that you not be quick to pass verdict (I'm not saying that are not). In Most professions, work is done in teams. while you and your colleagues support each other on the job, YOU have no control over what each teammate has in mind, fraud etc.

I suppose it is so with the police. While a lot of them are bag eggs, If I am a forthright policeman posted to work with these guys and I have severally called them out on their wrong deeds, Am I also a "co-conspirator" if a team mate goes trigger happy as one/two of these guys went?
Good Question, They are Suspected co-conspirators pending investigations, (if there will be any) if they were not Are not suspected co-conspirators they wouldn't not have been Arrested.

And why did they not report the main perpetrator ( the one who took the shot) before their Arrests if their were not trying to cover the crime up?

If you are a forthright police man and have severally called them out? calling them out would not have been enough you needed to report it formally, follow it up and make sure they are purnished. For the fact also that they have commited crimes numerous times for you to call the out numerous times Makes you a co-conspirator. you should have done everything in within your power to stop them the FIRST time before the escalation of their crimes, even if it means runnning. the risks of losing your own Job.. That's how forthright you should be.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by sojodmy: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Whoever kills must be killed! Chai if i become the president of this Country lipsrsealed
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by babtoundey(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
I hope and wish the arrest of these marauders will not be the end of the case. A promising life has been carelessly and ruthlessly terminated, the hope and happiness of a family has been shattered by these licensed killers. Who knows how many of such crimes they have perpetrated and secretetly buried? And who knows how many of such crimes they will still commit if allowed to go unpunished. They will have excuses and lies to justify their brutality. Killing them though will not resurrect the dead neither will it percify the bereaved. Nonetheless, justice must be served. These are the ones that most deserve public execution. They have caused the society so much agonies while disguising as police officers. We have heard of their arrest, we want to hear of their execution in the most gruesome and unfathomable way.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by olufemi247(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Ruggedman is the true definition of the word "Celebrity" dude has been giving these unscrupulous trigger happy miscreants in the service tough time by exposing their gross stupidity, and wickedness.

Unfortunately, some useless multinational companies choose to sign noisemakers like Small Doctor, Kcee and Denrele as their brand ambassadors.

They should not just dismiss the useless officers from the service, they should kindly dismiss them out of the surface of the earth.

Good thinking...
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by JasonScoolari: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
grin that kinda mentality is why The Nigerian police thinks they can do what they like to Innocent Nigerians.

I have had Arguements with British and European police numeorus times they didn't pull out their guns and shot me. Police are supposed to be serving the Citizens not the other way round.
You can imagine.

Hope you're doing good jare?
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by reservd(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
The ones that killed the guy watching a football match, we no hear anything again abt the officers, this too might eventually be swept under the carpet as days go by
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Download and install Opera Mini...open Facebook and click on any video you want to download. A menu will pop up to either play or download.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I want them prosecuted, but my warning goes to those who think its all right to struggle with a man carrying gun

Most of the shooting by police officers re as a result of people struggling with them

I watch a video a man assault a policeman carrying gun

Let's be frank, if you do that even in USA you Will be shot in the face and the law will back their police
Okay, grin so what about the Kolade's case? was he struggling with the police?

How did you arrive at the conclusions that the girl was struggling with the police.

Police are trained to Arrest, prosecute and Jail Suspected criminals not shoot them. especially if the suspect(s) is or are NOT Armed. even if they are Armed as long as they are not pulling out their weapons or weapon to shoot at the police.

I have been to the US numerous times, i think i am more Aware how the US cops handle Suspects.

You think Nigerian police shoot at only people who drags with them? According to you.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You can imagine.

Hope you're doing good jare?
Yes i am, cheers!
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Brightest04(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
No more hope of protection in the hands of those we hope Will protect us.What we have now is more killers in the police than protectors.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by SjMbula(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Can they please quickly behead them and auction their heads.
probably to yahoo+ guys like you ba?

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Cloud007: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
efilefun:
This is bullshit, the officers shouldn't face the music alone, once the DPO who allowed illegal patrol is punished i believe other DPOs will sit tight and monitor their officers. We mustn't always react only when someone had been killed or beaten to stupor.
There was a video of SARS officers beating a dude with plank, because the dude didnt die those SARS operatives were left to continue harassing innocent lives on the streets of Lagos.
yessssss you are very right. Those DPOs are the root cause if all this. They should be made liable of their subordinate killings too. If dia oga knows their will be consequences for supervisory negligence they will definitely rein in on their subordinates.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by kenx1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hw who kills by the sword must die by the sword
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Offpoint: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

use opera mini, once you click on the video it'll automatically prompt for download. (Make sure "Data Saving" mode is enable)

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by olisaEze(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Can they please quickly behead them and auction their heads.

Auction ke! Who wan purchase bad luck!!? angry
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
How can the Nigerian Police be saturated with criminals and murderers?

This is getting out of hand.

Outcasts and blood suckers in black uniform. It shall not be well with you asswipes.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by chiedu7: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Have you heard them shoot people any how in the North?

This is disguised ethnic cleansing
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
They should remove their shirts and make them sit on the floor. Are they any different from armed robbers or Boko Haram?
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Asour: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
Good Question, They are Suspected co-conspirators pending investigations, (if there will be any) if they were not Are not suspected co-conspirators they wouldn't not have been Arrested.

And why did they not report the main perpetrator ( the one who took the shot) before their Arrests if their were not trying to cover the crime up?

If you are a forthright police man and have severally called them out? calling them out would not have been enough you needed to report it formally, follow it up and make sure they are purnished. For the fact also that they have commited crimes numerous times for you to call the out numerous times Makes you a co-conspirator. you should have done everything in within your power to stop them the FIRST time before the escalation of their crimes, even if it means runnning. the risks of losing your own Job.. That's how forthright you should be.

Thanks. first you didn't say 'suspected' before . good to see you have added that.

2nd, I totally agree with you saying the 'innocent' (if any) should have come out of to report them due to the severity of the issue here(death).

However, your other admonitions of "Report", "Follow-up", "everything within your power", "to see to it" ,etc. ARE in fact not as straight jacket as it seems, In hierarchical backward systems like our forces, you can almost not achieve anything other than more problems for yourself by 'reporting' and 'following-up' issues.

One might as well just resign.

Nice conversation though. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by QDubz(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Trinity and Tolu divisional post in ajegunle are just criminal cartels hiding behind the banners of the police force.
Trinity police extort openly on west minister gate working in cohort with criminals there.
While tolu post rob at night around tolu, ojoku, muyibi maracana etc axis
I know that bastard 2nd from the left!
I pray they all gets sentenced to death!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death / Maroof Adebayo 'Marufu Alujo' Raped Me - 15-year-old Girl Accuses Fuji Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.